Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-01-2013 13:24:17

Nurvus
Gardien

[Reported]Sitar Hero, Old Note, Tea Ceremony - Wrong Damage

Various times now I've somehow dealt more damage with [card]Sitar Hero[/card] than I should, and even worse, often Sitar Hero does not deal the same damage to every opponent.
- There's only 1 [card]Old Note[/card] in play.
- My 3 Unknown Class Courtiers are alive.
- There are 0 [card]Sitar Hero[/card]es in the Discard Pile.
- There are 2 [card]Tea Ceremony[/card] in the Discard Pile.
- First Turn = Psalm plays Old Note - no damage dealt to opponents.
- I discarded 2x Tea Ceremony at the end of the Turn.
- Second Turn = Tristam plays Sitar Hero + Confab.
- Dealt 4 damage to opposing character, 6 to The Liberated Telendar, and 5 to the other.

The usual math indicates the damage should've been 3+1=4 against all enemies. Instead it dealt 6, 5 and 4 damage.
I double checked - out of combat enemy initial Health was 13 (The Liberated Telendar), and then it was 7.

It seems as though the damage bonus from old note is applying once for the 1st target, twice for the 2nd and three times for the 3rd.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (14-01-2013 13:34:28)

#2 14-01-2013 23:24:52

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : [Reported]Sitar Hero, Old Note, Tea Ceremony - Wrong Damage

Nurvus a écrit :

Various times now I've somehow dealt more damage with [card]Sitar Hero[/card] than I should, and even worse, often Sitar Hero does not deal the same damage to every opponent.
- There's only 1 [card]Old Note[/card] in play.
- My 3 Unknown Class Courtiers are alive.
- There are 0 [card]Sitar Hero[/card]es in the Discard Pile.
- There are 2 [card]Tea Ceremony[/card] in the Discard Pile.
- First Turn = Psalm plays Old Note - no damage dealt to opponents.
- I discarded 2x Tea Ceremony at the end of the Turn.
- Second Turn = Tristam plays Sitar Hero + Confab.
- Dealt 4 damage to opposing character, 6 to The Liberated Telendar, and 5 to the other.

The usual math indicates the damage should've been 3+1=4 against all enemies. Instead it dealt 6, 5 and 4 damage.
I double checked - out of combat enemy initial Health was 13 (The Liberated Telendar), and then it was 7.

It seems as though the damage bonus from old note is applying once for the 1st target, twice for the 2nd and three times for the 3rd.

Yeah lately I've been doing way more damage than I should with [card]Sitar hero[/card] with only 1 [card]Old Score[/card] active myself...so I stopped playing courtier was about to post then read this.

#3 15-01-2013 09:42:06

Amnezy
Staff Feerik

Re : [Reported]Sitar Hero, Old Note, Tea Ceremony - Wrong Damage

Hey. Thanks for spotting this bug. It's apparently the same bug that causes the Direct Damage to don't function properly. We're working on that currently.

Pied de page des forums