Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-06-2011 02:45:32

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

So much anti weapon-item cards

well, the tittle says everything so i propose that you can introduce some cards that protect some items... For example:

Metal Wax: Action, No guild, Craftsman, Permanent
If a weapon equipped to this character would be discarded after this card have been played, it stays equipped and this card is discarded instead.

A second skin: Action, No guild, Warrior, Permanent
If an armor would be discarded from this characters, it is not and your character takes 2 direct damage.

Item bonding: Action, Mage or Priest, No guild, Permanent
If an item would be discarded this turn or the next:
Mage: Deals X magic damange where X is you characters spirit.
Priest: Heals X, where X is your character spirit

Hope you like this cards, i tried not to exagerate, i think the concep is pretty balanced. big_smile

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!: I dont put this on the card ideas or fan art section because it is more of suggestion, since now days having an item-weapon counter card is kinda obvious smile and some items dont play the role they were made for.

Nurvus wrote:

I like your Metal Wax and A Second Skin ideas.

Metal Wax is fair because it requires a craftsman.

I think it should be an item, and thus a craftsman can play it on anyone.
Metal Wax - Craftsman - Warrior - Item Other
When an effect attempts to remove one of your weapons from play, Metal Wax is instead discarded.
If played by Masamune, this card is not discarded by its own effect.

A Metal Wax played by Masamune would prevent Freeze from sending your weapons to the deck, but the Metal Wax itself would be sent to the deck.

A Metal Wax played by other Craftsmen would be discarded after attempting to protect 1 of your weapons from any item removal effect.
The second weapon would be affected normally.

---
Adding a bit of insight of my own, I think Tessen and Freeze shouldn't remove -all- items/weapons. It's a bit exaggerated.

Tessen should remove 1 Weapon of your choice.
Freeze should send 3 Items of your choice to their owner's deck.
----

As for anti item-discard ideas:
Idea #1 - Weapon Chain - Item Other. If an effect removes from play a Weapon attached to your character, your character suffers 2 direct damage and the Weapon is reattached at the end of the fight.
Chain: Weapon.

NOTE: This means instead of losing the weapon, you simply lose its effects until the end of the fight, at wich point it reattaches.

Idea #2 - Conceal - No Guild, Craftsman-Marauder-Warrior.
If an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your hand instead, this card is then discarded.
Permanent.
Chain.

Idea #3 - Oou (Sheathe) - Kotoba, Warrior.
If an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your deck instead.
Permanent.
Chain.

Idea #4 - Iaido change (only if Idea #3 isn't implemented):
9R8RZoXK.png
This card is then attached to your character.
If your character has only one Weapon attached and an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your deck instead, this card is then discarded.
Permanent.

Dernière modification par Santuros (07-04-2012 21:44:41)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 11-06-2011 18:33:42

Santuros
Nehantiste

Re : So much anti weapon-item cards

No? no one want to say nothing???? ok :S

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 12-06-2011 15:27:21

Nurvus
Gardien

I like your Metal Wax and A Second Skin ideas.

Metal Wax is fair because it requires a craftsman.

I think it should be an item, and thus a craftsman can play it on anyone.
Metal Wax - Craftsman - Warrior - Item Other
When an effect attempts to remove one of your weapons from play, Metal Wax is instead discarded.
If played by Masamune, this card is not discarded by its own effect.

A Metal Wax played by Masamune would prevent Freeze from sending your weapons to the deck, but the Metal Wax itself would be sent to the deck.

A Metal Wax played by other Craftsmen would be discarded after attempting to protect 1 of your weapons from any item removal effect.
The second weapon would be affected normally.

---
Adding a bit of insight of my own, I think Tessen and Freeze shouldn't remove -all- items/weapons. It's a bit exaggerated.

Tessen should remove 1 Weapon of your choice.
Freeze should send 3 Items of your choice to their owner's deck.
----

As for anti item-discard ideas:
Idea #1 - Weapon Chain - Item Other. If an effect removes from play a Weapon attached to your character, your character suffers 2 direct damage and the Weapon is reattached at the end of the fight.
Chain: Weapon.

NOTE: This means instead of losing the weapon, you simply lose its effects until the end of the fight, at wich point it reattaches.

Idea #2 - Conceal - No Guild, Craftsman-Marauder-Warrior.
If an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your hand instead, this card is then discarded.
Permanent.
Chain.

Idea #3 - Oou (Sheathe) - Kotoba, Warrior.
If an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your deck instead.
Permanent.
Chain.

Idea #4 - Iaido change (only if Idea #3 isn't implemented):
9R8RZoXK.png
This card is then attached to your character.
If your character has only one Weapon attached and an effect would remove from play a Weapon attached to your character, that Weapon returns to your deck instead, this card is then discarded.
Permanent.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-04-2012 21:39:10)

#4 12-06-2011 20:07:30

Santuros
Nehantiste

yeah i forgot about returning cards to your deck... And i love iaido return idea, imagine having iaido and that card hehehe you can easily save your items and equip your characters at the same time

Dernière modification par Santuros (12-06-2011 20:09:25)

#5 12-06-2011 21:02:16

Nurvus
Gardien

Yeah, item heavy Kotoba decks would probably want Second Skin and Iaido (Idea #4)

Well, Kotoba decks already use Iaido, anyway.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (12-06-2011 21:03:04)

#6 07-04-2012 19:01:53

Nurvus
Gardien

Super Hidden Greasy Kinjutsu: Resurrection!

All the removal cards going on.
I really would like to see some of these ideas in game.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-04-2012 19:06:18)

#7 07-04-2012 19:07:33

Damncaster
Solarian

yup i 2 would like to see some item saving cards .. well if ferrik is improving discard why not to improve some cheap and counter habilities 2?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 07-04-2012 21:22:00

Santuros
Nehantiste

awww, this old post deserves a little attention... Dimizar i summon you!!!

#9 07-04-2012 21:41:28

Nurvus
Gardien

Quote my first post of this thread in yours, just in case ppl skip some posts -_-

#10 07-04-2012 21:45:01

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

Quote my first post of this thread in yours, just in case ppl skip some posts -_-

ok smile

#11 07-04-2012 21:45:46

Nurvus
Gardien

smile united maybe we can reach the right people with our ideas xD

#12 20-04-2012 21:57:35

Nurvus
Gardien

No comments on this?

Before saying these cards seem overpowered, remember that whoever includes them in the deck is sacrificing as much deck space to prevent their items from being removed as you are (sacrificing deck space) to include cards that remove said items.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (20-04-2012 21:59:46)

#13 03-05-2012 00:02:51

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Hmmmm..

[card]Magic Shield[/card] is kinda counter [card]Freeze[/card] but must played before the magic...

Another Anti-Item Remover:

Action card - All cards removed by a card effect, returns after the fight. The character suffer X damage where X is the number of items removed divided by the level of the character.

Item other - Similar to [card]Survive Death[/card]'s effect.
                 - Instead the items are removed, this card is discarded. Your Character suffer 3 direct damage.

^_^

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#14 03-05-2012 00:37:34

Nurvus
Gardien

Erm, those ideas are pretty much already on the first post, give or take 1 damage.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (03-05-2012 00:37:46)

#15 03-06-2012 17:56:23

Nurvus
Gardien

Some of this needs to get into the game.
Decks with key cards like Sevylath and whatnot get screwed way too hard right now.

There should be ways to protect at least your weapons.

#16 07-06-2012 00:36:11

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

Decks with key cards like Sevylath and whatnot get screwed way too hard right now.

i know, it would be good to know that at least the developers took a look and and have in consideration the concept of saving some items. I know it could be a double edge sword since it could be kinda op with golem theme decks

#17 07-06-2012 02:29:09

Nurvus
Gardien

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

i know, it would be good to know that at least the developers took a look and and have in consideration the concept of saving some items. I know it could be a double edge sword since it could be kinda op with golem theme decks

It would not be OP to be able to save weapon or armor since those are limited.
I'm not saying there should be 1 permanent preventing all your items from being removed.

Golems are usually OP through craftsmen items and spammable non-weapon, non-armor items, like Firon, etc.

It would be 1 permanent protecting 1 item type (example: weapon).

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-06-2012 02:29:43)

#18 06-12-2012 15:47:47

Nurvus
Gardien

Shadow and Steel has a somewhat similar functionality to some of the cards in this suggestion.

Feerik seems to have adopted the stance of allowing us to send cards back to hand or deck, or even playing them directly from discard pile, rather than preventing them from being removed.

#19 11-12-2012 00:47:56

Santuros
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :

Shadow and Steel has a somewhat similar functionality to some of the cards in this suggestion.

Feerik seems to have adopted the stance of allowing us to send cards back to hand or deck, or even playing them directly from discard pile, rather than preventing them from being removed.

so true, havent noticed!

Pied de page des forums