Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-12-2012 22:01:43

josiah73
Ptit nouveau

Massive amount of Crystals

I have read several forum posts and there seems to be many player that have massed a large amount of crystals and some say that they've never put red cent into the game.

My question is this, how is that even possible.

I ask this because when browsing the marketplace for specific cards, they are highly to extremely expensive requiring a large to huge amount of crystals.

I have also posted a question about card upgrades to feerik, the forum and to another player that I have played against and no one has responded yet.

I have the started deck for the Katoba guild.  Two of the character cards are at the max level upgrades.  I get the message to go to deck editor to modify the deck.
The question is what do I need to do to modify the deck?

#2 31-12-2012 22:15:22

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Massive amount of Crystals

josiah73 a écrit :

I have read several forum posts and there seems to be many player that have massed a large amount of crystals and some say that they've never put red cent into the game.

My question is this, how is that even possible.

I ask this because when browsing the marketplace for specific cards, they are highly to extremely expensive requiring a large to huge amount of crystals.

This takes hard work or luck. For example you can do offers for free Feez and with them you can get a booster. If you pull a Legendary then you lucked out and have tonnes of crystals. Another way is to simply play the market. Get yourself a respectable amount of crystals (maybe 20k) and buy some cards that are very cheap for the card and sell it at a higher price(basic extortion). I myself have never put any money into the game, but I have 250k crystals right now. That is because I did what I said above. The free feez thing. I'm a nice guy so I don't do extortion.

I have also posted a question about card upgrades to feerik, the forum and to another player that I have played against and no one has responded yet.

josiah73 a écrit :

I have the started deck for the Katoba guild.  Two of the character cards are at the max level upgrades.  I get the message to go to deck editor to modify the deck.

The question is what do I need to do to modify the deck?

You get that message when you attempt to enter the training room because ma level characters are banned from there because it is there to level  up cards not to troll people. You enter deck editor and take a character out, put another one in. You can get more characters (EG; Catalyna from door 1 of Advent Calendar (it is free)) from events or from the marketplace. Remember also in order to enter the marketplace you must have played at least 30 games.

Good luck.

#3 31-12-2012 22:48:21

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :

This takes hard work or luck. For example you can do offers for free Feez and with them you can get a booster. If you pull a Legendary then you lucked out and have tonnes of crystals. Another way is to simply play the market. Get yourself a respectable amount of crystals (maybe 20k) and buy some cards that are very cheap for the card and sell it at a higher price(basic extortion). I myself have never put any money into the game, but I have 250k crystals right now. That is because I did what I said above. The free feez thing. I'm a nice guy so I don't do extortion.

Hope you have good virus protection then. The Free Feez (Heck, Free *Insert Paid Game Credit* for any game) tends to be a double edge sword. Or at least not as easy as one thinks. But that's more a complaint about the companies that make those offers/programs. Safe bets are the Videos, Surveys, and Earn as you Shop if you can finds something.

Other than that, luck, selling Runes earned in Adventure(ONLY CARDS YOU CAN), and getting lucky on both boosters earned with Free Feez or the card you get for five daily quests. A long while back, I got [card]Sword of 5 Elders[/card] from it. Really wanted to make an Avalonian deck. But I ended up selling it for crystals. Got around 6-7k.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#4 31-12-2012 22:51:51

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

Hope you have good virus protection then. The Free Feez (Heck, Free *Insert Paid Game Credit* for any game) tends to be a double edge sword. Or at least not as easy as one thinks. But that's more a complaint about the companies that make those offers/programs. Safe bets are the Videos, Surveys, and Earn as you Shop if you can finds something.

Other than that, luck, selling Runes earned in Adventure(ONLY CARDS YOU CAN), and getting lucky on both boosters earned with Free Feez or the card you get for five daily quests. A long while back, I got [card]Sword of 5 Elders[/card] from it. Really wanted to make an Avalonian deck. But I ended up selling it for crystals. Got around 6-7k.

Naturally. There is another way, and that is this year's advent calendar. The very last door is a booster. Which I got lucky with giving me Sanctified Hammer which netted in about 75k after tax.

#5 31-12-2012 22:55:37

Nurvus
Gardien

You know what's wrong with this game?

There were players who got a Legendary in that booster.
Others, like me, got [card]The Howls[/card].

It's a great way to encourage players...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (31-12-2012 22:55:49)

#6 31-12-2012 23:01:51

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

You know what's wrong with this game?

There were players who got a Legendary in that booster.
Others, like me, got [card]The Howls[/card].

It's a great way to encourage players...

So true. A friend of mine just opened almost 30 basic boosters, but not one card worth more thand 10k

#7 01-01-2013 00:04:41

Damncaster
Solarian

Lol when i started to play it was harder but we figured it out. OHHH WAIT!! NOWADAYS U CAN´T SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO ENJOY ***bip*** DECK BUILDING.
So i suggest u either go and farm Zahal in Adventure mode or buy boosters.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 01-01-2013 02:20:38

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :

Lol when i started to play it was harder but we figured it out. OHHH WAIT!! NOWADAYS U CAN´T SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO ENJOY ***bip*** DECK BUILDING.
So i suggest u either go and farm Zahal in Adventure mode or buy boosters.

So the newer players can't complain due to how hard it was before?

#9 01-01-2013 10:58:08

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

I got more than 1000 k  cx, and I must have paid max 10-15euros in the game...
You need luck, focus and work to earn that much.
Of course free fee'z is the best way (save them for when you see an extra powerfull release and then buy only newcommers and sell everything right away...)

But there are other ways such a farming and evolving .
Beat the malandrin in the zahal's quest (level before the ast one) and you'll get the reward for a perferct every single fight in less than two rounds...(this can grant you up to 2k cx every day if you use your enery bar to its maximum...)

You can also to evolve some characters...
But this one is kinda boring and it's not the best rewarding method (I use to evolve the shadow and abomination together, but you nee the deck to do it fast and it takes time...) (you can even use your evlution deck to farm malandrin if you want)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (01-01-2013 10:58:59)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 05-01-2013 04:03:57

josiah73
Ptit nouveau

I have gone through several offers, watched a few videos, downloaded and installed software and have attained 109 fees and still can't sell any of unneeded cards.  Every time I try, I get a message that I have to purchase fees which I don't have any funding for. sad

#11 05-01-2013 05:18:27

MerlinCross
Guémélite

josiah73 a écrit :

I have gone through several offers, watched a few videos, downloaded and installed software and have attained 109 fees and still can't sell any of unneeded cards.  Every time I try, I get a message that I have to purchase fees which I don't have any funding for. sad

Oh yeah that. Well you see, you need to either buy Feez or spend Feez. Buying a booster pack will let you sell, same with trophies, decks and well anything you can spend Feez on.

So...here's a secret. Buy a Favor for adventure mode. 12 feez to get into the market for 30 days. But hurry while you can. See, it's not supposed to let you into the market. So use it before it gets fixed.

On that note, it's stupid to make people pay to sell cards.

#12 05-01-2013 06:24:19

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :
josiah73 a écrit :

Oh yeah that. Well you see, you need to either buy Feez or spend Feez. Buying a booster pack will let you sell, same with trophies, decks and well anything you can spend Feez on.

So...here's a secret. Buy a Favor for adventure mode. 12 feez to get into the market for 30 days. But hurry while you can. See, it's not supposed to let you into the market. So use it before it gets fixed.

On that note, it's stupid to make people pay to sell cards.

Shhhhhhhhhh the Nargles are listening. It would be devastating if the got wind of this.

#13 05-01-2013 09:06:12

Caitlyn
Guémélite

aww, you could have just sent him an email or something.. >_> if that gets changed i'm pinning it on you merlincross.. tongue

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (05-01-2013 09:06:37)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#14 05-01-2013 10:38:49

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Well I didn't know that bug O.o Thanks Merlin, but everybody hates you now tongue

#15 05-01-2013 11:10:15

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Let's just hope the bug is like the race bug on guemelites or golems. tongue Oh no!! they might removed adventure mode to "fix" this bug tongue

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#16 05-01-2013 14:00:57

Luxo2011
Eredanien

this is not a bug, it works as intended.

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#17 05-01-2013 14:39:47

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Luxo2011 a écrit :

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 99#p712799
check your sources tongue

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#18 05-01-2013 18:13:20

MerlinCross
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :
Luxo2011 a écrit :

Aye. They know about this. Before I brought it up.

#19 05-01-2013 18:15:20

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

MerlinCross a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
Luxo2011 a écrit :

Aye. They know about this. Before I brought it up.

But maybe they have forgotten, but you... yikes

#20 06-01-2013 00:29:39

iQuit
Guémélite

they will fix if their profit goes down . Feerik doesn't seem to give a sh1t about the forum , especially non-french ones .

#21 06-01-2013 02:54:00

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

iQuit a écrit :

they will fix if their profit goes down . Feerik doesn't seem to give a sh1t about the forum , especially non-french ones .

I suddenly missed Sir Sapphon, the one who introduced IRC chat.. yikes

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#22 06-01-2013 05:04:25

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Well Merlin there are a few people who are your Morgana now tongue They want you silenced. Good luck.

Dernière modification par Dhaonrisemlan (06-01-2013 05:05:56)

#23 06-01-2013 22:30:40

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :

Well Merlin there are a few people who are your Morgana now tongue They want you silenced. Good luck.

Well maybe if more people speak up about how much they like this, maybe they won't change it. But sadly, we aren't the French forum.

#24 07-01-2013 04:28:25

josiah73
Ptit nouveau

I just have one last question and wanted to thank all who gave me the helpful info about selling unneeded cards.

I managed to get enough crystals through the free offers to purchase another booster pack for me to be able to sell the cards that I didn't need in the marketplace.

In the replying to or creating a post, there is one card that I am unsure how to use.
That is 'Card' code.  All the others I'm familiar with, just not the Card code.

Also, starting tomorrow until 10 weeks after, I will be busy with school studies.  Seeing that after the holiday break is over, and school back in session.

#25 07-01-2013 04:32:17

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

josiah73 a écrit :

In the replying to or creating a post, there is one card that I am unsure how to use.
That is 'Card' code.  All the others I'm familiar with, just not the Card code.

Also, starting tomorrow until 10 weeks after, I will be busy with school studies.  Seeing that after the holiday break is over, and school back in session.

just type name of the card in the middle of the 'card' code. If the name of the card is correct it will show something like this, [card]In the name of Nehant[/card].

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (07-01-2013 04:34:25)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

Pied de page des forums