Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 23-09-2012 17:12:48

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Re : September 21th 2012 - Complete your collection

ashman a écrit :

However, Scragh for example -- that event was essentially impossible to do for free. At the time, the calculated "cost" of Scragh for the average player was somewhere around $30-50 US depending on your level of play (aka, do you have a real job?). Scragh was hard to get. So why shouldn't it still be?

-- A

Attention Legendary Warriors! ..., and non paying players pick you head up.

Did you miss paying for rare cards like Scragh the first time around? Well here's you lucky day to pay for him again! Yes, only this time, we've doubled the price on them! Now don't think we don't care about you, as there are trophies to be earned this week. These trophies then reduce the price by 10% up to a cap of 50% off! So check the shop and see what cards you're missing out on, as this deal only lasts a week!

Keep paying, err, playing Legendary Warriors! ..., and you F2P guys just keep doing, whatever you guys are doing.

I got the above idea from League of Legends. Anyway, as much as we can argue and complain about it, Feerik will learn something at the end of this promotion. Whatever they learn from the numbers and people on the forum, hopefully they will do this again and maybe tweak something about it. Personally, I do like the idea of getting the old cards, but paying 50 bucks on a card, OR anything digital(Looking at you WoW), is something that seems overboard.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#77 23-09-2012 23:25:02

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

I also think that the idea of this special market is good. I hope they make it permanent and drop the price a little. Also add collector edition of cards in the list, example... freeze, overwhelming victory, root...

I would also like to suggest a change in the weekly routine of eredan...

1st week of the month - 1-2 Guild Card release.
2nd week of the month - start of monthly event. this will last for 3 weeks.
3rd week of the month - start of weekly trophy. this will last for 2 weeks.
4th week of the month - free week. so that players may enjoy playing eredan without worrying about events and other things.

The adventure mode update would probably go with the 3rd week. It's not in priority since its still in beta.

With this, players would be able to enjoy playing and not be rushed by time constraint with the events. Also the devs would be able to further think through with the events and card development.

It would slow down the release of cards but its for the better because sooner or later, cards would be recycled or be to OP because no more ideas can be made.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#78 24-09-2012 00:23:26

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Xervos a écrit :

I also think that the idea of this special market is good. I hope they make it permanent and drop the price a little. Also add collector edition of cards in the list, example... freeze, overwhelming victory, root...

4th week of the month - free week. so that players may enjoy playing eredan without worrying about events and other things.

The adventure mode update would probably go with the 3rd week. It's not in priority since its still in beta.

With this, players would be able to enjoy playing and not be rushed by time constraint with the events. Also the devs would be able to further think through with the events and card development.

It would slow down the release of cards but its for the better because sooner or later, cards would be recycled or be to OP because no more ideas can be made.

Why can't we have a weekly trophy every week. we can't have everyone getting too bored the 4th week and they only take a dozen or so games to complete if you do them right. Plus they are really fun. Plus the story line follows these and one act would now take a year and a half.

#79 24-09-2012 00:26:10

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Ellias a écrit :

Why can't we have a weekly trophy every week. we can't have everyone getting too bored the 4th week and they only take a dozen or so games to complete if you do them right. Plus they are really fun. Plus the story line follows these and one act would now take a year and a half.

Please point me at the story please. From day one, I have had no idea what's going on.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#80 24-09-2012 03:39:43

Ikuyal
Campeur

Xervos a écrit :

that's kinda too bored to me, too.
1-2 Guild card released in a month => that means you have to wait 4 months
to have the release of the same guild, gosh, 4 month......I cannot wait for so long
this idea is totally...... bad

#81 27-09-2012 00:09:34

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I finally get the bank to approve the second mortgage on my house so I could afford these cards and now the shop is gone! Just my luck sad

#82 27-09-2012 03:34:05

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

catcatcat a écrit :

I finally get the bank to approve the second mortgage on my house so I could afford these cards and now the shop is gone! Just my luck sad

I know that feel.  I sold my car so I could.  Now I can't drive to work.

I didn't think this through.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#83 29-12-2012 11:10:06

Nurvus
Gardien

Make a Time Machine event every 2 months that lasts 2 weeks each time.
To go back to a time (to a trophy) you must use a Key of Eternity.
You obtain Keys of Eternity by completing certain Trophies (this part is a small grind), or you can get them via Boosters.
Once back in a certain Time, you can complete that old event as you would if you were plyaing it back then (with all the requirements, including paid stuff).

However, you should tone down the "grinding" on past events and make less time consuming.
Example: Scragh, Olympiads, Mekalchemy, Man Hunt, Kaes, etc should require about 50% of the points per Trophy/Challenge/Trial.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (29-12-2012 11:14:56)

#84 29-12-2012 14:24:36

iQuit
Guémélite

I wonder made a comment because i linked a link to this topic on a suggestion topic big_smile

#85 29-12-2012 14:45:29

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

iQuit a écrit :

I wonder made a comment because i linked a link to this topic on a suggestion topic big_smile

Of course he did that because of your link big_smile

Pied de page des forums