Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 27-08-2012 20:33:01

yannsolo2001
Guild Leader

Re : Amnezy Suspensions till September 25th

Nurvus and Damncaster, Sapphon has already answered that the players who "cheated" (let's say their behavior was unfair to solo players) have been warned at least twice before. This means that, although the rule wasn't explicit in the ToS, they, however, were aware of it.

It is also stated in the ToS that a behavior that could inflict injury to another player is reprehensible.

There's no problem here...

#52 27-08-2012 20:33:39

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Sapphon a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

and make a post in every language forum (use google translate, don't care) to announce it.

Actually, there have been a thread on spanish boards to warn the abusing players of what would happen if they were to continue.

I repeat myself, put an announcement in the loading screen... And not everybody speaks spanish, plus most dont even visit that section of the forums

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#53 27-08-2012 20:33:58

Damncaster
Solarian

edseldavila a écrit :

@Damncaster
no need to be sorry. if you posted in your native language only some people would be able to understand

@izayoi
dont be too insensitive. if he posted in a different language, would you be able to understand anything?

trying to ridicule someone never really proved anyone correct.

@sapphon
not every eredan player visits the forums...

***bip*** AWESOME !!! big_smile Thanks for all ***bip*** words

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#54 27-08-2012 20:42:12

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

edseldavila a écrit :

@sapphon

Not every player, nope. But Damncaster's friend where participating in the discussion I've made the statement in.

#55 27-08-2012 20:47:19

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

The Tournaments is like a test in a school/campus or even performance appraisal on a workplace. Why cheat if you could review your notes and brainstorm with your friends BEFORE the exam date. Then proceed on what you've learn from reviewing the notes.

Let's put reality on some events within this game.

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#56 27-08-2012 20:47:56

Damncaster
Solarian

Sapphon a écrit :
edseldavila a écrit :

@sapphon

Not every player, nope. But Damncaster's friend where participating in the discussion I've made the statement in.

Don´t force it please. Not only them got punished u know, i heard that alot of players where punished and they were from other countries. We just said, make it official so that the next time no one can complain about it anymore.

It´s all about Mastery!

#57 27-08-2012 20:53:15

Damncaster
Solarian

Almost forgot... Sir Dimizar i saved the ticket number like it said in the mail i received at that time.

Number of the ticket: AGA-952673

i think i´m not allowed to put more evidence here but if u´d like i could send an email with the messages i sent to sapphon and answers.

It´s all about Mastery!

#58 27-08-2012 20:56:49

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Damncaster, the first time I read the topic about cheating and the punishments I thought the same as you. So I ask the professional judgment of a friend who happens to be a lawyer and also plays Eredan. He said that the simple fact of the tournament being played in the ELO system already includes intrinsically a rule of non-cooperation between players based on what happens in the sport that originated the system.
I still think that banning players retroactively was not the right attitude, but what he said made it clear to me that it is all a matter of interpretation of what is written and in the end both sides can find valid points that corroborate their opinions, but is Feerik that holds the (ban)hammer.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#59 27-08-2012 21:03:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

And Dhoko saves the day xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#60 27-08-2012 21:04:29

edseldavila
Voyageur

@sapphon
which goes back to the inital question

where in the rules does it say that it isnt allowed

solo tournament
from what i recon there hasnt been any real other player interaction other than duels and chat and godfather-godson. my score doesnt affect any one else... its what i do that affects everyone else but then its still a solo tournament.

what if, someone else just casually drops some games without really knowing whats occurring? will he still be liable?

and no... i wasnt able to read your posts in the SPANISH section of the forums.
but then... does it imply that they are from the spanish section of the forums that they are immediately at fault?

my suggestion.

add a tournament counter.
~when registered to a tournament this tournament counter is activated. (much like adventure mode counter)
~you can only play as much tournament games as you have enough tournament counter credits to use.
~tournament counter increments at a different rate, slower than from adventure mode counter)

this would lessen the amount of tournament games played by a player thus make every game count. no game drops no key loses

else add an ip checker...
no 2 accounts with the same IP can duel each other
no account can duel the same ip within a few minutes

dropped games do not result in an increment in elo points
gamedropper looses elo points

add a 4 consecutive loss rule and you are out of the tournament.

its all possible its all just if-then-else coding

doh... Y U No Draw?

#61 27-08-2012 21:28:42

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

OK, No-one was warned ?
Not in his language ?
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 91#p495991

Remember the 6th of February...

NB (new rules of the Amnezy tournament): In order to fight agreements in tournaments, we modify rules for Elo gain, when two players fight together several times. When a player (A) beats a player (B) in tournaments with Elo ranking, if the two players play another time together and the player (A) wins the fight, the Elo gain is divided by 2, and again divided by 2 if they fight together and that the player (A) wins again, etc. This malus will return to zero as soon as the player (B) wins a game against the player (A).

Moreover we reinforce our anti-cheat process. A rules abuse can be punished from a ban for tournaments to a ban from the game.

Collectionneur de cartes

#62 27-08-2012 21:34:54

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

That pretty much closes the case, I think.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#63 27-08-2012 21:38:53

Nurvus
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

OK, No-one was warned ?
Not in his language ?

NB (new rules of the Amnezy tournament): In order to fight agreements in tournaments, we modify rules for Elo gain, when two players fight together several times. When a player (A) beats a player (B) in tournaments with Elo ranking, if the two players play another time together and the player (A) wins the fight, the Elo gain is divided by 2, and again divided by 2 if they fight together and that the player (A) wins again, etc. This malus will return to zero as soon as the player (B) wins a game against the player (A).

Moreover we reinforce our anti-cheat process. A rules abuse can be punished from a ban for tournaments to a ban from the game.

Thanks.
I wasn't aware of this.
If all languages got a similar post, then it's fair that cheating that occurred AFTER 6th february should be punished.

#64 27-08-2012 21:42:51

Nurvus
Gardien

Zorak a écrit :

Damncaster, the first time I read the topic about cheating and the punishments I thought the same as you. So I ask the professional judgment of a friend who happens to be a lawyer and also plays Eredan. He said that the simple fact of the tournament being played in the ELO system already includes intrinsically a rule of non-cooperation between players based on what happens in the sport that originated the system.
I still think that banning players retroactively was not the right attitude, but what he said made it clear to me that it is all a matter of interpretation of what is written and in the end both sides can find valid points that corroborate their opinions, but is Feerik that holds the (ban)hammer.

Hmm, wasn't aware that ELO had rules that would carry over to any game using the ELO system.

Still, not every player knows the exact meaning of ELO, or where it came from.

It is nice to make rules that result in harsh punishment very clear and accessible to anyone just in case they decide to get "creative".

#65 27-08-2012 21:54:53

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Nurvus a écrit :

Thanks.
I wasn't aware of this.
If all languages got a similar post, then it's fair that cheating that occurred AFTER 6th february should be punished.

Portuguese / Brazilian :
http://blogbr.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … eio-amnezy

Spanish :
http://bloges.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … -de-amnezy

Deutsch :
http://blogde.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … y-turniers

Italian :
http://blogit.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … o-d-amnezy

English :
http://blogus.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … nt-results

Sorry, I will not search for the others languages.
The announcement was made in the game and on all forum.

Collectionneur de cartes

#66 28-08-2012 00:27:33

adolfplata
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Mexico

Zurga a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Thanks.
I wasn't aware of this.

Portuguese / Brazilian :
http://blogbr.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … eio-amnezy

Spanish :
http://bloges.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … -de-amnezy

Deutsch :
http://blogde.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … y-turniers

Italian :
http://blogit.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … o-d-amnezy

English :
http://blogus.eredan.com/index.php/2012 … nt-results

Sorry, I will not search for the others languages.
The announcement was made in the game and on all forum.

Cool now Feerik control people not to cheat, the real question here is... when that "new rules" will be revoked??? i hate to fight with the same person over and over and only get 2 elo points

Dernière modification par adolfplata (28-08-2012 00:28:28)

Yo juego total y absolutamente limpio, y tu?

#67 28-08-2012 01:03:22

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

OK, No-one was warned ?
Not in his language ?

Sire Adolf here..

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#68 28-08-2012 01:19:27

adolfplata
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Mexico

Sorry but where??i dindt explain myself? What i want is elo to be like it used to be a long time ago tongue you gain elo points every fight doesnt matter against who

Sorry is my grammar sucks, its my first day tongue

Yo juego total y absolutamente limpio, y tu?

#69 28-08-2012 04:03:32

Satyrox
Guémélite

Learn to play legit and work for your ranking instead of abusing of tricks and complain when you deserve a perma ban for ignore the warnings and exploit mechanics.

Just my opinion, have fun <3

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#70 28-08-2012 04:17:56

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Satyrox a écrit :

Learn to play legit and work for your ranking instead of abusing of tricks and complain when you deserve a perma ban for ignore the warnings and exploit mechanics.

Just my opinion, have fun <3

+1

Let's duel on our own path, unless there will be Clan wars.. there will be cooperative play. ^^

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#71 28-08-2012 04:43:38

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

There's no "Brazillian" lenguage, in Brazil we speak portuguese as Portugal and Angola smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#72 28-08-2012 05:29:42

Limestone
Solarian

J just wanna say, my deepest condolence fo Damncaster, his team and of course let us not forget Solaris, 3 of it.

All hail the all just feerik, wielder of the mighty ban-hammer

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#73 28-08-2012 07:09:18

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Is this the reason the level room is full of the sap heart legendary deck all of a sudden?

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#74 28-08-2012 08:26:29

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Now the question. Were in the Eredan iTCG rules says that no player as the right to support a friend at a tournament by sacrificing is own score?
Seriously that rule exists? I don´t think so but please come here and explain it to me.

I'll just say this : where does it say you can play as a team in a solo player tournament. Did you see "team tournament" mentioned anywhere ?

We've directly and indirectly warned your teammates at least 2 or 3 times. If they still want to abuse, that's their choice. But there's no point in complaining.

Hey, if they were warned, with how the rules are written, I see no issue with them being banned. 

I don't see an issue here.  I don't see anything wrong with them contesting the ban either if they can prove they didn't exploit, said issue.  but yeah there's way too much hate said on here because some folks can't converse in an adult manner...but they might be kids anyways so who knows.

#75 28-08-2012 08:54:16

Damncaster
Solarian

Limestone a écrit :

J just wanna say, my deepest condolence fo Damncaster, his team and of course let us not forget Solaris, 3 of it.

All hail the all just feerik, wielder of the mighty ban-hammer

Ty. So it´s an happy Ending to this e guess (?) I finally got answered, it´s just a shame that some people came here to talk sh** about me instead os just getting into topic.

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums