Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-02-2013 05:43:08

apoth
Habitant de Guem

temujin and stone linker cards ($)

does anyone else find it annoying and very unprofessional that feerik releases cards for stone linkers based around temujin?

i mean with temujin, he synchronizes so much better with all the cards.

it is very annoying that i would have to pay 20-30 bucks for one character.

this is just a post to protest against temujin and how shallow, hallow, and unprofessional this is to make a character you have to pay for that is competitive and also based around the 2 releases so far.

i imagine people who payed for him will disagree with me, but i have a feeling everyone else who refuse to pay 20-30 bucks for ONE card will agree with me.

this is a thread to show feerik that they go too far. i won't go into the other stuff, but this one card is very outlandish and spits on the face of your customers.

and for the record, i spend over 200 bucks on this game so far, so i feel like i can voice my opinion without being banned or ridiculed by the staff.

thank you.

#2 02-02-2013 06:32:04

valkyjosh
Campeur

Re : temujin and stone linker cards ($)

The deck doesn't rely upon Temujin, I use Lazar, Catalyna and Maen, I've seen Maen, Fog Hydra and one of the other Air Guemelites, A deck is never based upon 1 card, though it might fit well with just a singular card it doesn't mean that card is the only one it works with. I've had a 75% win ratio with my deck, Its like saying they only release spells for black witch and pilkim, or they only release weapons for S.A.R.A.H it's not true, though they benefit from the cards they arn't the only one who uses them

#3 02-02-2013 06:36:17

apoth
Habitant de Guem

valkyjosh a écrit :

The deck doesn't rely upon Temujin, I use Lazar, Catalyna and Maen, I've seen Maen, Fog Hydra and one of the other Air Guemelites, A deck is never based upon 1 card, though it might fit well with just a singular card it doesn't mean that card is the only one it works with. I've had a 75% win ratio with my deck, Its like saying they only release spells for black witch and pilkim, or they only release weapons for S.A.R.A.H it's not true, though they benefit from the cards they arn't the only one who uses them

what's your elo with your stone linker build this week? do you use temujin?

i don't care if you can own level room. black witch does not even apply in this case. temujin is just obviously a needed card to become competitive.

#4 02-02-2013 07:35:54

valkyjosh
Campeur

My elo is irrelevant, Temujin is a card I've not seen once in my plays against stone linker, but it doesnt stop the deck being competitve, or are you saying every deck only has 1 possible way of being played, if so why do they create caste, why have witchblade, dragon knight, compendium if MM pilkim is a must in the deck, why have powder pirates, mage pirates and other pirate decks if they supposedly only work 1 way.

You must really be bored if you are bitching about 1 singular card that would work well in 1 deck, or did you lose badly to that 1 card and you got a bit upset that you got outplayed so instead of thinking "Well that person was a better player than me" you immediatly whined and assumed its because he spent more money than you.

Did you even check if the guy who got to 1800 used Temujin because if he didn't and he was the highest ranked stone linker player than your statement is null and void

#5 02-02-2013 10:21:21

magius
Solarian

I'm not sure I'm thrilled to see apoth being active again. Same old argument and same old protest. No one forces you to get Temujin. And there are plenty of other decks to play.

If you don't like the principle and what feerik is doing, no one forces you to play the game.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 02-02-2013 10:43:11

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

apoth a écrit :

does anyone else find it annoying and very unprofessional that feerik releases cards for stone linkers based around temujin?

i mean with temujin, he synchronizes so much better with all the cards.

this is just a post to protest against temujin and how shallow, hallow, and unprofessional this is to make a character you have to pay for that is competitive and also based around the 2 releases so far.

Starting a thread on false statments is called a troll. It's not the best way to have a good and healthy discussion. You should try to remember this and the reason why you got back your account and the autorisation to post on the boards again.

Now, as for Temujin, if it is true he is the best Stone Linkers characters, he's not indispensable. And no card played by him is stronger than if it was played by Maen (yeah, even Elemental Might). And no card is designed around him, since he's a collector card. It's as dumb as saying cards are design around Scragh, or Shulong.

Dernière modification par Ori_Sacabaf (02-02-2013 10:44:50)

#7 02-02-2013 12:43:42

Nurvus
Gardien

Does anyone realize how idiotic the arguments against the OP are?

So what if you can play the deck with other characters?
You can play Warrior Pack with Faceless instead of Brutus.
Can it be competitive that way? Maybe. But it sure as hell won't be as good as with Brutus.
Temujin is Brutus in the Stone Linker's deck. He's that much better.

The cards that benefit from multiple guemelite types are best used by Temujin, hands down.

The pointless bickering about tiny details that in no way invalidade the OP's statements, only make me doubt the community as well.

Do you want the game to improve?
Or do you want Feerik to pat you in the back?
Because that's all you'll get from defending ridiculous design philosophies like this.

--

It would have been perfectly fine if buying the Artbook granted you a unique border for the Stone Linker characters (like Ice Elf frosted), and/or a copy of each character released with a unique art.
But making a powerful character like Temujin only accessible that way is stupid.
Plain and simply stupid.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (02-02-2013 12:49:43)

#8 02-02-2013 13:23:49

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

Nurvus a écrit :

The cards that benefit from multiple guemelite types are best used by Temujin, hands down.

Nope. They are best used by Maen. Because Maen is the real monster in Stone Linkers line up, not Temujin. Temujin is really strong, maybe too much IMO, but that has nothing to do with the card releases. He's strong because he's the only mage fighter in the guild, and he's the only useful fire guem mage to go with Maen.

And the OP doesn't complain on the how strong Temujin is. He's accusing Feerik to tune their SL releases around Temujin, which is completely wrong AND dumb.

Dernière modification par Ori_Sacabaf (02-02-2013 13:25:19)

#9 02-02-2013 13:54:30

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

magius a écrit :

I'm not sure I'm thrilled to see apoth being active again. Same old argument and same old protest. No one forces you to get Temujin. And there are plenty of other decks to play.

If you don't like the principle and what feerik is doing, no one forces you to play the game.

i find it odd that he was unbanned last time i remembered it was permanent did he perhaps rip off 4 wanted posters to be active again -_-

Dernière modification par jackal19 (02-02-2013 14:43:52)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#10 02-02-2013 14:53:26

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sapphon unbanned him few months ago.
But it seems that old habits come back.

You can discuss about the power of Temujin, about the fact that he is a collector card and that another character with his kind of abilities sould released, but not to say that Feerik design everything around this character, this is false and very close to defamation.

This thread is closed.

If you want to speak in more civilized ways, you can open a thread about best ways to build Stone linkers decks with and without Temujin.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums