Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-11-2012 23:39:58

lander2
Voyageur

Ability to share cards across multiple decks & ReMatch / Best of ...

I've read back about 10 pages and havn't seen this suggested. 

A big advantage of a digital card game over paper cards should be the ability to recall any deck instantly.  We can do this in Eredan but only if the needed cards are not in another deck.

It would make building and experimenting with decks a lot easier if cards could be in multiple decks, instead of having to be moved from one deck to another.

but

this would really come into its own with a Rematch or Best of ... function whereby at the start or end of the match, both players have the option to select Rematch / Best of .... / and then fight the same opponent again.  Both players would have to accept to play again, and each could use another deck if they wanted (a bit like Rock, Paper, Scissors).

Either of these ideas could work well on their own but together, even better.

#2 05-11-2012 02:43:34

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Ability to share cards across multiple decks & ReMatch / Best of ...

It's a great feature that should have been implemented since day 1 of this game.

Yet, as stupid as it may sound, it has been (at least partially) rejected by Feerik.

The assumption - from the perspective of players - is that Feerik wants you to buy as many cards as possible, and any features that make you buy less cards are undesirable.

Why does that sound stupid?
Because it means Feerik thinks he'll make more money by harassing thousands of players with a stupid limitation, in order to squeeze some extra money out of players lazy enough to buy duplicate cards to have them in multiple decks.

#3 05-11-2012 03:43:55

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Its quite obvious that people who have a enjoyable experience playing the game leave, right? Just like people who annoyed by ovious elements that should be in the game will stay, right? right ?

#4 05-11-2012 04:20:48

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

steeliebob a écrit :

Its quite obvious that people who have a enjoyable experience playing the game leave, right? Just like people who annoyed by ovious elements that should be in the game will stay, right? right ?

Seemslegit.gif

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 05-11-2012 08:22:07

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

lander2 a écrit :

I've read back about 10 pages and havn't seen this suggested. 

A big advantage of a digital card game over paper cards should be the ability to recall any deck instantly.  We can do this in Eredan but only if the needed cards are not in another deck.

It would make building and experimenting with decks a lot easier if cards could be in multiple decks, instead of having to be moved from one deck to another.

but

this would really come into its own with a Rematch or Best of ... function whereby at the start or end of the match, both players have the option to select Rematch / Best of .... / and then fight the same opponent again.  Both players would have to accept to play again, and each could use another deck if they wanted (a bit like Rock, Paper, Scissors).

Either of these ideas could work well on their own but together, even better.

i like both ideas... even though the first one is not officially denied by feerik it has been mentioned in different forums quite often in the early days and every now and then it comes back...

so if the idea of using a card in more then one deck appears to bad for feerik i wonder why they dont come up with something else that may still help the player a lot... vary the basic idea a bit and you will come to the conclusion that there is no harm in allowing ppl to 'draw' a card from deck x into deck y thus rendering deck  y unplayable (if card limit is not met for example)

examples always work best to explain: abysser is needed in both decks, discard and shadow mage... i have both decks prepared but just one (discard) is useable because of the 3 char limitation... so if i go to deckbuild menue and check for aby he wont appear for my mage deck because he is locked in my discard deck... but if feerik would change it so that he appears and can be drawn with a note left that the discard deck will have this card being drawn off then i could skip the whole trouble of saving the deck as it is... checking the discard deck, remove aby, save again, swap the deck again to finally put him where i want him...

with a char its quite easy but its a bit more annoying with cards

for the 2nd idea... i totally want that myself... a best of 3/5 would be an awesome thing... specially if you know that you can play better then what you just did^^

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 05-11-2012 10:05:24

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

+1 to both ideas, especially number since I'm sick of swapping my double clays everytime I need to play a mage deck or moving TTD to a different marauder deck( the examples goes on and on tongue )

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#7 05-11-2012 18:47:35

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

+1.  I can't stand switching out cards, especially trophy cards that are a must in so many decks (dissidence, secret of the crow, etc.)

#8 06-11-2012 20:25:29

proxiehunter
Ptit nouveau

+1 to this.

#9 07-11-2012 02:54:33

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

I encourage the introduction of sharing cards in multiple decks. Loading a saved preset deck is like:

"Alfred, get my equipment ready for Joker's head. It is time to finish it."

"Of course, Mr. Wayne."

*Loads preset*

"On second thought Alfred, I'd like to be suited up for a ball dance with Catwoman instead."

"With pleasure, Mr. Wayne. Would you like tea with that?"

"Yes, please and thank you, Alfred."

*Loads preset*

*Drinks tea and dances*

The point is that you're using Batman in both decks while freely switching style of play.

Saving a preset deck is just saving the names on a list. And when loading them, the system would find the cards listed on the list and prepare your deck. I'd hate to remake a deck with cards I took out earlier to make 10 other decks, then have to disband those 10 decks to make the earlier one hmm

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#10 07-11-2012 06:20:14

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

ioxygen a écrit :

I encourage the introduction of sharing cards in multiple decks. Loading a saved preset deck is like:

"Alfred, get my equipment ready for Joker's head. It is time to finish it."

"Of course, Mr. Wayne."

*Loads preset*

"On second thought Alfred, I'd like to be suited up for a ball dance with Catwoman instead."

"With pleasure, Mr. Wayne. Would you like tea with that?"

"Yes, please and thank you, Alfred."

*Loads preset*

*Drinks tea and dances*

The point is that you're using Batman in both decks while freely switching style of play.

Saving a preset deck is just saving the names on a list. And when loading them, the system would find the cards listed on the list and prepare your deck. I'd hate to remake a deck with cards I took out earlier to make 10 other decks, then have to disband those 10 decks to make the earlier one hmm

The difference being Batman would never dance with Catwoman instead of taking down the Joker.

batman-bolland.jpg

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#11 13-11-2012 08:43:41

Caitlyn
Guémélite

being able to share cards across multiple decks should at least be mandatory with trophy cards and characters.. >_>

i mean it's unique per deck.. @_@

but this is something i've heard of eversince I started playing, but have yet to act on.  It would be nice if they just said outright they won't do it just so people stop hoping.

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (13-11-2012 08:45:51)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#12 12-12-2012 10:24:47

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

This makes me so mad! How greedy do you have to be to deny such an practical feature just to get small profit from lazy people buying duplicate trophies and piss off the entire player base ?
Even if it would be technical impossible (i doubt that) to implement it in this way there are plenty of suggestions and alternatives to choose from.

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (12-12-2012 10:25:05)

#13 12-12-2012 11:27:28

Plexor
Ptit nouveau

The Guardian of the Council event, showed even better how silly it is you can only use a card once. Having to make different decks for each axiom and needing cards from all different decks was a mess.

#14 18-12-2012 19:09:54

Ikuyal
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

It's a great feature that should have been implemented since day 1 of this game.

Yet, as stupid as it may sound, it has been (at least partially) rejected by Feerik.

The assumption - from the perspective of players - is that Feerik wants you to buy as many cards as possible, and any features that make you buy less cards are undesirable.

Because it means Feerik thinks he'll make more money by harassing thousands of players with a stupid limitation, in order to squeeze some extra money out of players lazy enough to buy duplicate cards to have them in multiple decks.

"any features that make you buy less cards are undesirable."

if this is true, why they made the adventure mode to give players free cards everyday and sometimes they give us really good cards.

anyway, my point is, how can we show feerik what players really want, and to make them do something different, raising a vote or something? is that gonna work?

#15 18-12-2012 21:47:09

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Ikuyal a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

"any features that make you buy less cards are undesirable."

if this is true, why they made the adventure mode to give players free cards everyday and sometimes they give us really good cards.

anyway, my point is, how can we show feerik what players really want, and to make them do something different, raising a vote or something? is that gonna work?

They made the adventure mode so we would buy energy.

Pied de page des forums