Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-11-2012 18:15:59

Robsushi
Ptit nouveau

Get An Action Card To Hand From Deck

Alrighty. I've been doing a lot of searching and card browsing and I can't seem to find a particular card (if any) that allows me to choose an action card from my deck and bring it to hand or play.

Does such a card exist? How about fishing for a spell from the deck and bringing it to hand or play?

Thanks in advance.

Clan VIKING

#2 20-11-2012 18:58:23

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Get An Action Card To Hand From Deck

Robsushi a écrit :

Alrighty. I've been doing a lot of searching and card browsing and I can't seem to find a particular card (if any) that allows me to choose an action card from my deck and bring it to hand or play.

Does such a card exist? How about fishing for a spell from the deck and bringing it to hand or play?

Thanks in advance.

there is no such card that allow you to choose any card from your deck and play it.(and if there was, it would be the best legendary card), And there isn't any card that allow you to choose any card form your deck and place it in your hand.
Some cards allow you to choose a card from the discard pile and play it ([card]hungry void[/card], [card]compendium secret[/card], [card]In the Name of the Dragon[/card] etc...) Some cards allow you to create a card and play it ([card]germination[/card], [card]shadow agony[/card], [card]heavy armor[/card]etc...) Some cards play a particular card, or type of card from your deck/ Hand([card]Iaido[/card], [card]kotori kage[/card]'s oder etc...) One card allow you to drastically raise the chance to find a particular card([card]premonition[/card]).
Some cards put specifica cards/type of cards in your hand ([card]at dagger's drawn[/card],[card]Move along in obscurity[/card]etc...)
Finally, Some cards start in your hand at the beginning of the game ([card]Corrupted[/card],[card]Ra's broken sword[/card])

What is your deck and what card do you want to play this way?

Dernière modification par skadooosh (20-11-2012 19:03:48)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 21-11-2012 00:42:11

Nurvus
Gardien

If your character is guemelite, [card]Illumination[/card] plays a random spell of the same type from the deck.

So [card]Fog Hydra[/card] can play [card]Collision[/card] through [card]Illumination[/card].

#4 21-11-2012 11:52:23

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

If your character is guemelite, [card]Illumination[/card] plays a random spell of the same type from the deck.

So [card]Fog Hydra[/card] can play [card]Collision[/card] through [card]Illumination[/card].

oh there's also [card]Cheksathet's Vision[/card] which draws and plays from deck.

#5 23-11-2012 13:21:32

Nessaj
Guémélite

[card]Ripper[/card]'s order bonus is to get a [card]Demonic Cloud[/card] from deck to hand.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#6 24-11-2012 01:05:54

Robsushi
Ptit nouveau

skadooosh a écrit :
Robsushi a écrit :

Thanks in advance.

there is no such card that allow you to choose any card from your deck and play it.(and if there was, it would be the best legendary card), And there isn't any card that allow you to choose any card form your deck and place it in your hand.
Some cards allow you to choose a card from the discard pile and play it ([card]hungry void[/card], [card]compendium secret[/card], [card]In the Name of the Dragon[/card] etc...) Some cards allow you to create a card and play it ([card]germination[/card], [card]shadow agony[/card], [card]heavy armor[/card]etc...) Some cards play a particular card, or type of card from your deck/ Hand([card]Iaido[/card], [card]kotori kage[/card]'s oder etc...) One card allow you to drastically raise the chance to find a particular card([card]premonition[/card]).
Some cards put specifica cards/type of cards in your hand ([card]at dagger's drawn[/card],[card]Move along in obscurity[/card]etc...)
Finally, Some cards start in your hand at the beginning of the game ([card]Corrupted[/card],[card]Ra's broken sword[/card])

What is your deck and what card do you want to play this way?

I'm playing pirates and was wondering if there was a quicker way of getting [card]flames of the phoenix[/card] to my hand besides relying on bad luck smile Thanks anyhow on the info

Clan VIKING

#7 24-11-2012 10:04:40

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

[card]Pirate legend[/card]

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums