Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-01-2013 05:14:59

apoth
Habitant de Guem

talent trees for each guild?

This is sort of a spin off from MMORPG games, but I think Eredan can benefit from this in some way or another. And if anyone played League of Legends you may know what I mean.

You know, I am not the type of person that plays EVERY guild in this game. I stick to one so I can know every strength and weakness against other guilds.

So without making a huge paragraph I will try to condense my ideas as follows:

1) 1 talent point per level

2) It will cost crystal or feez to respec

3) Points will obviously benefit your guild, example (nomads get extra heal, or extra attack, or defense... noz get extra spell damage or spirit) I mean there is so much you can do with talent trees, but you get the idea.

4) Perhaps a card or crystal/fee required to unlock a talent point to support this game.

I am not sure what else to say, I do not have a full talent tree for each guild/caste/class but it would definitely help to balance out the OP cards that take 1+ years to nerf tongue

Dernière modification par apoth (31-01-2013 05:15:36)

#2 31-01-2013 05:16:41

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : talent trees for each guild?

I am not sure what else to say, I do not have a full talent tree for each guild/caste/class but it would definitely help to balance out the OP cards that take 1+ years to nerf

or make things more OP

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 31-01-2013 13:23:03

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : talent trees for each guild?

This idea is bad for a TCG, but if anything could be implemented, it would be tiny bonuses:
- Ways to draw specific cards at the start of the game
- Increased Initiative
- 6 cards in hand instead of 5
- Every turn, a card from your Discard Pile goes to your Deck
Etc.

But overall I don't think it's a good idea.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (31-01-2013 13:23:21)

Pied de page des forums