Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 24-12-2012 16:10:49

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : create new permanent tournament rooms without legendary characters

I wouldn't call it a stupid suggestion, but it really doesn't make Eredan a better game.

Making Eredan a better game involves changing some of the design philosophy away from things such as the constant powercreep.

Making a Tournament where Legendaries aren't allowed doesn't really solve anything, because there are plenty of decks that are OP without Legendaries.
It would simply change wich decks are best for that particular Tournament - but there would still be completely retardedly broken decks that are 10x better than the rest.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (24-12-2012 16:11:18)

#27 24-12-2012 16:22:41

Ale_F
Guémélite

I vote yes cause i think there's no fun in ELO nowadays...

Maybe introducing some format, like other card game, can make the gameplay different and more player can enjoy the game. For example I really appriciate the tournament of the million, both the versione with only common allowed and the mono-character one: maybe they'll be this "format".

#28 28-12-2012 00:23:06

Kisame killer
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :

this is only for save the game from the constant powercreep of legendary characters

this is for more variability in the top elo

im not saying "ban the legends" because the normal tournament rooms its for legendaries im saying create new rooms for non-legendaries, ok?

im sick of facing only legends at top

at least persons with legendarie could use it.

ganhei o sorteio do alquimista,cartas de missão diaria que valiam mais de 7000 e você não!XD(my luck shall crush you)

#29 09-01-2013 10:00:58

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

No legendaries = best format in Amnezy ever !
Enough said...

#30 09-01-2013 11:17:16

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

I wouldn't call it a stupid suggestion, but it really doesn't make Eredan a better game.

Making Eredan a better game involves changing some of the design philosophy away from things such as the constant powercreep.

Making a Tournament where Legendaries aren't allowed doesn't really solve anything, because there are plenty of decks that are OP without Legendaries.
It would simply change wich decks are best for that particular Tournament - but there would still be completely retardedly broken decks that are 10x better than the rest.

agreed, I have a few legendary characters and cards I rarely use them in ELO mainly because my other decks fair better than them. I have most problems with deny decks especially ones that use cutting all ties and entropy... at least with discards you can play SOME, cards every round.  I rather fight a tough fun fight than where I just sit there and do nothing...I don't mind losing I just wanna have fun trying to survive...with deny there is no fun it's just watch and get slapped around after round 2 lol

#31 09-01-2013 19:33:41

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

It is true that the powercreep of legendaries would be best seperated, but there is still powercreep with non-legendaries

Pied de page des forums