Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-08-2012 15:26:11

Lygatos
Campeur

Make Fake Death usable by mages only

As the topic suggests... I really dont see how zombies should be able to bring OTHER zombies back... technically only necromancers should be able to do it.  If youre gonna introduce a new aspect of gameplay involving revival (i like it btw), give it a little bit more of a weakness than just taking 1 more damage on occasion.

#2 06-08-2012 20:25:52

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Make Fake Death usable by mages only

Lygatos a écrit :

As the topic suggests... I really dont see how zombies should be able to bring OTHER zombies back... technically only necromancers should be able to do it.  If youre gonna introduce a new aspect of gameplay involving revival (i like it btw), give it a little bit more of a weakness than just taking 1 more damage on occasion.

Requires a living necromancian.
Only mages are necromancians.

That's good enough.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-08-2012 20:26:06)

#3 06-08-2012 21:16:03

Lygatos
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

Requires a living necromancian.
Only mages are necromancians.

That's good enough.

It gains chain if used by a necromancian, but it does not require a living necromancian to be used.

It would be okay if it required a living necromancian to be used.  That way, killing the necromancian (which lessens the damage it takes by either reducing damage done or increasing defense and spirit) would be a weakness.  A zombie should not be able to bring back the necromancer.

Dernière modification par Lygatos (06-08-2012 21:23:06)

#4 06-08-2012 22:06:37

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

but killing a necromancian is already a crippling effect for the undead , if fake death could only be used by he necromancian it would make it impossible to win once the necromancian is dead

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#5 06-08-2012 22:33:47

Lygatos
Campeur

vampiricshaman a écrit :

but killing a necromancian is already a crippling effect for the undead , if fake death could only be used by he necromancian it would make it impossible to win once the necromancian is dead

Its not really THAT crippling.  There are already necrosis's in the graveyard (most likely) by the time it would happen so the other zombies should be able to pull off a win if the battle was played right.

#6 07-08-2012 01:22:23

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Lygatos a écrit :

Its not really THAT crippling.  There are already necrosis's in the graveyard (most likely) by the time it would happen so the other zombies should be able to pull off a win if the battle was played right.

LOLZ... That's WHY killing the necromancian is crippling. The zombies can only use the yard necrosis if the necro is alive. Once s/he is dead, it's gg for the zombies w/o fake death.

#7 07-08-2012 01:36:29

Nurvus
Gardien

The Zombies don't get to play anything from the Discard Pile unless a Nacromancian is alive.

The deck has enough weaknesses as it is.
It's strong against control decks, but has a limit.

You can't kill too fast, but you can't take too long either, or you'll run out of Fake Deaths.

Cyanide pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-08-2012 01:38:51)

#8 07-08-2012 05:10:31

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Man, if only neantists could use Fake Death, on a zombie (2 warriors 1 necromancer) deck, you kill the necromancer and win the game, a entire deck on the trash, belive in me, if you have troubles with Undeads, go on Obesity, Imobilisation, Sentence(Depending if enemy use Obytuary)...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 07-08-2012 12:05:38

Nessaj
Guémélite

If nerf fake death like the OP is saying, it will become like Extasys, ovrenerfed to useless and hard to even play.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#10 07-08-2012 12:48:52

Cossette
Solarian

Well we can add on fake death... once you got revive you lose class and chain ability became a normal zombie warrior.

Dernière modification par Cossette (07-08-2012 12:50:46)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#11 07-08-2012 14:09:43

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

i don't think fake death should me modified is fine the it is, there are a lot of cards that are more annoying than fake death

Pied de page des forums