Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-11-2012 22:06:10

Keybo1
Ptit nouveau

The straw that broke the camel's back

Hi I've been a loyal player for several years now but to be honest I'm getting sick of this game. I've grinded for 2 years now all the while trying to stay comepetive with what meager resources i have. To put it bluntly this game is crap now. All the cards are ridiculously over powered the fundamentals of this game are completely lost to decks that seriously sit back and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING until they play their 1 big win card and sweep the board. Every other game its slowly waiting for a pirate deck to get flames of the phoenix or waiting for a sap heart deck to get a goddamn wild budsor a nebsen solra avatar deck waiting to get a supernova.

seriously Feerik WTF are you doing?

this game is just massive amounts of direct damage and AOE spells. Lightning Bolt is now considered balanced compared to some of the crap you've released recently.

You cant advance for shit in the ELO and since you changed it to the top players only get crystals its virtually impossible to get anywhere in this game. the only people who can remotely even come close to winning the amnezy tournament are people who have already won it. Not to mention if you want to break a 1700 elo score you NEED a legendary, to keep up with the other legendaries, which go for over 300k in the damn market place.

I can't even try to have fun in the damn level rooms because i either have to fight a shulong, a kaes or a damn black witch WHICH ARE NOT FUN TO PLAY AGAINST.

this game went from being a joy to play in which i told my friends they should play into a frustration.

#2 23-11-2012 22:39:27

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : The straw that broke the camel's back

This is how the game is right now:

Every ELO reset, the poor are offered in a silver plate to the rich.

#3 23-11-2012 23:19:44

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

"The rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

If you have a strong/expensive deck you win tournaments and get more Krystal/Fee'z.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (23-11-2012 23:20:30)

#4 24-11-2012 01:35:05

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Sereaphim a écrit :

If you have a strong/expensive deck you win tournaments and get more Krystal/Fee'z.

And if you don't?

Unless you have a strong deck, there's no reason to even try to enter tournaments. No matter what kinds of gimcks they come up with.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (24-11-2012 01:36:05)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#5 24-11-2012 08:21:59

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :

And if you don't?

Unless you have a strong deck, there's no reason to even try to enter tournaments. No matter what kinds of gimcks they come up with.

This is my point the tournament system sucks at the moment.
If you don't have legendary ,expensive and trophy/event cards you can't play on the top and win something.

Sealed tournaments

Why they don't create a free sealed tournament ?
You choose one of the starter decks of any guild plus 5 booster from this guild.
Out of this card you create a deck of 20 cards with normal rules.
At the end of the tournament you lose all the cards you got.
Free tournament fun for all and everybody has the chance to win it.

Draft tournaments

Draft tournaments would give a deep to this game.
Create a draft booster with strong and interesting cards from every edition.
There are 4 to 8 player in every draft tournament.
Everybody gets x booster and open the first one.
Then everybody picks a card out of this booster an take it.
The booster will be given to the next player and all pick again a card.
This will repeat until all cards are picked.
The same will happened with the next booster until all booster are done.

Everybody get all non legendary/non event character that exist.
They build a deck out of this cards.
And play with this deck in a Swiss-system tournament (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament).

After this tournaments end all cards they drafted are gone.
Price are equal to the placement.

League System

Or create a league system like from star craft 2.
You start in bronze league and play only against people in your league.
After you won a x % amount of games in this league you get nominated for the next one. But the same can happened the other way around.

Per month you get price for what league you are in and a random person in every league gets a extra present like a booster.
But you must play at least 20 games per month in any league to get price.

What is the positive thing on a league ?
After a time all people are in the league their skill and deck belongs.
So you don't play against decks you can't beat and you don't get frustrated over it.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (24-11-2012 09:08:03)

#6 24-11-2012 17:21:18

Nurvus
Gardien

Sealed Tournaments and League System are great ideas, Sereaphim

I don't like Draft Tournament for Eredan, though.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (24-11-2012 17:21:58)

#7 24-11-2012 18:25:30

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

Nurvus a écrit :

Sealed Tournaments and League System are great ideas

If I'm not mistaken it's the idea that They're trying to accomplish in order to try to lower the number of new players who leave the game as soon as they realize that if you have no luck opening any booster in this game is really hard to try to be competitive in tournaments and/or events given the limited availability of semi-completed decks in their collection.. so we just have to wait wink

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#8 24-11-2012 19:45:43

Er Capo
Campeur

You have a point dude. I always say that in the Italian forum, but I don't have a chance... Something have to be done!!

Ho il cuore di cristallo, e non è più sensibile alle tue lacrime

#9 25-11-2012 04:23:03

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Think these are some good ideas to fix the tournament mode of the game. People like believing they have a shot. That's why people root for underdogs in sport games. But right now, unless you have an ELO deck already, PvP and Adventure mode are that way.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

Pied de page des forums