Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-02-2013 05:04:44

apoth
Habitant de Guem

foam giant +8 heal bug

i was fighting a deck with scargh, foam giant, and master ma.

foam giant was low in HP and he used corrupted sword with life devourer. he should've not healed anything but he got around 8 points of life after fight.

there were no other cards in play.

the person using this bug was a pretty high elo (1800+) so i wonder if that's why he got that high... or if he's just using scargh tongue

anyway very peculiar healing 8 points.

#2 03-02-2013 11:42:00

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : foam giant +8 heal bug

What do you use ?

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 03-02-2013 21:04:08

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

apoth a écrit :

i was fighting a deck with scargh, foam giant, and master ma.

foam giant was low in HP and he used corrupted sword with life devourer. he should've not healed anything but he got around 8 points of life after fight.

there were no other cards in play.

the person using this bug was a pretty high elo (1800+) so i wonder if that's why he got that high... or if he's just using scargh tongue

anyway very peculiar healing 8 points.

if He used [card]Corrupted[/card] and [card]life devourer[/card] he should have healed for 2 as corrupted makes the weapon played activate automatically doesn't it?

#4 04-02-2013 03:46:01

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

What do you use ?

I was using a tornado stone linker deck, so nothing that could heal the other person (or characters). I wish I had taken a screenshot but it happened so fast and I was dumbfounded.

I tried to message the player about that but he never responded. I am sorry that I give poor information to replicate it but just something to look out for.

@teremune, exactly it should've just been +2 heal, he did do more damage. It happened on the 2nd turn so I cannot think of anything that would give im +8 to heal.

If I encounter this again I will try to take a eres. Until then... just look out for foam giant decks.

#5 04-02-2013 11:30:32

Amnezy
Staff Feerik

For what I've tested, they're no bug between [card]Foam giant[/card], [card]corrupted[/card] and [card]life devorer[/card]. If you see this problem anew, don't hesitate and take a screenshot (it's a little like catching a pokemon in the safari park, too early and it's run, too late and you have just lost a ball :3).

#6 04-02-2013 11:38:54

Nurvus
Gardien

I think what happened was probably the same old bug where Foam Giant probably took more damage than he should have from your spells, and then healed the excess damage.

#7 04-02-2013 16:22:10

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

I think what happened was probably the same old bug where Foam Giant probably took more damage than he should have from your spells, and then healed the excess damage.

possible, I haven't seen this bug since 2 updates ago though, but it may still be around in certain situations i guess, but yes a screen shot would help...but being able to get that screen shot is gonna be tough as Amnezy said with the pokemon reference.

Pied de page des forums