Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-01-2013 02:47:43

apoth
Habitant de Guem

collecting "pieces" of cards throughout a game

Collecting the amethysts gave me this idea. And I really liked the fact that if you leave the game you can't collect your pieces. So this brings me to an idea:

Keep this idea throughout. Put random pieces of cards that you can collect, to eventually make a whole card, but if you leave game you won't get to keep your pieces.

Just for a quick example:

Suppose a common card takes 10 pieces to get a whole card (6 max per game). It will keep you active while the other person takes forever to play his turn. And it gives extra incentive to not quit.

Although, from grinding amethysts, it can become quite a chore. But I leave it up to you guys to give extra insight to this idea.

Of course a formula would be required. Suppose it takes 1000 pieces to make a legendary? But those pieces don't show up all the time, it will be random.

It may even take a week to get 1 common card. But it's like a treasure hunt.

Dernière modification par apoth (31-01-2013 02:49:25)

#2 31-01-2013 03:53:26

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : collecting "pieces" of cards throughout a game

Actually, this is an awesome idea.

I also agree it should require more pieces to make a higher rarity card.

However, since the pieces you get would be random, you shouldn't need too many pieces of make a card.

Something like:
60% Chance to get Common Piece = Requires 10 Pieces
25% Chance to get Uncommon Piece = Requires 20 Pieces
10% Chance to get Rare Piece = Requires 40 Pieces
5% Chance to get Legendary Piece = Requires 80 Pieces

Dernière modification par Nurvus (31-01-2013 03:57:16)

#3 31-01-2013 03:57:11

valkyjosh
Campeur

It would give people more incentive to play the game, alot of people i see do normal games just to do daily quest and dont bother trying and just sitting back and healing until they lose for the daily quest, i noticed a lot of extra people on for the amethyst event but normally everyone just farms adventure, if they made it so that you could only obtain pieces of cards in normal or elo games it would be a bigger incentive to play

#4 31-01-2013 05:00:26

apoth
Habitant de Guem

valkyjosh a écrit :

i noticed a lot of extra people on for the amethyst event

and I have too! which is why I think something needs to be implemented so people don't leave. a lot of people lose perfect scores cause people leave.

i won't lie, sometimes i do that when i am frustrated, but it's mostly because i know i will lose so there is no point to finish the game if i will lose anyway.

but i can tell you one thing, i didn't leave a single game during the amethyst event. didn't care if they got a perfect or not, i just did not want to lose my amethyst progress lol.

i believe feerik can implement something for this.

#5 31-01-2013 10:03:55

Laurelin
Habitant de Guem

a really good idea
+1 ^^

#6 31-01-2013 10:17:23

magius
Solarian

Wow... fantastic idea. But I would imagine there will be extra memory needed for this implementation.

Regardless, awesome idea worth thinking about.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 31-01-2013 10:19:44

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

apoth a écrit :
valkyjosh a écrit :

i noticed a lot of extra people on for the amethyst event

and I have too! which is why I think something needs to be implemented so people don't leave. a lot of people lose perfect scores cause people leave.

i won't lie, sometimes i do that when i am frustrated, but it's mostly because i know i will lose so there is no point to finish the game if i will lose anyway.

but i can tell you one thing, i didn't leave a single game during the amethyst event. didn't care if they got a perfect or not, i just did not want to lose my amethyst progress lol.

i believe feerik can implement something for this.

yeah have every event like this lol or have it so you can earn FEEZ by staying in GAME >.> <.<

like if you catch 10 of the things that pop up you get 1 feez lol in long run not so bad.
but you lose them all if you leave....>.>

#8 31-01-2013 18:11:05

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I support this idea.

#9 31-01-2013 18:23:30

valkyjosh
Campeur

gaurdianaq a écrit :

I support this idea.