Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-04-2012 22:04:47

izZy
Nehantiste
Site Web

Guild : Pirates

18b157d54ea51490d87fa5289dd43c38.png

Through the "Guild Leader" project, we can give our opinion about the general situation, but also more in detail, about each guild.
That's why i ask you here to give yours. Answer the following questions.

What do you think about the current situation of the Pirates?

What are the key points of the guild? The weak points?

Which feature would you want to see appear in game, in the futur? Any card ideas?

Additional remarks?

~The Captain thanks you.

Dernière modification par izZy (23-04-2012 22:25:27)

#2 23-04-2012 22:56:09

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Guild : Pirates

Unimpressed.
Not enough awesome, but I'm sure they'll have their moment.

Apart from some Powder or Mechanist decks, most decks are super counterable and/or use up too much deck space to be effective, and end up lacking room for counters and anti-counters.

Lightning Mages are the worst example.
[card]Struck By Lightning[/card] should create a Lightning Rod instead of fetching one from your Deck, to make some room for other cards.
---

Which feature would you want to see appear in game, in the futur? Any card ideas?

- More guemelites. They already have Air, Water and Lightning.
Would like to see at least Fire, like my suggestion for Briscar the Burning (fire guemelite) found here: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=40515

- Characters like this...
eHzohlsk.png
...that can use cards from other guilds.

Pirates (single guild) who can play cards from a single other guild. Example:
- Former Kotoba Warrior who became Pirate and can play Kotoba cards without Guild restriction.
- Former Noz Mage who became Pirate and can play Noz cards without Guild restriction.
- Former Mercenary Priest who became Pirate and can play Mercenary cards without Guild restriction.
- Former Zil Marauder who became Pirate and can play Zil cards without Guild restriction.

Note: Caste, Class, Race and Gender restrictions still apply.

Additional remarks?

Not really.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (23-04-2012 22:57:57)

#3 24-04-2012 03:33:53

Cossette
Solarian

Better than last year... i could say now, they ain't the underdogs they use to be...

-I like that fact that (mechanist) create cards now, rather than buying more items and ran out of space after.   its not made to fight magic damage smile

-another one is marauders has improve greatly than before, and more action+item base,  but the downside is it too guild dependent which make it predictable. wink

-the mage are nice specially now that more  lightning base spells are incorporated with the pirates, a year back only noz got the hold of those good spells now they can break-even the bias spell distribution. hmm
downside too few stable mage can use those spells potential need more choices.

-well they made a lot of powder base cards which is good cool, the thing is they need more powder producing actions and characters to make powder deck type work. wheres legendary Armada when you need her.

Which feature would you want to see appear in game, in the future? Any card ideas?

-the warriors of the guild haven't shows any improvement for the past year, more mermen and mermaids please big_smile

-this idea came up, how about if [card]Armada[/card] can control the all powder tokens of the game. its a slow ticking time bomb under your hands scary tongue

fancard-2.png

Additional remarks?

I'll stick to this guild no matter what good or bad i still love this guild....

~The Captain thanks you.

Dernière modification par Cossette (24-04-2012 16:32:44)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#4 24-04-2012 15:54:13

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Predictable.
Aside from Mechanist and Marauders being somewhat powerful/competitive.

Powder is really weak, its overall too slow for the current play-style of all decks. Dump powders and try to kill them before they kill you, not many defensive options that doesn't slow down dumping powders.

Needs more actions that use powder tokens to deal damage, the current equipment is nice but not really useable.
After equipping the item (activates after the fight) I have to wait another round to use it, the thing is another round may not come at all.

Flame of the Phoenix is also easily predictable.

Which feature would you want to see appear in game, in the future? Any card ideas?

Equipment that activates immediately by consuming powder tokens.

More courtesans. The desert nomads just got beaten by the Runic Legion wouldn't joining the Pirates look attractive now?(Story wise)

Action that consumes powder to return cards to deck, Supplying isn't going to return itself. A card with card returning effect similar to [card]Litany[/card]

Additional remarks?

Most of the Runic Legion's cards give/ uses runes to power up, why not have something like that similar to Pirates but gives/ consumes Powder.

Lightning Mages aren't weak, triple lightning rod+ Ugly Croc gives scary defense. But can really use some help in spell damage choices.

Dernière modification par Lindblum (24-04-2012 15:55:20)

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#5 24-04-2012 20:08:21

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I think that're better than before, there's some competitive decks(Mecanics and Sniper) but i think that powder deck is very abbandoned, they're very predictable(or its a powder keg deck or its a armada/bragan), and look just like that if you want to do a powder deck, you NEED to got clover and Powder keg, the same thing of tunder mages, its 2 to 1 on a battle with tunder mages, or you take a low spirit deck and won or you take a high spirit and die slowly... Summarizing could be better(waaaaay better)

The good points is that you can do a hybrid deck very easily(all but tunder mages), mix powder with mecanics and whit sniper is very nice, and give good results. The bad thing is that the powder system is very focussed on Clover(as i said) and could appear more Craftsman(or warrior) that got the same effects of her( activate powder weapons immediatly).Another bad thing is that we got a lot of unusable characters, Hook, Lil laddie, Poukos, Adranis, Briscar are good exemples of Outdated charactrers.

Yes, i got an idea of making 2 tipes of Mauraders:

-1 kind is Black widow deck, only whit Female characters that focus on out of combat attack(Narval and arma kata), the bonuses, is of defense to all the female characters...

-And the second is Buccaneers, male mauraders that focus on powder weapons, the bonuses's are among increasing attack and direct damage.

-Maybe too fire mages, but please make more powder deck NON-FOCUSSED on powder kegs!!!

Additional remarks?

Well i like a lot of pirates, and i like you videos too Izzy xD, and i fell very bad, becuz i got all the charactes and cards of 'em, but the decks are very predictable...If they're good as Sap heart and Neantics is, i would be very proud of got 'em... Oh yea, and they could got some real objective on the history of Eredan, Okay they're pirates, they adventure, but what is the mission? Got gold? Be rich? Come on, they could be more integrated and whit a better objective...Maybe now that they won Brammamir, they could enter in the war to protect it, IDK... And just like Cossete, i'll never, EVER abbandon pirates, no matter what!!!

~The Captain thanks you.

I thank you Al Killicrew, you're my godess *.*

Dernière modification par Stormholt (24-04-2012 20:10:02)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 26-04-2012 21:22:24

Grimangel
Voyageur

Better then the past, but an underdog allover:
Lacking, and very predictable, it is hard to make a deck that is competitive on high elo. 

Mechanist decks have potential - but they fail to a single card like ( [card]Freeze![/card]), also they are nearly the same all the time, that is a big minus.

Lighting mages - interesting play stile but as stated before they are also a step behind.

Powder decks - I personally loved the original powders, the new create interesting game play, but there should be much more support about it.

Marauders - they had a moment and some really good cards are connected to them, but bad they are only for the class sad

-More mechanist support would be nice - a few new characters connected with them and golems would create something interesting, and a way to gain a little protection from cards like [card]Freeze![/card].

-Nurvus gave a great idea, about pirates using cards from other guilds and classes, this is something that many would support it would create a whole new position for the pirate decks.

Additional remarks?

Pirates are fun to play - got two decks with them, but its a fact that they need a big buff all around.

You got that maties

Dernière modification par Grimangel (26-04-2012 21:49:08)

#7 22-05-2012 09:27:52

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Grimangel a écrit :

-More mechanist support would be nice - a few new characters connected with them and golems would create something interesting, and a way to gain a little protection from cards like [card]Freeze![/card].

Counterspell or Magic Shield.

#8 22-06-2012 01:01:15

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Let's WELCOME our beloved [card]Captain All Killcrew[/card] on her revival smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#9 12-10-2012 12:11:31

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

What might be our new arsenal and characters this Act?... wink

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#10 16-10-2012 18:10:13

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

I hope that we got a nerf of that F****** Kan-Del lost scroll please... I got admiral and it's bad to see that i can't use her becuz of this scroll =/

I would like to see another Craftsman for Powder deck... Imagine Clover + (*New craftsman*) and Galene...

The bad thing is that ALL the powder decks are bind to Admiral al Killicrew/Capitain al Killicrew... Feerik could make another character that gives powder(no briscar plz, he's to maurader deck)

#11 16-10-2012 23:58:28

Baliking
Campeur

Stormholt a écrit :

Feerik could make another character that gives powder(no briscar plz, he's to maurader deck)

I totaly agree with this but i want too see a much stronger "Briscar" character; than the sniper girls could hit the top again

#12 17-10-2012 17:29:10

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Baliking a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Feerik could make another character that gives powder(no briscar plz, he's to maurader deck)

I totaly agree with this but i want too see a much stronger "Briscar" character; than the sniper girls could hit the top again

I don't really just want to see sniper girls, i already suggested a character to give bonus to maurader males too... No one will ever use [card]Hook [/card]or [card]Lil Laddie[/card] when you can use [card]Souchi[/card] and [card]Azalys[/card]... A character that gives bonus only to sniper males, could be an answer for these useless characters...

#13 29-11-2012 16:07:36

yannsolo2001
Guild Leader

-Yo-ho-ho, ye lazy rapscallions! Up on deck, it's time to sum up our situation. Galene, report!
-Well, Admiral, before I hand you my report, I'd like to hear from the crew. the Snipers to start with:

1- What do you think about the Marauders' situation?

2- What is your standpoint on November 14th's reinforcement (Mathurin)?

3- Which foes do Marauders overpower?

4- Which foes overpower the Maraudeurs?

5- What can you think of to even the odds?

Powder:

1- What do you think about the Powders' situation?

2- What is your standpoint on November 14th's reinforcement (Mathurin)?

3- Which foes do Powders overpower?

4- Which foes overpower the Powders?

Mages:

1- What do you think about the Mages' situation?

2- Do you think [card]Attracts Lightning[/card] beeing random is fun or do you think it's a hinder?

3- Which foes do Mages overpower?

4- Which foes overpower the Mages?

Mechanists:

1- What do you think about the Mechanists' situation?

2- What is your standpoint on September 05th's reinforcement (Balastar)?

3- Which foes do Mechanists overpower?

4- Which foes overpower the Mechanists?

Craftsmen:

1- What do you think about the Craftsmen's situation?

2- What is your standpoint on September 05th's reinforcement (Balastar)?

3- Which foes do Craftsmen overpower?

4- Which foes overpower the Craftsmen?

-You don't have to answer all the questions Pick those you master;
-Well, allow me to...
-Be quiet Mathurin, I'd like to hear from the crew. [card]The plank[/card] for those who don't express themselves! Well Mathurin, cat got your tongue?
-Yes... No!
-THE PLANK!!!

Pied de page des forums