Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 14-12-2012 06:31:26

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Ateb? Temujin?

I defiantly see OP's stance.  Comparing this to some Pokemon promotion is really unfair, given that you can trade those.  You can't trade Eredan cards.   So if you bought the book because you like Eredan iTCG that much and don't plan on playing Stone Linkers, you're going to let Temujin sit in your collection.  What a waste when someone who wants to play them and didn't want to buy that silly art book can't have him.

It's defiantly unfair...  So here comes the other side of the coin.  Feerik can and will do whatever they want, despite what the populace needs/wants or thinks is fair.  The quicker players understand that, the quicker posts like this complaining can stop.  If Feerik says Temujin is going to stay a bonus to an art book, it probably will until...  I don't know, Jesus comes and tells them to do otherwise...  And even then it's unlikely.

And to Zurga, OP can call the art book whatever he really wants.  If you don't want him to call it stupid or a POS...  Tell Feerik not to let us type out stuff and post it?  He can think whatever he wants about the book.  Maybe he doesn't like art books and you hold them in a higher respect.  The thing about opinions is everyone has them, and they're all different.  In my opinion...  It's cool, but it's nowhere near worth $50 USD to me, even with Temujin.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#27 14-12-2012 06:43:58

iQuit
Guémélite

The artbook is not stupid . Just treat Temujin as a bonus for people who buy the book . Or treat him as a legendary character that takes a lot of money and effort to grab him from boosters .

Either way , i'm sure the stone linkers won't be dead without him .

#28 14-12-2012 12:14:03

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

iQuit a écrit :

The artbook is not stupid . Just treat Temujin as a bonus for people who buy the book . Or treat him as a legendary character that takes a lot of money and effort to grab him from boosters .

Either way , i'm sure the stone linkers won't be dead without him .

Yeah, without Temujin, Cat-Wat-Air still kick ass.. haha

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#29 14-12-2012 13:23:05

iQuit
Guémélite

Not sure if sarcasm or not .

I'm just trying to make my point clear now .

Stone linkers won't be anywhere near competitive with just 1 starter deck gotten from x-mas event , even with [card]Temujin[/card]  . Feerik won't be stupid enough to make a guild competitive only with a collector character received from a $50 artbook , just wait until next year and we will see what the Stone Linkers can do ( if we can survive through the end of the world )

Again , [card]Temujin[/card] is just a bonus , if you like the artbook , buy it and get your bonus . If you don't , don't piss about it .

Dernière modification par iQuit (14-12-2012 13:23:50)

#30 14-12-2012 13:41:30

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

What could Master Maen like?.. haha

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#31 15-12-2012 05:43:14

MerlinCross
Guémélite

iQuit a écrit :

Again , [card]Temujin[/card] is just a bonus , if you like the artbook , buy it and get your bonus . If you don't , don't piss about it .

I will and shall treat him as a bonus/event card and roll my eyes when I see him.

But I will only do so if the Stone Linkers get supported, unlike the ice elves.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#32 15-12-2012 06:11:16

iQuit
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

I will and shall treat him as a bonus/event card and roll my eyes when I see him.

But I will only do so if the Stone Linkers get supported, unlike the ice elves.

Stone Linkers will , because they are not in the guild that get updated only once or twice a year .

#33 15-12-2012 12:47:22

Nurvus
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

So I say again HOW IS THIS FAIR! A stupid POS thats too expensive just to get a Pixelated card? NOWHERE in the history of trading card games has there ever been a ripoff this bad before. I cant believe anyone actually supported that.

Look at this :
http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-VS-Capcom- … ook+marvel

Same kind of stuff (Book between 150 and 200 pages of art),  same kind of price.

You don't buy the card, you buy the book.
The character is only a bonus for the people who buy the book.

After that, please stay polite, you can't say that this book is a POS.
There is work done to create the book and the result is great.

By the way, that book you linked costs $29.69.
It's a bit different from $50.

Plus, you have 2 possible scenarios:
a) Temujin is awesome and players who can't afford to spend $50 in one go are screwed and in disadvantage.
b) Temujin isn't that awesome, and there are better setups once all Stone Linker cards are released, and players who spent $50 are screwed out of part of the deal.

That kind of compulsion is bad for business.

What would be a fair way to do this:
- Have the Artbook guarantee that you get Temujin
- Have all Boosters bought until the end of January have a chance to give you Temujin (once only).

Dernière modification par Nurvus (15-12-2012 12:53:16)

#34 15-12-2012 13:32:10

iQuit
Guémélite

The artbook is good , but $50 is a no-no  big_smile

Dernière modification par iQuit (15-12-2012 13:32:23)

#35 15-12-2012 14:34:06

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Nurvus a écrit :

The book I linked cost $44.99, price list.
The artbook cost €29.99 price list, not $50.

Collectionneur de cartes

#36 15-12-2012 15:26:21

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Zurga a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

The book I linked cost $44.99, price list.
The artbook cost €29.99 price list, not $50.

yup the artbook costs around 39$ after conversion

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums