Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2013 16:49:57

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Disadvantage for many

Well i've been thinking that Eredan is some unfair with new players in the issue of availability of some old cards... Well cards like Sentence, Dissidence, or even Scragh Shield, can turn the match all over to Victory or Defeat... The developers have done a way to new players got some cristals, that's okay, but don't you guys think that Old players will got an advantage? Becuz old players will got that cards, while new players will need to spend money to get them... Well its just another of my suggestion, i want to know yur opnion if you agreed or not that the game should turn some old cards more acessible...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#2 10-01-2013 20:47:53

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

Re : Disadvantage for many

There is a post quite similar on the french forum about those cards like scragh shield or black and light shield.

I tink for the balance of the game that either feerik needs to create cards with similar effects so having those events card become more of a "flavor" thing (kinda like having a valentine or pokeredan character).

Or creating new ways to obtain them: a special shop or some sort of "time machine" event...

#3 10-01-2013 21:09:59

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

ColdAvril a écrit :

There is a post quite similar on the french forum about those cards like scragh shield or black and light shield.

I tink for the balance of the game that either feerik needs to create cards with similar effects so having those events card become more of a "flavor" thing (kinda like having a valentine or pokeredan character).

Or creating new ways to obtain them: a special shop or some sort of "time machine" event...

i read they did do a shop once, and they thought it would be a good idea to have 4 digit prices... lol

#4 10-01-2013 21:59:39

Nurvus
Gardien

Something I once suggested in someone else's thread, was to make it so that all the trophies in the game should be available - for free.

Limitations:
- You should only be able to do 1 at a time
- They could require 2x as many points

#5 10-01-2013 22:10:48

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

Yeah if the shop is an overpriced one it'll bring more rage than true solutions to this problem.

#6 10-01-2013 22:48:19

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Something I once suggested in someone else's thread, was to make it so that all the trophies in the game should be available - for free.

Limitations:
- You should only be able to do 1 at a time
- They could require 2x as many points

I'd be ok with this, I could get the other 2 legendary merc's for free! (eventually lol)

#7 11-01-2013 06:22:51

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

ColdAvril a écrit :

I forgot to say that... This could be very fair, same effect, just a little weaker, nice and fair...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums