Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-11-2012 03:59:15

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

About corruptors and such...

I havent played nehantist, i mean like never. So im pretty clueless about their bests cards and im nor really sure about what are the best corruption i should include in a deck, there are so many O_o. Also, what line up should i use? Dimizar, Amidaraxar, Iron mask or Edriane? or should i add a warrior-marauder?

I would apreciate your suggestions guys smile

PD: I cant affor Vital Syphon on the moment nor in the near future, so if would consider healing i may use kiss of nehant

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 29-11-2012 05:17:43

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : About corruptors and such...

so since your forum title became nehantist you decided to try nehantist now? haha

well back to the topic the best line up for a corruption deck that  doesn't use a legendary is

TrLGAZG4.png,YLcjvq2s.png and 3acJl5l9.png
Heck if you dont like amidraxar i know hes pretty much useless effect wise you could try her vC2PNPYV.png but shes a bit too slow at the start

well tbh the best corruptions are also the most expensive

for starters you should get   

BF90RqtE.png for reducing dmg,

jzRMKLbz.pngfor reducing def and spirit iron mask also puts one in play

the PGhHWwVo.pngcombo with ZvtelL6z.png for op attack increasers

LwKkJ9p5.png for magic dmg

H6lr0E8H.png for cheap attack reductions and bit def reduction and if your opponent plays in his order permanent attack reduction to boot

zhL3Ls9X.png if you want to not lose your corruption  when it kills an opposing character if you have vital syphons using QyvWh3Mi.pngto play it from your hand works wonders but increases the risk of deck out <_<

well if you have a lot of money you should get the so called "cheap" rares and a uncommon card like

c963F6I3.pngwhich is also good for magic dmg and extra dmg if played on the order of the enemy

05THb8Ee.png andoKcALvQZ.pngcombo for a bit of magic dmg and control

Xdvu5wj2.pngbig attack reduction works great if combined with perversion

and now comes the expensive ones >_> if you can afford them and i doubt you could atm as you already stated it

DO2wNkyc.png the cs of the nehantist works best when played by a nehant guemlite

BAt6ZJfe.png the healer and the same time damager of deck

2cBJXfMd.png not a corruption but quite good too since you can throw away corruptions later and play them back from the grave

well thats all i know about corruptions i never tried the hand deny decks yet >_> hope this is helpful in a small way

Dernière modification par jackal19 (29-11-2012 13:36:42)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 29-11-2012 06:24:57

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Aside from letting you a [card]Terror[/card], [card]Narcissism[/card] seems to be the worst rare corruptions atm, heck it even gives the opponent a +1 spirit, and the magic damage only triggers if the bearer plays a card that he doesn't share a guild with his teammates (only seen it trigger against d-wit, compendium secret deck user). If for some reason you don't have demon may rise and demonic portal, you can use [card]Daemonium[/card] instead. But demon may rise blocks the use of cards that has race requirements (ice elves and nehant zombie decks for example) and swapping an opponent's 20/20 attack for your 3/5 attack is more evil than copying his stats.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 29-11-2012 06:29:05

jackal19
Gardien

blackwaltz a écrit :

Aside from letting you a [card]Terror[/card], [card]Narcissism[/card] seems to be the worst rare corruptions atm, heck it even gives the opponent a +1 spirit, and the magic damage only triggers if the bearer plays a card that he doesn't share a guild with his teammates (only seen it trigger against d-wit, compendium secret deck user). If for some reason you don't have demon may rise and demonic portal, you can use [card]Daemonium[/card] instead. But demon may rise blocks the use of cards that has race requirements (ice elves and nehant zombie decks for example) and swapping an opponent's 20/20 attack for your 3/5 attack is more evil than copying his stats.

thats why its great playing it with mental control it removes that extra buff of spirit haha

-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 29-11-2012 06:36:59

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

jackal19 a écrit :

thats why its great playing it with mental control it removes that extra buff of spirit haha

The magic damage part rarely triggers, so not risking giving +1 spirit to an enemy mage on early rounds when your mental controls are at the bottom of the deck.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#6 29-11-2012 09:52:50

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

blackwaltz a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

The magic damage part rarely triggers, so not risking giving +1 spirit to an enemy mage on early rounds when your mental controls are at the bottom of the deck.

<

i use them but i RARELY play them if i don't have a terror on hand to combo with,
usually i just discard them for when that entropy comess up so i can get a steamroll of combos going.

also a good nehant mage trohpy is break the 2nd chain, also counters mutiny/dissidence somewhat (+ it works really good if you already used an entropy and perhaps lost some corruptions(which you usually do since almost all decks have a way of removing cards now) which gives some serious smack power)

also if you have entropy/Bt2ndC you can often discard the cards you dont need with easy and then get them back again when needed.
(tho that is only if you can afford the expensive ones)

~~The Trickster~~

#7 29-11-2012 19:32:07

Santuros
Nehantiste

Thanks for the imput guys!

It seems that entrophy is a must have, considering they will discard your cards or you sill discard them because they are not useful in a situation and are just wasting your hand space. Good against discard too.

I think i may use a combination of:
2 Perversion
2 Terror
2 Revealing the secret
2 Mind control
2 Desolation of the heart
2 Demon may rise
2 Tiredness
2 kiss of nehant (while i get vital syphon)
2 corruption of the soul (while i get legion)
3 Demon portal

So what changes would you do to this, i hope you keep giving me your advices!
Also, is there any adventure mission that has a nice chance of droping corruptions?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#8 29-11-2012 19:53:53

Izayoi
Nehantiste

You could try one or two [card]Tenebrium[/card] until you get more damaging corruptions.

And for adventure farming, you can try either The Dark Tower's and The Ritual's bosses.

#9 29-11-2012 20:38:41

Nurvus
Gardien

I think [card]Almaria[/card] is better than Amidaraxar.
It takes -1 damage, wich affects direct damage as well.
Great against several decks (courtiers comes to mind).
Against the Nehantic boss in adventure mode (deals 1 damage to everyone every turn, and 3 random damage on turns 1, 2, 4 and 5), Almaria takes 0 damage every turn, and 2 random damage only, as well as reducing damage by 1 even when boss stacks Reveal the Secret/Nehant's Seal.

Ofcourse, not having Amidaraxar means I am Legion isn't great for you.
But something tells me you don't have that card anyway smile

Dernière modification par Nurvus (29-11-2012 20:41:32)

#10 29-11-2012 21:52:27

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

Against the Nehantic boss in adventure mode (deals 1 damage to everyone every turn, and 3 random damage on turns 1, 2, 4 and 5), Almaria takes 0 damage every turn, and 2 random damage only, as well as reducing damage by 1 even when boss stacks Reveal the Secret/Nehant's Seal.

hmmmm...true true...

#11 30-11-2012 03:08:31

jackal19
Gardien

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

hmmmm...true true...

yeah she is indeed better then amidraxar i forgot to mention her haha

-Frederica Bernkastel

#12 10-12-2012 17:42:36

Ke]R[4u
Voyageur

i never played nehantist too,  and from my point of view, they seem unbeatable, what decks counters them? magic damage?

#13 10-12-2012 23:27:57

iQuit
Guémélite

A completed corruption deck is as strong as hell . But not until you get all the expensive ones .

I recommend you to build a cheap one for adventure mode only and wait until you get around 200k-300k crystals to complete it

#14 11-12-2012 03:30:14

jackal19
Gardien

'Ke a écrit :

R[4u']i never played nehantist too,  and from my point of view, they seem unbeatable, what decks counters them? magic damage?

well if you can kill them before fast enough before thy can put your key cards theyre beatable but if your zil a dark stone heart can beat them but  beware of demonic portals i guess <_< also cards like sentence removal cards like clumsiness (remove) the desolation if they already have it attached

Dernière modification par jackal19 (11-12-2012 03:34:28)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#15 11-12-2012 04:45:44

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :

Also, is there any adventure mission that has a nice chance of droping corruptions?

The Ritual of Nehant boss drops Nehant rares exclusively.  To beat him, I would suggest using Demonic Portal.  You don't need Demon's May Rise because he's already demon.  Sentence is pretty much a must because of his healing effect after killing on of your guys.  I use:

Amidaraxar, Dimizar, Iron Mask

DP x3, Brawl x2, Recycle Magic x3, Break the Second Chain, Sentence, Daemonium, Magic Attack x3, Perversion x3, Reveal the Secret x3

Hope this helps!

On a side note, the favors you get from the Nehant boss (Lunar Stone and Solstice Stone)are actually quite useful for events that require you to beat random bosses or during the Equinox event.

Pied de page des forums