Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2013 17:47:54

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Dark Stone-heart vs Fire Stone-heart

Dark Stone-heart is just SPELL immunity, right? Not MAGIC (damage) immunity? I assume there is a difference... so it shouldn't stop that mode of civil war, the damage from fire elemental, or the damage from Fire Stone-heart? Given that they're an action, a character and an item, respectively, and all?

#2 18-01-2013 21:35:38

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Re : Dark Stone-heart vs Fire Stone-heart

Majyqman a écrit :

Dark Stone-heart is just SPELL immunity, right? Not MAGIC (damage) immunity? I assume there is a difference... so it shouldn't stop that mode of civil war, the damage from fire elemental, or the damage from Fire Stone-heart? Given that they're an action, a character and an item, respectively, and all?

i think the spell immunity kinda negates all spells targetted against the character wearing it. (or most i think there are a few exceptions?)
but all magic dmg should also be negated in that aspect. espc fire stone heart and fire elemental since their magic dmg is targetted at one character.

- but don't hang me up on it. i don't have the dark stone heart to try it out with.

~~The Trickster~~

#3 18-01-2013 22:20:31

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

I think it shouldn't be immune, because it doesn't count as spell damage because if you have [card]Catlyna[/card] and play it and another spell that doesn't do damage you can still hit the opponent physically meaning that it's not spell damage.

#4 19-01-2013 01:23:51

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

I  posted this ages ago and they did nothing about it, said it is not a bug.

#5 19-01-2013 03:02:12

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :

I  posted this ages ago and they did nothing about it, said it is not a bug.

Well, they're either being lazy or wrong. Because, as pointed out above, FSH is quite obviously not counted as spell damage... so DSH is either bugged or the wording is wrong.

It either needs to say "spell and magic damage immunity" OR not work against FSH amongst other things.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (19-01-2013 03:04:37)

#6 19-01-2013 10:35:40

Nurvus
Gardien

I am under the impression that whenever Feerik can get away with an excuse rather than a game change, they try the former rather than the latter.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (19-01-2013 10:35:54)

Pied de page des forums