Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2012 18:38:49

Pikacou
Ptit nouveau

Over powered cards!!

I am just curious about everybody opinion regards OP cards that really need to be nerf. The card in this case would be OP by the ability of that card itself not by combo... . .

I my opinion the OP cards are
1. Ourenos (glad that going to nerf soon)
2. Contorium Aurius
3. Nebsen Ra!!
4. Put up job - Prevent chain, +3 def OMG
5. Sanctified hammer, heal half of the dmg would be more than enough!!

I mostly play kotoba and really feel upset with Iro Champion! I am not saying it is too weak but other legendary are much stronger and some of them are way too OP!!

#2 21-12-2012 19:08:47

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Over powered cards!!

So Admiral Al Killicrew is fine, in your opinion?
Pilkim too?
Zil?

Dernière modification par Nurvus (21-12-2012 19:09:10)

#3 22-12-2012 05:22:07

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

I play Pirate Marauders, so I rarely have difficulty with any of those except maybe Ourenos, who's hard to deal with but beatable. Just gotta get lucky, I guess.

I guess it's like anything else. You fight against something enough times and you can never beat it, therefore it's OP. *shrug*

Though I agree Put-Up Job sucks to face. Fake Death too, though I believe that card simply needs to be Unique or limited to 2.

#4 22-12-2012 12:04:51

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :

So Admiral Al Killicrew is fine, in your opinion?
Pilkim too?
Zil?

Sorry but that comment was just...dumb

Especially Zil and Pilkim are a Joke compared to Admiral, Centorium, Urenos or Nebsen

Put up Job is actually really annoying...because its strong against any kind of deck
no chain = bb mages priests n stuff
+3 def = bb physical dmg
Oh, and it gives chain to almost every card they use

You cant tell me thats balanced

I would also call Compendium Secret to be op...the +1 spirit is not needed at all and makes yo just boost 1 char and kill all the enemies on turn with maestry and compendium secret

I agree with Ryken. Some cards should be limited to 1 or 2 copies allowed in a deck

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (22-12-2012 12:05:45)

#5 22-12-2012 12:16:20

Nurvus
Gardien

I am not saying Pilkim or Zil are as OP as Ourenos.
But they are OP when compared to non-legendary characters.
Even Receptacle is much better than any other Nehant Mage.

Iro, Sevylath, Lady Yilith and Foam Giant are probably the only non-OP legendary characters.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (22-12-2012 12:17:44)

#6 22-12-2012 13:37:37

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

I am not saying Pilkim or Zil are as OP as Ourenos.
But they are OP when compared to non-legendary characters.
Even Receptacle is much better than any other Nehant Mage.

Iro, Sevylath, Lady Yilith and Foam Giant are probably the only non-OP legendary characters.

Truth Truth. That Freakin Hammer should be unique btw.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (22-12-2012 13:38:03)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#7 22-12-2012 20:03:51

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

I only agree with Ourenos bc he's the only one really dangerous even without any cards played and can benefit with almost any sap card.
Aurius is well made for a legendary imo. Take away Secret Rituals and Runic Training from human runics and they hv no deck.
Nebsen follows the same line. He came to counter the most used strategy in high elo play (AoE, out of combat DMG). His best deck use a dude that don't let you heal half the times so just learn to use this in your favor and dont chase Nebsen like a maniac every oportunity you hv (that seems to be commom sense when people face any legendary deck, kill the white dude even if it costs you the game). If you manage to kill any nomad fast its much easier to kill Nebsen after that so you dont hv to kill him first.
Put up Job can be really annoying, thats true, but it makes the deck a top one, not OP. You can counter it somehow. Dissidence, The Prestige and permanent removal cards (easy to fit on any deck nowadays) exists for a reason. Besides that you can put Distracted, Wanted, Magic Attack or any defense removal cards to kill N'taba.
Sanctified Hammer is so OP that no one uses it in ELO. Its so easy to counter. You can remove them or just use Sentence.
I agree that Iro, Sevy and Foam (Yilith is still really good, she just dont hv a good trio to compete in high ELO play) are weak. They look like strong normal characters, not legendary. Pilkim and Zil are between the strongest imo, they just dont hv cards good enought to make them top (while Aurius and Nebsen hv this cards).
Receptacle is good, they just could change him so we can choose to use the extra spell or not (still ramdomly picked). When he pull Entropy in round 1 its fkn depressive.
Admiral is the strongest legendary (not the deck that uses her) but with Flammara and the condition to revive its easy to counter.
Scragh and Compendium Secret are OP.
This is my opinion.

Dernière modification par Zorak (22-12-2012 20:05:49)

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#8 23-12-2012 01:00:26

Pikacou
Ptit nouveau

Zorak a écrit :

I only agree with Ourenos bc he's the only one really dangerous even without any cards played and can benefit with almost any sap card.
Aurius is well made for a legendary imo. Take away Secret Rituals and Runic Training from human runics and they hv no deck.
Nebsen follows the same line. He came to counter the most used strategy in high elo play (AoE, out of combat DMG). His best deck use a dude that don't let you heal half the times so just learn to use this in your favor and dont chase Nebsen like a maniac every oportunity you hv (that seems to be commom sense when people face any legendary deck, kill the white dude even if it costs you the game). If you manage to kill any nomad fast its much easier to kill Nebsen after that so you dont hv to kill him first.
Put up Job can be really annoying, thats true, but it makes the deck a top one, not OP. You can counter it somehow. Dissidence, The Prestige and permanent removal cards (easy to fit on any deck nowadays) exists for a reason. Besides that you can put Distracted, Wanted, Magic Attack or any defense removal cards to kill N'taba.
Sanctified Hammer is so OP that no one uses it in ELO. Its so easy to counter. You can remove them or just use Sentence.
I agree that Iro, Sevy and Foam (Yilith is still really good, she just dont hv a good trio to compete in high ELO play) are weak. They look like strong normal characters, not legendary. Pilkim and Zil are between the strongest imo, they just dont hv cards good enought to make them top (while Aurius and Nebsen hv this cards).
Receptacle is good, they just could change him so we can choose to use the extra spell or not (still ramdomly picked). When he pull Entropy in round 1 its fkn depressive.
Admiral is the strongest legendary (not the deck that uses her) but with Flammara and the condition to revive its easy to counter.
Scragh and Compendium Secret are OP.
This is my opinion.

Yes, Runic warriour really rely on runic training but don't you see Arthus ability!!
1. Chain action 2. Your runic start with cor rune 3. start with 4 rune slot! 4. Your charactors gain chain during turn 1 and 2 5. +2 atk per rune in his bonus turn!! On top of that his base stat is already higher than normal character!!

Put up job! I think the ability of this card itself is way too good. Prevent chain, +3 def, can chain theury, tap/uptap charactor!
And I don't think it is easy to handle because you can't chain a card so that turn u can just only remove it! If u say it can handle by prestige or dissidance, I don't see any guild base cards that cannot do the same thing~~~

Santified hammer is of course OP but the reason they are not using a lot is Avalonian is not as good as other OP legendary! I agree that it is easy to remove but... . . its ability is too strong against non-remove card deck or somedeck that has only 1-2 remove cards!

For Admiral, I think her ability isn't too OP but she is OP because of the pirate cards that benefit her too much such as Lost scroll of kandel, frame of pheonix, blessing of pheonix!

This is my opinion

Dernière modification par Pikacou (23-12-2012 01:36:43)

Pied de page des forums