Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 29-11-2012 22:58:22

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : November 29th: Wake The Guardian of the Council Up!

The Guardian Boss is ridiculous... -2 all stats every round and -1 health at the end of the turn..  While he gets +2 spirit and Defense on odd turns and +3 attack on even turns...  The negative stats on your characters stack as well, so regardless of what you do, it's almost impossible.. At least from my various tries..

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#52 29-11-2012 23:04:16

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Breezy414 a écrit :

The Guardian Boss is ridiculous... -2 all stats every round and -1 health at the end of the turn..  While he gets +2 spirit and Defense on odd turns and +3 attack on even turns...  The negative stats on your characters stack as well, so regardless of what you do, it's almost impossible.. At least from my various tries..

What about demonic portal?

#53 29-11-2012 23:10:30

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Might be the right way to go.

#54 29-11-2012 23:48:27

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Just beat the Guardian Boss with a Temple Guardian deck.. How Ironic lol..

#55 30-11-2012 00:43:55

MerlinCross
Guémélite

So wait, the guys we fight against can be like any 'boss' from the adventure mode right?

In that case, I hate this event even more as it shows the insane things they have set up in adventure mode. Really all I do is just play adventure mode but seeing them here, kind puts a damper on how much I want to play now.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#56 30-11-2012 01:14:30

Damncaster
Solarian

I just keep laughing at them big_smile

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#57 30-11-2012 01:34:35

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Does the guardian drop cards or no?  I'm just wondering if he has a higher rare drop rate (if any) like the kuar boss or the artaban boss did.

#58 30-11-2012 02:15:39

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :

Glad you have the library of cards needed to do this event.

#59 30-11-2012 03:38:16

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

I  only can get almost half of axioms. Four new toys for my golems then. Feerik should remove Amnezy from the random bosses, she pretty much kills a non-merc deck.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#60 30-11-2012 03:50:07

lander2
Voyageur

Any suggestions for the cheapest deck for each guild that may beat a random boss.

I only have zil decks and used a Discard for that -  first up was the Amnezy boss so no chance there but tried again and up came the Nahant Shadow which was a very easy win - I got a perfect and got the Axiom. 

I've not completed much of the adventure mode, done Zahal, Saphearts, Zil, Volcano, so no idea what to expect but if I can build a low cost deck for each guild that has a chance against at least one boss I may some chance to complete this.

Also, which guilds are likely to be the most difficult i.e more likely to need feez or councilor favors to complete?

Annoying that the favors are not given to those of us that bought the legendary pack before today - I managed to get enough feez to get one pack by doing offers but unlikely to be able to get another!

#61 30-11-2012 03:56:25

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

lander2 a écrit :

Any suggestions for the cheapest deck for each guild that may beat a random boss.

No such thing as a cheap deck for this event, just pray to get matched up with the zahal boss and get an axiom on your win sad. Got the runic one using my trash runic deck. I don't think I'll be that lucky again on the guilds I don't have decks with tongue

#62 30-11-2012 04:29:59

doctordeath
Voyageur

Jisay a écrit :

Hi Everyone,

As you probably noticed this event will grant you not less than 10 Reward cards as the 9 Axioms and the Golem.

If you don't have any way to play all the guild and don't wan't to spend any fee'z you can anyway get rewarded for all the guild you play often. That's in this spirit we made this event to let you people have fun againt bosses from actual mission but from some old events too.

Thanks for the feedback that help us to improve our events.

@Nuvus i sent you an email yesterday feel free to read it and answer if you wan't.

If you want to make the match ups truly random and fun, include ALL the adventure mode missions in the random mix, not just the bosses.

#63 30-11-2012 06:33:27

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I'll just leave this here...

feerik_lied_zpsc7e7d50a.png

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#64 30-11-2012 07:35:45

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

before complaining, try thinking, almost all guilds have a golem and a craftsman...
All you need is too make a tank deck in all of them.
There are plenty of non guilded cards for these decks, so All you need to change are the characters...!
I may add, than concerning PVE, 4 decks are not that expensive, and are really often required for events:
Discard, tempus, Portal and Hom'chai IHS

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#65 30-11-2012 07:52:02

MerlinCross
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

before complaining, try thinking, almost all guilds have a golem and a craftsman...
All you need is too make a tank deck in all of them.
There are plenty of non guilded cards for these decks, so All you need to change are the characters...!
I may add, than concerning PVE, 4 decks are not that expensive, and are really often required for events:

I don't know what you're talking about. Kobota, Sap, Néhantistes, Nomad and Runics don't have golems.

And the decks you listed are expensive.

#66 30-11-2012 08:21:23

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

MerlinCross a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

I don't know what you're talking about. Kobota, Sap, Néhantistes, Nomad and Runics don't have golems.

And the decks you listed are expensive.

LOOOOL expensive?!
Nehant portal expensive?!
IHS deck expensive?!
Tempus (maybe a little more) but mercenary have so much deck useable... (golem, queen etc...)
Nomad always have eclipse with burning soul... (3*burning soul, the end of an era+harschness &time to die) (not expensive...)
Kotoba is more tricky... Master ma+iro maybe (but that is damn expensive)

What I said is that using mainly golem deck, you won't have to ruin yourself since most of the cards won't change from one deck to the other...)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (30-11-2012 08:24:26)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#67 30-11-2012 08:35:34

Damncaster
Solarian

MerlinCross a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Glad you have the library of cards needed to do this event.

It was sarcasm. Anyways i was looking foward to leave the game and this event said it all. I don´t plan in leaving 4ever but till they fix things up i´ll be playing LOL.

It´s all about Mastery!

#68 30-11-2012 08:47:06

Damncaster
Solarian

I´ll help u out on this one big_smile

Kotoba - Void discard - Actually Malyss + Chidori + Kotori, based upon vanish, theft, mental tiphon, low blow, sons of the empire, temporalis, vital point and something to recycle.(done)

Zil - Discard (40%)

Merc - Theya Marauder - I just dumped assassinations, Six feet under, life devourers + once upon a time and the end of an era for big guys (did this at first try)

Nehant - No hand - Torment + Shadow + Utkin (done)

Runic - Spartan - Nexoriam + Coranthia + Lamia - the helmet + shiedld + gold medal from the olympus event - and some healling stuff. (don´t have runics)

Sap - Nature - Being one with the nature is the key (didn´t try yet)

Nomads - Eclipse - Just foquest in burning souls and the end of an era.

Noz - I hate the noz so i think i won´t ever finish this one since all the noz cards i have are from adventure and i don´t play them but u can try Boomzar.

Pirates - The only pirate deck i´m running is my supper craftsman Galene + Klementine + Balastar based upon really high direct damage, i met the champion once and he ended with -46 without using favors (he had 80 hp lol)

I hope this helps u out. But one advice, if u don´t feel like ***bip*** going to complete this don´t try to do it either just chill out and do the ones u can in order to not get bored at all. This shows they didn´t learn anything with previous aleatory events (Stranger).

It´s all about Mastery!

#69 30-11-2012 09:12:38

MerlinCross
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

LOOOOL expensive?!
Nehant portal expensive?!
IHS deck expensive?!
Tempus (maybe a little more) but mercenary have so much deck useable... (golem, queen etc...)
Nomad always have eclipse with burning soul... (3*burning soul, the end of an era+harschness &time to die) (not expensive...)
Kotoba is more tricky... Master ma+iro maybe (but that is damn expensive)

What I said is that using mainly golem deck, you won't have to ruin yourself since most of the cards won't change from one deck to the other...)

You're right, let me put it differently.

The GOOD characters to use Portal with are expensive.
IHS is currently sitting at 30k. That's not counting having more than one and the people/items needed to run it.
And the Tempus cards vastly vary but Aging one of their key cards, is sitting at 23k, and Doloreann at 9k.

I myself got lucky on the Sap mission, getting the card the first time I won. Out of 10 tries. My Wild Buds/One with nature tank deck did it for me. It's what I used to clear the sap hearts missions and beat on their boss.

Having little luck with Mercs, as Ice Elves are the best I can do there. Game was kind enough to send me the easy boss twice. No card from it still.

Kobota I could go warrior with Furagu, Gakyusha and Xin. Or go Tsuotai. But I ran into three anti magey bosses, so yeah.

Could take a gamble on a weak pirate Marauders with Briscar, either Hook, and Jon.

I have no deck even worth trying for the other guilds. To me this is a bit like Theya 's event. If you have the strong decks already, good on you, enjoy your new cards. If you don't, grab the ones you can and hope the Christmas event can cover for this.

#70 30-11-2012 09:46:07

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Just a quick question, do the big characters count(for the merc axiom) ? Haven't tried to get another axiom since house pc refuses to load the mission.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (30-11-2012 09:47:03)

#71 30-11-2012 10:09:35

magius
Solarian

Jisay a écrit :

With all due respect and honesty Jisay, you have ALREADY hit the right balance via Equinox Event. That seems to give good balance between players spending Feez and doing it for free WITH DECENT TIME LIMIT.

I'm not sure what is Feerik's view. Is it because the event did not generate enough Feez that you re-introduce restriction of running single quest in Night of the Witches? I do not know.

What I do know that in all my years playing this game, events has variation but also the level of grinding has also increased. With very short amount of time to grind, you are actually forcing players to pay feez to get certain cards they want, especially those who do not play the game 24/7.

Console games (with FIXED, NON-RECURRING price) do not have time-limit, thus allowing us to enjoy the game whilst balancing our life outside games. Eredan do NOT take that into account. Magic the Gathering has physical cards for us to collect and sell in the future so it is NOT a NET LOSS. Eredan can pull the plugs at anytime, leaving with those paying feez nothing.

It is business, we understand. BUT you have to let free players and paying players alike to ENJOY the game.

+Grinding and Limited Time == FRUSTRATION AND NO FUN.

I love the game therefore I do pay feez to support it. I am unfortunately at the stage where most events are disappointing due to the bloody time limit. It is getting dreary and just... not... fun.

Ideally this game allows balance between free, feez and time. But so far, it is geared towards feez IMHO and that is driving some loyal players away. I am slowly edging towards that unfortunately sad

Dernière modification par magius (30-11-2012 10:10:38)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#72 30-11-2012 10:10:04

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

blackwaltz a écrit :

Just a quick question, do the big characters count(for the merc axiom) ? Haven't tried to get another axiom since house pc refuses to load the mission.

big characters like dark kaes? well no they dont count as three merc characters since theyre  a single character  <_<

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#73 30-11-2012 10:47:05

Sorcelle
Campeur

Damncaster a écrit :

Noz - I hate the noz so i think i won´t ever finish this one since all the noz cards i have are from adventure and i don´t play them but u can try Boomzar.

Marzhin deck helps.

#74 30-11-2012 11:36:54

Cossette
Solarian

Cant enter eredan please fix the event... i wont be having this event i guess T_T

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#75 30-11-2012 12:36:46

Nurvus
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

big characters like dark kaes? well no they dont count as three merc characters since theyre  a single character  <_<

Funny because they actually say they count as three characters.
smile
Ironic.

Pied de page des forums