Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-01-2013 13:13:49

DreamInvader
Voyageur

Nehantic Sign

Is it possible that [card]Nehantic Sign[/card] also unlocks the possibility to play Nehantic cards in the same round it was casted?
It kind of doesn't make sense to play a card that will make you a Nehantist and to not be able to play Nehantist cards after it.

And even if the card is ignored then let it be on the person's risk that the following Nehantist card will also not function. But it is logical that it is made possible.
It is the same way as [card]Serenity[/card] should work in my opinion.

#2 11-01-2013 13:26:20

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Nehantic Sign

I agree.

I'd go a little further: Feerik should allow everyone to play anything at their own risk.
If the character doesn't meet the requirements, it fails.

That would open up alot of awesome gameplay and increase the player merit.

Example:
The Temple Guardian guy that can play Theurgies at Turns 2 and 5.
If you use It is Time + Theurgy, the theurgy would succeed unless It is Time is countered.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (11-01-2013 13:27:06)

#3 11-01-2013 19:25:53

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Nehantic Sign

Nurvus a écrit :

I agree.

I'd go a little further: Feerik should allow everyone to play anything at their own risk.
If the character doesn't meet the requirements, it fails.

That would open up alot of awesome gameplay and increase the player merit.

Example:
The Temple Guardian guy that can play Theurgies at Turns 2 and 5.
If you use It is Time + Theurgy, the theurgy would succeed unless It is Time is countered.

Excellent expansion on DreamInvader's idea. I think it should be like that too. Would be useful for Break 2nd Chain.

Pied de page des forums