Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 09-06-2012 12:47:51

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : June 8th 2012 : New editions, promotions and modifications

kilcosu a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

You must be crazy....they nerfing every card they named, I just brought 3 got damn ecstacys for 170k each, what the hell can I do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 1- one at 200k and other at 180k, Jisas how i´m hating this game... Why not to modify some Noz Mages card 2? oh oh and Scragh!!! -.-

If ***bip*** buying us the cards make sure to give sufficient money to cover our sorrows and buy things worth the sacrifice.

spent roughly 160K on the wild buds deck I completed just like 3 days ago. I'm not going to see a dime of it back except for the 3 cheap wild buds I bought. how dumb.

another point about tempus: (which I played before dilemma's release)
If they really want to go and balance out dilemma by making it unique or something dumb like adding the whole 0-? factor of all the other cards then they should just make the other cards like time blast and time mix not have the chance to advance 0 turns.
then I can see why nerfing dilemma would be ok because you have enough cards In your deck to advance the turn counter at a relatively decent pace instead of getting screwed over.
making it unique isn't fair either since it's only effective in an opening hand for any hope of winning the match.
I've already stated that I would accept a nerf of reducing the advance from 4 to like 2 or 3 back when all this crap was said when they first released but I am honestly just scared for one of my favorite decks

If the Wild buds will be Rare, its good to see it smile hahaha

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#77 09-06-2012 13:32:35

codalafin
Campeur

I am very upset about the English promotion's wording.
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=43635
This should be fixed asap and those XP cards should be there! It's not fair that we English people were scammed by the game.

#78 09-06-2012 14:57:04

Damncaster
Solarian

kilcosu a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

well goodbye to the whole competitive tempus. the ONLY reason why they could even stand on one leg was because of dilemma. this is so stupid and I literally just finished my wild bud deck so thats going to get nerfed too naturally.

4 out of 5 of my decks are now becoming useless to even have in my inventory because of this nerf, the updated deck count, and the general uselessness of decks that have any semblance of build up to them. THANKS FEERIK. good to know that my DK's can still survive the test of time

Well top teir decks switch all the time, just like in yu0gi-oh, remember when blackwings, lightsworn was on top, then they got hit with the restrictions, that's life bro, luckily i just sold my wild buds deck, tempus deck bcuz i sensed something like this will happen soon, tooo bad I didn't see ecstasy in this nerf too, but oh well, a couple more months more broken cards will be added in the game...soooooo yeahhhhhhhh....the cycle will continue!!!!!!

1. I know you have more than enough crystals to make any deck at any time (it's the truth and you know it.)
2. I just finished wild bud using the majority of my extra crystals from selling 2 decks and quite afew extra rares I just wanted to hold on to.
3. I don't know how many decks you have but like I said. 4 of 5 of my decks are or will be more or less useless competitively.
4. I guarantee you would be just as upset if your master mage pilkim deck that trashed my DK's got nerfed.
5. I know life goes on, I know I will get over it. but simply put this is bullshit, if I sold all my decks I wouldn't get half the value they really should be. and just to catch up I would have to seriously dump money into this game which I can not afford. that's why I'm mad.

AGREE! the problem ain´t the cards its the total money/ cristals we invested to build the DECKS!!!

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#79 09-06-2012 14:59:36

Damncaster
Solarian

I sold my entire collection to stand a chance building an extasys deck, and it wasn´t enough since i only could buy 2 of them, and now no one´s gonna give me back that money -.-

It´s all about Mastery!

#80 09-06-2012 15:46:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

same boat as you kilcosu..wild buds was my baby

#81 09-06-2012 16:00:13

Nurvus
Gardien

kilcosu, soulst3al3r, etc...

Why the hell are you discussing your losses when you don't even know what the hell the changes are going to be?

You look like a bunch of old hags discussing how the sky is falling.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (09-06-2012 16:01:08)

#82 09-06-2012 18:47:22

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Edit moderation : please avoid rude words, even you use *** to mask them.

Dernière modification par Zurga (11-06-2012 09:20:51)

#83 09-06-2012 18:53:04

Poptolev
Guémélite

Honestly I am for nerfing ... a lot of it. I personally own a wild buds deck.
There is just one thing, one little tiny thing I dont get.
They nerf almost everything except ... Noz ? And Noz is THE most broken thing out there as far as I am concerned. It just seems like a dumb move.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#84 09-06-2012 19:24:38

Damncaster
Solarian

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Why the hell are you discussing your losses when you don't even know what the hell the changes are going to be?

Edit moderation : nerfed commentary

Players like u make this forum interesting xD

As for u Nurvus don´t talk as if u know bout everything

Dernière modification par Zurga (11-06-2012 09:21:22)

It´s all about Mastery!

#85 09-06-2012 19:26:47

Damncaster
Solarian

Poptolev a écrit :

They nerf almost everything except ... Noz ? And Noz is THE most broken thing out there as far as I am concerned. It just seems like a dumb move.

The day they nerf Noz mages will be the happiest day of the entire Eredan history

It´s all about Mastery!

#86 09-06-2012 20:05:34

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Poptolev a écrit :

And why are Noz Mages OP? Pls, tell us.

There are plenty of cards countering them hard, and btw, look the Amnezy tournament, Noz mages aren't dominating there at all.

#87 09-06-2012 20:38:08

Nurvus
Gardien

soulst3al3r a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

lol dont give a rat's ass about what you think... (everything afterwards proves the opposite)

Sure you don't smile
---

@Damncaster

The only ones who talk like they know everything are those complaining about the big bad nerf no one knows anything about.

Only changes are announced.
You can "assume" some will be nerfs, but you know nothing about it.

All we know is:
- some cards will be changed
- we do NOT know what they will change in the cards
- we do NOT know how it will affect how good or fun the decks those cards are used in will become
- we do NOT know if the changes will affect their market value negatively

So please pull the heads out of the ground for some fresh air...
It's summer bikini time! smile

Dernière modification par Nurvus (09-06-2012 20:43:15)

#88 10-06-2012 00:08:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

I also had a ecstasy deck, and I'm taking a bad loss with this nerf, so I do also feel the burn, but life moves on!

I said to you dont do the Ecstasy deck, i said that it going to be nerfed... Now dont cry!

Oh yeahhhhhhhh you did....damnnnnnnnnnnnnniiittttttttttttttttttt!

You can call me prophet wink

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#89 10-06-2012 00:50:37

soulst3al3r
Solarian

@nurvus: lol changes my butt...you must be delusional to think that cards like heartrending dilemma , wild buds and ecstacy are not gonna be nerfed that day...As i said, dont talk to me like im just a complainer and all simply because u are not as affected by this as I am, jerk. As I said stay in the suggestions board and just keep suggesting your dumbass ideas instead of going in here berating everyone that complains about this nerf.

#90 10-06-2012 00:58:33

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :

@nurvus: lol changes my butt...you must be delusional to think that cards like heartrending dilemma , wild buds and ecstacy are not gonna be nerfed that day...As i said, dont talk to me like im just a complainer and all simply because u are not as affected by this as I am, jerk. As I said stay in the suggestions board and just keep suggesting your dumbass ideas instead of going in here berating everyone that complains about this nerf.

Like i said before, always follow the law of the hustler:

If is too good to be true, it is smile

Now, dont you guys think that [card]Genaral fray[/card] isn't too OP? Well it ignore everything and give a bonus! The only away to counter is to be a warrior, but the defense of the Pack is a Monster defense! That's what i said that ZIl is going to rule on the ELO rooms... At least, [card]Act of Peace[/card] dont give chain, and [card]difference of opinion[/card] is unique, but General Fray, GIVE CHAIN AND IS NOT UNIQUE! AND PLUS: A SMALL BUFF!!! If you play on the ELO rooms, you know that, this card should at least be banned... The top elo is all whit the Pack... Come on >.>

Dernière modification par Stormholt (10-06-2012 01:07:18)

#91 10-06-2012 01:01:27

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

soulst3al3r a écrit :

brother, i undrstand u may be upset, i actually don't mind the changes coz i play zil. but i had you on higher regard before these last few coments of yours.

as for nurvus, indeed, they said "modified" and anything else up till now is assumptions. but to some extent, it's easy to PREDICT wether some cards will be nerfed.

guys, as well it could be as it happened with dark stone heart: the rule cahnged a little, it made all the difference, but it didn't exactly get nerfed or enhanced.

edit: nurvus, as i see, may just be a little stuborn too but i actually apreciate a lot of his ideas

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (10-06-2012 01:03:26)

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#92 10-06-2012 01:03:25

soulst3al3r
Solarian

lol Im jsut really pissed off cuz i had saved up for an eclipse marauder deck with reinforce the faith and solra eclipse just before the nerf. Now that Ive saved up enough for a wild bud, they're gonna nerf it again....I just wish Feerik would just release cards that lead to power creeps then come back and nerf them when it is their fault to start with. Then they insult us with this compensation stuff in which one never gets their money's worth. I had played ***bip*** for 4 years now and they have never made a mistake like this where they released cards that are "OP" then come back to nerf it. This is the difference between that successful brand and this game.

#93 10-06-2012 01:03:54

goscar
Guémélite

soulst3al3r a écrit :

you must be delusional to think that cards like heartrending dilemma , wild buds and ecstacy are not gonna be nerfed that day...

Well it clearly shows you know those cards are overpowered. Hence why you think they will be getting nerfed, which most likely they are.

soulst3al3r a écrit :

As i said, dont talk to me like im just a complainer and all simply because u are not as affected by this as I am, jerk.

Then how should we talk to you? Like you're a dumbass? Since clearly you act like one.

Either way why don't you take a break from this game, you clearly are a bit attached.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#94 10-06-2012 01:04:31

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Edit moderation : Again stop this.

Dernière modification par Zurga (11-06-2012 09:22:05)

#95 10-06-2012 01:09:43

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

If is too good to be true, it is smile

Just IT.

#96 10-06-2012 01:10:40

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

i agree with u, soulst3al3r. we shouldn't have to endure this kind of stuff in fairness. and if we do, the compensation should be a lot better (sumefin' like "the average sale price on the date of the announcement of the card changes)

yet the game has a lot of potential too. let's wait and see what comes out of it.

why not someone create a topic with the suggestion above or sumfin' alike? we can at least try to minimize any possible harm.

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (10-06-2012 01:11:47)

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#97 10-06-2012 01:14:43

soulst3al3r
Solarian

With that said, I have said all I wanted to get off my chest. I just let it get out of hand with my comments that are not characteristic of my usual demeanor but nevertheless reflects how I feel about this changes. My history with "changes" to cards in this game has left a sour taste in my mouth so forgive me for showing a little bit of aversion and strong emotions toward the changes. Anyway, as I see my comments probably aren't going to lead to anything good but me getting more angry towards the wrong people. I apologize to everyone who I may have alienated and offended with my comments, specially Nurvus. It was a primitive response to these proposed changes and I apologize for all I have said. I will no longer post anything on this particular thread. Again, sorry for my transgressions and recent comments and please take into account the situations regarding my history with these "changes" and somewhat see why I have reacted this way. Anyway, I am sorry again and I will not rage like this anytime in the near future. Really sorry.

eres

#98 10-06-2012 03:44:18

Nurvus
Gardien

Gabriel, it's perfectly fine to "guess", "predict" and "assume".

But when you start going into a snowball of assumptions on how you're going to get screwed by the changes, you're going too far...

They're gonna change Ecstasy -> They're gonna nerf Ecstasy -> Ecstasy will no longer be worth using -> Ecstasy deck will become useless -> Why did I invest in it sad

Too many assumption-based conclusions...
---

I for one will be happy if Feerik starts changing cards as needed more often.
It makes us feel like Feerik is in touch with the game, and not just the money.

I just hope the changes will be well-thought and minor tweaks to bring UP and OP cards more in line.

If Ecstasy and Wild Buds become more in line, but still very good, you'll see more decks competing, and that's good.

I also agree that Noz Blast should get a kick in the nuts, but oh, well...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-06-2012 03:51:45)

#99 10-06-2012 03:51:18

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :

Gabriel, it's perfectly fine to "guess", "predict" and "assume".

But when you start going into a snowball of assumptions on how you're going to get screwed by the changes, you're going too far...

They're gonna change Ecstasy -> They're gonna nerf Ecstasy -> Ecstasy will no longer be worth using -> Ecstasy deck will become useless -> Why did I invest in it sad

Too many assumption-based conclusions...

Well, do you really think that they would leave ecstasy just like it was? Well for real, just like Avatar Sol'ra, and Living nature, and i say again, please read and think:

IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!

Ecstasy was a invencible card, you only won aganist it, when u play whit Temple Guardians!

There was no counter, you think that it is not fair with you? Well it wasn't fair whit other players, think that there's other players, you're not alone.

#100 10-06-2012 03:56:54

Nurvus
Gardien

Stormholt a écrit :

Well, do you really think that they would leave ecstasy just like it was? Well for real, just like Avatar Sol'ra, and Living nature, and i say again, please read and think:

IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!

Ecstasy was a invencible card, you only won aganist it, when u play whit Temple Guardians!

There was no counter, you think that it is not fair with you? Well it wasn't fair whit other players, think that there's other players, you're not alone.

Wow, are you eating icecreams with your forehead, or something? smile

Where did I say cards aren't getting nerfed?
I simply said we do not know what the changes will be, so it is pointless to grieve over losses that did not happen...

Ofcourse certain cards will "probably" be nerfed.
Those are cards that are usually banned, and that is because they're OP.

But what if Feerik changes Ecstasy/Wild Buds so that it's a nerf in some ways and a buff in others?

What people are apparently imagining the Ecstasy changes will be:

Unique.
The other "Ecstasy" in play are Discarded.
Whenever one of your characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Duration: 3 Turns.
Chain.

What if instead the Ecstasy are these:

Whenever your in combat character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever one of your out of combat characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Duration: 4 Turns.
Chain.

or

Whenever this character suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage.
Whenever your other characters suffers damage, one of the opposing characters suffers 1 direct damage.
Duration: 4 Turns.
Chain.

There. It's still awesome but "arguably" no longer OP.
Would this make it useless for you?

@soulst3al3r

I agree their changes to the Nomads and Living Nature were a bit dense.
One of my suggestions would solve the issues with OP spells like Living Nature - the suggestion where I propose Feerik branches "AoE"  into "Greater" (bonus but no chain = Living Nature), "AoE" (chain but no bonus = Ice Barrier/Lightning Chain/Philosophic Debate) and "Greater AoE" (no chain and no bonus = Lightning Bolts Lv3).

Reinforce the Faith became useless and Sol'ra Eclipse became underwhelming.
They completely failed in every single change they did that one time.

But worse than changing and failing - wich can be perfected - is not changing at all and just keeping cards Banned...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-06-2012 04:14:46)

Pied de page des forums