Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-08-2012 00:32:10

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

some things that bother me

well i want to know different oppinions then my own about 3 different topics

1º: moves that allows to play 3 or more cards with, and all of those cards have an effect (example, in the name of dragon doesn't count)

in a play with break the second chain if you play [card]Entropy[/card] can play up to 13 cards in the most abusive move

[card]attract the lightning[/card], can play aoe from the deck with the best combo, [card]mastery[/card] + atract, you can play 6 cards, i know it's hard but happens

well, the question is how the affect to a deck that doesn't have any card to counter this

2º: there's at least only 2 good warrior decks and they have legendaries, admiral and ouernos. i'm watching this on my deck of warriors (dk) im losing against almost against ever full deck of marauders and mages

well, the questions is first: its just happens only to my dk warrior deck? and second: if the last answer it's no then, what happend to the mage>warrior>marauder>mage circle?

3º there's a lot of cards to control mages, those cards cancel the effects of the spells even can reduce to 0 all the damage

well if a mage use a counter like luminosity, that reduces to much the damage done, but when (for example) someone uses general fray or this [card]patrimonio eltariano[/card](i dont know the name)even got a bonus

the question is, why doesn't exist good counters for mages? i dont pretend a anti fisical dark stone heart but well, the counters of the mages just sucks

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#2 19-08-2012 01:15:07

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : some things that bother me

I think those cards are fun.
I think, however, some of the effects are overpowered.

This game is getting a bit out of hand in terms of how Feerik is linking "interesting" to "powerful" in every card.

It used to be all about powerful vs smart cards.
Now it's powerful AND smart, or superpowerful cards.

Feerik needs to give cards the Power stat I suggested to control the amount of cards you can play per fight.

The mage > warrior > marauder > mage circle got decapitated, because it is boring.

We're not here to play statistics.
We're here to play cards.

If there was a predictable circle, it would be all about statistics and luck.
There are 80% marauder decks and 20% mage decks? Make a warrior deck.
Yay! So fun!

Have you noticed the characters from The Pack have between 0 and 1 Spirit?
That's why General Fray exists.
Because Mages R.A.P.E. The Pack otherwise.
Dark-stone Heart is Unique, so don't bother.

You know Stink Bomb? You know Living Shadow? There are plenty of Marauder decks that R.A.P.E. The Pack without General Fray to counter one of their cards.

I think, however, that the defense bonus on General Fray should be 1 (instead of 2), and the attack bonus should be Min Attack +1 (instead of Attack +1).

Mages already have something other classes don't have.
They can do everything with Spirit.
They have defenses based on Spirit, physical damage based on spirit, magic damage based on spirit... it goes on.

All I have to say is I hate the stupid disparity Legendaries have in power comparing to the rest.
They are the most stupid thing this game has.

There should be a limit to how many Unique cards there are, or legendaries you can use, or some of the mechanics I suggested because currently the game is headed towards a point where every deck must have 5-6 Unique cards and a couple Legendaries to be competitive.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (19-08-2012 01:17:00)

#3 19-08-2012 09:04:20

TheRainMan
Guémélite

your argument with DKs is invalid. They lose vs almost everything because they suck atm

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (19-08-2012 09:09:38)

#4 19-08-2012 14:08:24

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

TheRainMan a écrit :

your argument with DKs is invalid. They lose vs almost everything because they suck atm

And they suck at the moment because only witchblades have been getting updated every noz guild battle that comes around. and people persistently say that witchblades need an update worse than DK's? no.

I mean I don't loose to everything with my DK's but a whole damn lot of decks do beat me that's for sure... well.. except for katoba tongue

Point it. let's let them get updated to the current power creep this game has going and then make an assessment of how they fair against other decks.

#5 19-08-2012 15:51:56

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Innariel a écrit :

The noz are getting an update Wednesday and the trophy card story had a (new) character training to be a Dragon Knight, so.

Pretty good chances DKs are getting an update this week.

I can only hope. smile

#6 19-08-2012 16:28:37

Nurvus
Gardien

I hope it's a
Human - Dragon Guemelite - Mage- Marauder - Warrior - Dragon Knight - Witchblade

Dernière modification par Nurvus (19-08-2012 16:30:39)

#7 19-08-2012 16:33:54

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Nurvus a écrit :

I hope it's a
Human - Dragon Guemelite - Mage- Marauder - Warrior - Dragon Knight - Witchblade

Still under powered, add Compendium

EDIT: Anyhow, hope it's Noz/Nomad release. Ultra Super Legendary Belly Dancer Lodir would make a good legendary tongue

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (19-08-2012 16:50:23)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#8 19-08-2012 17:09:01

Nurvus
Gardien

Or Zayra. Check my card suggestion for a Noz Solarian Witchblade! (She's not Noz-Nomad, just Noz)

Dernière modification par Nurvus (19-08-2012 17:09:37)

#9 19-08-2012 17:12:34

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

I hope it's a

EDIT: Anyhow, hope it's Noz/Nomad release. Ultra Super Legendary Belly Dancer Lodir would make a good legendary tongue

I see you're having fantasies again i see..>.>
kidding aside,  a DragonKnight Compendium would be interesing....

#10 19-08-2012 17:14:36

Nurvus
Gardien

Teremune a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

I hope it's a

kidding aside,  a DragonKnight Compendium would be interesing....

No it wouldn't...

Right now you need to Dragon's Wit -> Illumination / In the Name of the Dragon to get a Crystal Storm on a Dragon Knight.

You want a Dragon Knight who can just spam In the Name of the Dragon / Illumination and grab Armor Invocations and Crystal Storms left and right?

#11 19-08-2012 17:27:51

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Teremune a écrit :

Just by looking at at Lodir's legendary belly dancer form your opponents will lose their will to fight back (will you wanna hurt Lodir's perfect belly dancer body? NO), and will not play cards until the game ends. It's no fantasy.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (19-08-2012 17:29:45)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#12 20-08-2012 16:03:40

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

well, back to the topic there is something you have to consider about general fray and the sap card, if warriors are weak against mage, they have 2 choices:

1º heal some of the magic damage done, something like furagu, but better
2º make magic damage reduction cards, it's not hard put "-4 to magic damage done"

cancel a spell it's just ridiculous, just think about this 2 scenarios
1º against only damage (examples: noz blast, thunder pirate)
let we say i cancel dragon breath (at least 10 dmg lost)
now compare, what card played by mages can reduce 10 dmg, no one
"not problem noz have a lot of spells for kill the enemy, they cancel just 10 dmg"

2º against strategy and damage (tempus, world-tree, nehant corruptions)
cancel aging, dilemma, wild buds, demoic portal or vital s. just ruin your game

think about this last one, playing those counter you just destroy more than only a card that deals dmg

Dernière modification par Wolvos (20-08-2012 16:05:55)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

Pied de page des forums