Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-08-2012 14:12:02

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

August 22th 2012 : Nadarya / Absalon - Privus

news_senso.jpg

Runic Legion

oAgB91w6.png2UC75DNB.png

[card]Sensoriality[/card]. Legendary. Action. Unique. Permanent. Choose one of your characters and attach this card to him. During his next fight, he can play an additional card after having played his cards and "Sensoriality" will be discarded.

[card]Form a phalanx[/card]. Rare. Action. Runic Legion. Warrior. Duration 2 turns. Cor Rune: each war Guemelite has Attack +1 until the end of the game and Attack +1 for each Cor Rune attached to him. Nox Rune: Your Humans have Defense +1 for each Nox Rune attached to your characters.

[card]Runification[/card]. Rare. Action. Unique. Duration: 2 turns. Your characters become Runic. Each time a card activates, if a character in battle has a Nox Rune attached to him, his caster becomes Runic. Chain Theurgy if there is more than 3 Runes in play.

[card]Patrol[/card]. Rare. Action.Runic Legion. Attack +2 if you have a Rune attached to you and Attack +2 if you have an Item attached to you. Nox Rune: the opposing character cannot gain anymore Defenses nor get healed. War Guemelite: Chain.

[card]Privus[/card] (and his three evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Runic Legion. Warrior. War Guemelite. Spirit 0. Attack 6/9. Defense 2. Health points 13. Gain Chain if you play "Power of the Colossus" or "Runic slicer". At the start of the turn, "Privus" and his last opponent are untapped. Attack +2 and gains a Cor Rune against his last opponent. Turns 3, 4 and 8: -3 to magic damage suffered.

[card]... and judge us![/card] . Uncommon. Runic Theurgy. Runic Legion. Priest. The non Priest opposing characters have Spirit -2 and all the opposing characters suffer 2 magic damages. If played after "The gods keep us...", they have Attack -2 and Defense -2. Nox Rune: Duration 2 turns.

[card]Push![/card] Uncommon. Action. Runic Legion. Warrior. Attack +2 if you have a Rune attached to you and Attack +2 if you have an Item attached to you. Nox Rune: the opposing character cannot gain anymore Defenses nor get healed. War Guemelite: Chain.

[card]Sharp cestus[/card]. Common Other Item. Runic Legion. Warrior. War Guemelite. Permanent. One copy per character. At the end of the fight, if the opposing character has less than 4 Health points, you heal 4 and another opposing character suffers 4 direct damages. Chain.

[card]Skirmish[/card] (and its two evolutions). Common. Action. Runic Legion. Gains a Yr Rune and Attack +X where X is the smallest of your characters' Attack bonuses (+4 maximum). War Guemelite: no maximum. Chain.

[card]The gods keep us...[/card]. Common. Action. Runic legion. Spirit +2. You characters have -2 to damage suffered. Defense +2 if "... and they judge us!" is played after this card. Priest: Chain.

Noz'Dingard Envoys

8ToSovaj.pngf6AL13wQ.png

[card]Nadarya and Absalon[/card] (and their four evolutions). Rare. Character. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Warrior, MAge, Marauder. Human, Dragon Guemelite. Witchblade, Dragon knight. Spirit 1. Attack 5/8. Defense 1. Health points 12. Attack +1 against Warriors. Your other Dragon Knights have Attack +1 if they have a Weapon or an Armor attached to them. Draw an additional card during your next draw phase if "Nadarya and Absalon" play a Spell. Turns 1 and 5: Defense +1.

[card]Crystal Dragon[/card]. Rare. Draconic Spell. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Duration 2 fights. One copy per character. Each time your character deals physical damages, an opposing character suffers 6 magic damages and has Attack -2. Dragon Knight: Chain.

[card]File the records[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Duration 2 turns. Choose a character and attach this card to him. He has Attack -2 and 3 cards from his owner's Discard pile are placed in his Deck. Noz: an additional Attack -1. Mage: Duration 2 additional turns.

[card]Music box from Ktanir[/card]. Uncommon. Jewel item. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Duration 3 turns. Min Attack +1 and Spirit +1. Witchblade: at the start of the fight, you can discard a card. The next card of the same type is ignored and placed in the opposing Hand. Chain.

[card]Dragon Skin[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Warrior. Marauder. Peu commune. Action. The Attack bonuses of the next opposing cards are divided by two (rounded up). Chain if one of your characters is dead.

[card]Draconic Banner[/card]. Common. Banner Item. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Warrior. Dragon Knight. Permanent. Permanent. One copy per character. Spirit +2. Every other turn, if you have another living Dragon Knight, Attack +1 and Defense +1.

[card]Chivalrous spirit[/card]. Common. Action. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Warrior. Dragon Knight. Combattant. Chevalier Dragon. Choose one of your other characters. Your character suffers 3 direct damages and the chosen character heals 3 Health points. They both have Attack +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the game.

[card]Memories of one's teachings[/card]. Common. Mental spell. Noz'Dingard Envoys. Mage. Duration: 5 fights. Choose a character and attach this card to him. Attack -1 and Defense +1. At the start of the fight, Spirit +1 until the end of the turn for each Spell played by one of the characters in battle.

[card]Habits[/card]. Common. Action. Duration: 2 turns. Choose a character out of combat and attach this card to him. He has Attack -3 and -3 to magic and physical damages suffered.

Enjoy the game!

#2 22-08-2012 14:16:30

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : August 22th 2012 : Nadarya / Absalon - Privus

I don't remember wich thread I said it in, but I did say there was going to be a Dragon - Witchblade - Human - Dragon Guemelite - Mage - Marauder - Warrior.

I'm sad it's only at Lv1, though sad

#3 22-08-2012 14:22:51

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

The stage 3 absalon says "at the start of the fight, your other characters have +2 defense and +2 spirit"

is this effect permanent for the other characters turns or only while absalon is in play?

#4 22-08-2012 14:24:51

Nurvus
Gardien

It means when Absalon is in a fight, your out of combat characters have Defense +2 and Spirit +2, making them harder to damage by AoE and "sniping" cards.

#5 22-08-2012 14:25:16

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

I don't remember wich thread I said it in, but I did say there was going to be a Dragon - Witchblade - Human - Dragon Guemelite - Mage - Marauder - Warrior.

I don't remember either, but i definitely remember reading it.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#6 22-08-2012 14:28:34

kilcosu
Guémélite

Erezil a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

I don't remember either, but i definitely remember reading it.

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=47235

yup you guessed it

#7 22-08-2012 14:28:47

goscar
Guémélite

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 19#p644119

And I got (1 of) them!
Now to decide which one to go for.....

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#8 22-08-2012 14:32:22

kilcosu
Guémélite

goscar a écrit :

And I got (1 of) them!

I don't know if absalon is better than Kounak, arkalon, or ardrakar.. I just don't know what to think of it...

but I do know that crystal dragon is a good card lol

Dernière modification par kilcosu (22-08-2012 14:34:31)

#9 22-08-2012 14:38:22

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

dks with nehant shield and light and shadow shield FTW
well, the bonus of this new boy its great to combo cards like last action and chimera maybe magical sturdy

the new girl, it's a true mage/marauder, im glad to see that stats, the -1 to enemy's defense its just a troll design, wb play magic attack ;P

cristal dragon its the best no-character card of noz

i need an answer: the new legendary can chain aoe spells?

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#10 22-08-2012 14:39:54

Tuliovpd
Solarian
Lieu : Aracaju, SE

All other guilds have 1 character per update, but "Noz" receive 2 good characters.

Very fair it!!

Many guilds and castes need other key characters, but only "NoZ" get 2.

[card]Push! [/card]and [card]Sharp cestus[/card], are the last shovel of sand in the Nomad pit.

Dernière modification par Tuliovpd (22-08-2012 15:31:38)

Vida eterna ao povo do deserto. Morte aos infiéis.

#11 22-08-2012 15:04:09

Wolvos
Gardien

Nurvus a écrit :

same in my old post http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 86#p621886

shame on the nerf of evo 2 and 3

Tuliovpd a écrit :

All other guilds have 1 character per update, but "Noz" receive 2 good characters.

Very fair it!!

Many guilds and castes miss the characters, but only "Nut" are the exception.

aberration FTW!!!

kilcosu a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

And I got (1 of) them!

I don't know if absalon is better than Kounak, arkalon, or ardrakar.. I just don't know what to think of it...

but I do know that crystal dragon is a good card lol

arkalon its only good for chain chimera, kounok is good for the stat boost, dont change ardrakar

if someone use the 2 event shield dks buff is great, if you dont its a problem

removing the warrior class in witchblade make easier to the pack do their job, and make easy for wb kill deirf geiss

Dernière modification par Wolvos (22-08-2012 15:05:14)

La Furia de Guem member

#12 22-08-2012 17:26:36

UIA
Habitant de Guem

anyone else think [card]sharp cestus[/card] combo with multiple [card]resistance[/card] is going to get abused, its not even a weapon just a chainable common permanent item with a potential 8pt difference and lets just add AoE to that yeeaaaahh hmm also [card]push[/card] looks a bit crazy, no defense no healing vs the big atk scores good runic decks already capable of

Innariel a écrit :

This is just the update I wanted for my Manotaurs!...
I continue to be more and more impressed by the design team for Runic Legion.

Ya If I had guem runics I would be a fan of this update too *__*

#13 22-08-2012 17:55:16

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Fast Ball Special;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH-E9iMjf_nUB9qePv0sF0j2eicsdpbt2wRL5VvJ6uwuQFPuH2Ow

rPc0nTZg.png

#14 22-08-2012 20:59:34

Wolvos
Gardien

just to be clear, this is the resume:

dk guy: again, feerik it's just trolling noz guild, the guild of the high spirit characters, now if you want high spirit characters you can go to kotoba(guem trackers, demon hunters, crows and tsoutai)

to make abusive this character you have to get the 2 events shields

there is no good armor to chain for now, bad chain skill at the moment

i think, the best choice is switch arkalon for this one

wb girl: 1 card extra added to your hand if you play a spell: this is no the right skill for a marauder hmm, sometimes its hard to combo, witchblade trump with RoD, light blow with secret weapon and wb armor with the last action, but 1 card or 2 dont fix that issue

i think, the best choice for switch its naya (with this you lose power against the pack, and you win against deirf geis, with the switch you lose 3 hp, but get 2 damage)

she got a defensive order bonus sad

the defense reduction skill, it's not bad, but seems too silly when she play magic attack, only works if you want to 1 shot down weak characters

wbs now depend too much in keeping ylliana and anazra alive to deal some damage, and those 2 buffs, makes the new characters released got bad printed attack (only because people start complaining about this), when anazra and ylliana got outdated, nadarya will suffer

about the runic character i have nothing much to say, just welcome to new bull, to the distinguished group of marauders that are warriors or warriors that are marauders

UIA a écrit :

anyone else think [card]sharp cestus[/card] combo with multiple [card]resistance[/card] is going to get abused, its not even a weapon just a chainable common permanent item with a potential 8pt difference and lets just add AoE to that yeeaaaahh hmm also [card]push[/card] looks a bit crazy, no defense no healing vs the big atk scores good runic decks already capable of

1+ with this little 2 cards combo are forcing you to play with a lot of removal permanent cards OR play sentence

Dernière modification par Wolvos (22-08-2012 21:15:29)

La Furia de Guem member

#15 22-08-2012 21:12:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

oAgB91w6.pngkeSd3FEm.png

Pierre Meuger, really, from now you're now my favorite designer, really, look at the the details! All the stars, and the way that he make the sparks that go out off Aggilian Shield, the shadows, wow, its an orgarsm on my eyes...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#16 22-08-2012 21:16:07

goscar
Guémélite

Absalon would be so awesome if [card]Armor Invocation[/card] had no caste and retrieved [card]Dragon Armor[/card] from the graveyard as well. Meh speaking of Dragon Armor it seems to be the worst armor now for its rarity.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#17 22-08-2012 21:22:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

well as a noz he can play any cards using [card]dragon's wit[/card]

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#18 22-08-2012 21:55:08

Wolvos
Gardien

even playing dragons wit, you lost a lot of rounds searching for armor's invocation AND dragons wit, 2 unique cards on your deck (you are not going to put 3 of these in your deck) then, when you have them, pray for no counters, then you play up to 3 cards, if your 3 characters are alive yet just for play 1 card more (you played dragons + invocacion then you have 3 effective cards played) only for 6 hp healed, 3 def and 3 spirit

La Furia de Guem member

#19 22-08-2012 22:13:31

Nurvus
Gardien

kilcosu a écrit :

Good.
If new characters aren't CLEAR replacements for old characters, that's a good thing.
Enough with the flavor of the month thing.

#20 22-08-2012 23:35:50

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

Good.
If new characters aren't CLEAR replacements for old characters, that's a good thing.
Enough with the flavor of the month thing.

Agreed.  Nothing is more stale than fighting the same three characters every time you face a certain caste

#21 23-08-2012 00:08:30

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Am I the only one who doesn't really care that much for [card]Sensoriality[/card]?

It takes up a slot when playing cards and doesn't even chain, giving you no benefit that turn at all. It'll make it easier to one shot the opponent for your next character at the cost of potentially one shotting the previous one. It might be useful with runics to get them runes and use them all in one turn. I don't think I'd put it as a legendary tho.

#22 23-08-2012 00:11:04

Nessaj
Guémélite

Cool update for DKs, I can finally play mine again ^^

I too don't care very much about this new legendary, but it can be quite useful on my Demon deck. I can play for example Dark Fury + Extasys then play a third card that can be a Nehantic Inspiration ^^

Or maybe with marauders, to play 3 OP cards to one shot Ourenos or Zejabel.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (23-08-2012 00:11:48)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#23 23-08-2012 00:36:35

Wolvos
Gardien

that legendary its just too balanced to be a legendary ;P

La Furia de Guem member

#24 23-08-2012 08:58:25

magius
Solarian

Apart from new character, WitchBlade gets the short end of the update stick... again.

How is it a music box will be any use to be honest? Losing a card to counter a card through a guessing game (hoping the opponent will use a specific card type)?

What happen to their [card]Blade of the Witch[/card]? Pretty outdated for a staple deck seemed like years ago.

Witchblade still suffers from low Spirit and very dependant on their armor.

Ironically Kotoba has the best Spirit for non-Mage class (so is Runic Priests). Which is weird for Noz, a guild that suppose to specialise in high Spirit.

Ahh... my favourite caste will still be shelved for now sad

Dernière modification par magius (23-08-2012 08:59:38)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#25 23-08-2012 10:01:31

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

magius a écrit :

How is it a music box will be any use to be honest? Losing a card to counter a card through a guessing game (hoping the opponent will use a specific card type)?

When you discard you can see the cards played by you opponent so it's not a guessing gam as you say.

Pied de page des forums