Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-03-2011 14:12:23

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Plausible Tsoutai Deck?

Anyone any suggestions?
Been trying New Toran + Akutsai + Tsume, no matter what setup, it just sucks, chain, damage and versatility wise neutral
Anyone had any success that'd like to share?

Since I'm posting I'm accepting suggestions on a Crow deck too.
Currently playing:

Toran, Oogoe Kage (marauder), Karasu Kage

3 Tatamijutsu neutral
2 Tadaa!
3 Disagreement
3 Tsume
1 TTD
3 Karajutsu
2 Bleeding/Diversion (can't decide)
1 Fallback
1 Storm
1 Camp

Removed assasinations + life devourers since I get the offense I need with Karajutsus and Tsumes

Working on Abandoned One Trophy (+1 atk +1 def per caste alive)

NOTE: Not planning on buying Wakis
NOTE2: TTD + Kara is a perm +2, +4 on Toran
NOTE3: Karajutsu / Tsume needs chain on every crow u.u

Dernière modification par GGuti (10-03-2011 17:14:02)

#2 13-03-2011 12:11:44

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : Plausible Tsoutai Deck?

Bump?

#3 14-03-2011 01:42:41

Jason_C
Voyageur

I play a crow deck into 1850 in weekly elo, competes with the top deck but i probably won't get you first, but it is alot fun to play.

I use the same characters are you, but here is my lineup I use more aggressive build as defensive struggles against the top end decks.

3 tsume
1 Life devour

3 Karajutsu
2 Assassinates
1 Time to Die
1 Storm
3 Disagreements
2 Obesity
2 Fallback
2 Bleeding

Now you mentioned the offense, I completely disagree with you there, you need more. Otherwise you are so dependent on Toran getting Karajustsu setuo first or second turn.

What I am looking at right now is adding Warrior Fury. Obesity is so hit or miss with this deck. Yes it is good against courts, IHAS, but for most part unless you are extremely lucky guessing or in the right turn priority against Abomb or noz mage you struggle.

Tadaa was something I was back and in forth about since you want to kill using tsume, but that usually means you have to have a tsume already on the character. Now you can argue what about mages that -1 spirit from fallback, well first off you probaly wouldn't use either. Fallback wins games.

Bleeding is essential, it allow you to hit harder, but also creates headache, any casters, especially hybrid caster type such as witchblade.

Good luck and look foward to see if we can create an ultimate crow deck.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

#4 14-03-2011 06:14:08

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Jason_C a écrit :

I play a crow deck into 1850 in weekly elo, competes with the top deck but i probably won't get you first, but it is alot fun to play.

I use the same characters are you, but here is my lineup I use more aggressive build as defensive struggles against the top end decks.

3 tsume
1 Life devour

3 Karajutsu
2 Assassinates
1 Time to Die
1 Storm
3 Disagreements
2 Obesity
2 Fallback
2 Bleeding

Now you mentioned the offense, I completely disagree with you there, you need more. Otherwise you are so dependent on Toran getting Karajustsu setuo first or second turn.

What I am looking at right now is adding Warrior Fury. Obesity is so hit or miss with this deck. Yes it is good against courts, IHAS, but for most part unless you are extremely lucky guessing or in the right turn priority against Abomb or noz mage you struggle.

Tadaa was something I was back and in forth about since you want to kill using tsume, but that usually means you have to have a tsume already on the character. Now you can argue what about mages that -1 spirit from fallback, well first off you probaly wouldn't use either. Fallback wins games.

Bleeding is essential, it allow you to hit harder, but also creates headache, any casters, especially hybrid caster type such as witchblade.

Good luck and look foward to see if we can create an ultimate crow deck.

I tried a similar setup but found the one I posted much more useful (not playing ELO tho, need to finish leveling Toran) I wasn't running obesitys, but it was pretty much the same. I've found the defensive capabilities of crows something not to be understimated, my strategy is to build def, until I get Tsumes, or TTD + Kara on Toran (80% times I pull that off), the daggers are nice, but if you manage to equip a dagger, you'll probably die the next turn.

Anyways, the original topic was for a Tsoutai deck, still wondering, any ideas ?

Dernière modification par GGuti (14-03-2011 06:14:42)

#5 14-03-2011 12:12:27

Limestone
Solarian

This is what have been on my mind about tsoutai, and I think tsoutai can be rather balanced to cast spell and physical attack or be specialized in marauder or mage parts

I'd use these
-Rain of death 3x
-Tatamijutsu 2x
-Flawseeker's harmony 3x
-Flawseeker's meditation 2x
-Flawseeker's fury 2x
-katamaru 2x
-I hate mystic 2x or I hate brawler 2x
-Time to die 1x
-Ice barrier 1x
-Static charge 2x

The chars would be pure tsoutai caste
-Toran the regent
-Akutsai
-Hime

Most of the cards above are easily affordable except RoD of course. I think with the cards above the tsoutai has the versatility needed to face against all  odds.

If faced by strong warriors they can boost their spirits to 4 with meditation and chain it  with RoD, while dealing small amount of physical damage the magic really hit the spot. In the next turn they will heal with meditation effect, chain harmony with spell will add slightly added spirit to damage from spell, not to mention improving your survivability depending on your race. Katamaru also reduces the damage reduction and makes your opponent with little or no defense, akutsai like this big_smile

If you face discards don't panic because you have some spirit on them you can simply erase it with fury and see how your opponents deal with that, be careful when using fury as it will take 1 hp from you each fight.

The strong point of this build is their mage side, so fury is just a counter against discard. And I agree with evilenko that hime being suck as tsoutai, need more update on pure mage tsoutai, gonna be awesome big_smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 14-03-2011 17:35:25

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :

This is what have been on my mind about tsoutai, and I think tsoutai can be rather balanced to cast spell and physical attack or be specialized in marauder or mage parts

I'd use these
-Rain of death 3x
-Tatamijutsu 2x
-Flawseeker's harmony 3x
-Flawseeker's meditation 2x
-Flawseeker's fury 2x
-katamaru 2x
-I hate mystic 2x or I hate brawler 2x
-Time to die 1x
-Ice barrier 1x
-Static charge 2x

The chars would be pure tsoutai caste
-Toran the regent
-Akutsai
-Hime

Most of the cards above are easily affordable except RoD of course. I think with the cards above the tsoutai has the versatility needed to face against all  odds.

If faced by strong warriors they can boost their spirits to 4 with meditation and chain it  with RoD, while dealing small amount of physical damage the magic really hit the spot. In the next turn they will heal with meditation effect, chain harmony with spell will add slightly added spirit to damage from spell, not to mention improving your survivability depending on your race. Katamaru also reduces the damage reduction and makes your opponent with little or no defense, akutsai like this big_smile

If you face discards don't panic because you have some spirit on them you can simply erase it with fury and see how your opponents deal with that, be careful when using fury as it will take 1 hp from you each fight.

The strong point of this build is their mage side, so fury is just a counter against discard. And I agree with evilenko that hime being suck as tsoutai, need more update on pure mage tsoutai, gonna be awesome big_smile

I tried a really similar setup, except no Ice barrier, no Karajutsu (bonus is for Crows), 1 tsume, 2 assa, and 2 devourers... it just sucks, unless u get perfect draws, the cards are really situational, and really bad chainwise

3 Rain of death
2 Flawseeker's fury

3 Tatamijutsu
1 Tsume
1 Unleash hell

2 Flawseeker's harmony
2 Flawseeker's meditation
1 Lucky Charm

3 katamaru
1 Storm
1 Time to die

Im gonna try that and tell how did it go

Dernière modification par GGuti (14-03-2011 18:06:56)

#7 15-03-2011 09:55:39

Cossette
Solarian

~took my knights for a long vacation... tongue~
My first time making tsoutai need to ask TTD+Flawseekers fury Permanent? big_smile
(got a chance to use it big_smile Hime atk 12/16 and its permanent)

Another one big_smile what card do you use to destroy items?

Dernière modification par Cossette (15-03-2011 10:09:50)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#8 15-03-2011 10:32:01

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Cossette a écrit :

My first time making tsoutai need to ask TTD+Flawseekers fury Permanent? big_smile

yes, it's permanent
no time for destroying cards lol, it is a fragile deck

70% wins on Level Rooms so far, so good

Tweaks:
Removed lucky charm and storm, added 2 assasinations. Adds more options for TTD, also Fury + Assasination is awesome
Thinking of removing Meditation, since it only helps vs mages, and I never get em when needed, katamaru fixes the mage problem
I could also remove 1 tatamijutsu and 1 katamaru..
maybe adding 2 devourers back? I need a bit more offense, the other option would be 2 I hate mystics

Dernière modification par GGuti (15-03-2011 11:14:16)

#9 15-03-2011 11:28:15

evilenko
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

I strongly suggest you to replace one of the cards with freeze spell, only 1 can do the job really fine when  you face artisans or hammer users. It can garantee you 95% of time a win against this kind of deck

If you use the life devours cards, its better get rid of the Tatamijutsu

#10 15-03-2011 11:33:36

Cossette
Solarian

smile thanks!!!
I'm getting the hang of this... need more exp to see toran's real power lol

ummm....which is better "Pure tsoutai" or "Crow combination"

Whoa!!! like witchblades without blades big_smile marauder/mage is fun

Dernière modification par Cossette (15-03-2011 11:56:49)

Breathless

#11 15-03-2011 11:40:14

evilenko
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

smile thanks!!!
I'm getting the hang of this... need more exp to see toran's real power lol

ummm....which is better "Pure tsoutai" or "Crow combination"

Better is Eternal, Touran and Akutsai

#12 15-03-2011 11:45:26

Cossette
Solarian

too bad i don't have one sad
Jailer, Observer, Executioner, Annunciator..... RIGHT hmm

Just found out port really hurts yikes and going to add freeze [card]Foam Giant[/card] kick arse... ouch roll

Dernière modification par Cossette (15-03-2011 12:13:45)

Breathless

#13 15-03-2011 12:13:31

evilenko
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

too bad i don't have one :(
Jailer, Observer, Executioner, Annunciator..... RIGHT :/

the Observer Nível 2 + the Annunciator Nível 2 -> the Archvist Nível 3
the Executioner Nível 2 + Jailer Nível 2 -> the Judge Nível 3

O Judge + O Archvist-> The Eternal

right now i am using this deck and i have 1760 ELO. I am sure it can get better, need some advices also

176G20110315000000002eb29261012eb9342d901733.JPG

I saw another guy using another variation with some cure terurgy.

The problem is that this deck dont get the same sinergy of mystic blades, because its very hard to activate the character turn bonus.

But it is the deck to counter mystics as you can one shot most of them on turns 1-3

You will usually start the match because of Aktusai initiative and you have to make sure to one shot the opponent, thats why it has so many chain that increases attak and spirit at the same time.

I find myself usually discarding the i hate brawlers, because its an offensive deck, but i cant think of any cards to replace it. Its is good if you get the hate brawlers against A bomb on the start turns thou

Dernière modification par evilenko (15-03-2011 12:21:24)

#14 15-03-2011 12:20:41

Cossette
Solarian

Oh well I'm Still leveling my toran...
out of the topic question... How did you post the picture on the pages? http:// but wheres the print screen here?

Dernière modification par Cossette (15-03-2011 13:00:23)

Breathless

#15 15-03-2011 12:28:03

evilenko
Voyageur

Cossette a écrit :

Oh well I'm Still leveling my toran...
out of the topic question... How did you post the picture on the pages? http:// but wheres the print screen here?

You need to print screen, then you need to upload the .jpg picture to a web site just like:
1 - http://imageshack.us/
2 - http://imageupload.org/

I uploaded mine on my IMGroup, cause i am a member.

after upload you will get the url, copy the url and paste it on forum between
[ img ]paste url here[ /img ]  < no need spaces

Dernière modification par evilenko (15-03-2011 12:28:39)

#16 15-03-2011 12:50:49

Cossette
Solarian

Thank You...  wink

Breathless

#17 16-03-2011 15:42:13

Nurvus
Gardien

[card]Scroll of Frailty[/card] -> [card]Lucky Charm[/card]

- Good against mostly anyone
- Specially nice against decks that rely on boosting a character attack skyhigh (Armada with 2/30 attack)
- Super Counter against The Pack - [card]Dances with Volk[/card] heals 2 (or 4/5 if he chains from [card]Fly off the handle[/card]/[card]Bestial[/card]

If Lucky Charm sticks around for another character, it'll allow for a devastating [card]All is fair in love...[/card] [card]...and war[/card] (+6 attack).

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-03-2011 15:47:58)

#18 16-03-2011 16:31:41

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Well that deck worked pretty good until I leveled Akutsai to 4.. now I'm back to Crows.. Tsoutai don't have enough good cards yet.

Dernière modification par GGuti (16-03-2011 16:33:42)

#19 17-03-2011 06:48:29

Jason_C
Voyageur

evilenko a écrit :
Cossette a écrit :

too bad i don't have one sad
Jailer, Observer, Executioner, Annunciator..... RIGHT hmm

the Observer Nível 2 + the Annunciator Nível 2 -> the Archvist Nível 3
the Executioner Nível 2 + Jailer Nível 2 -> the Judge Nível 3

O Judge + O Archvist-> The Eternal

right now i am using this deck and i have 1760 ELO. I am sure it can get better, need some advices also

http://share.imgroups.net/share/showIma … 901733.JPG

I saw another guy using another variation with some cure terurgy.

The problem is that this deck dont get the same sinergy of mystic blades, because its very hard to activate the character turn bonus.

But it is the deck to counter mystics as you can one shot most of them on turns 1-3

You will usually start the match because of Aktusai initiative and you have to make sure to one shot the opponent, thats why it has so many chain that increases attak and spirit at the same time.

I find myself usually discarding the i hate brawlers, because its an offensive deck, but i cant think of any cards to replace it. Its is good if you get the hate brawlers against A bomb on the start turns thou

Nice build here what i suggest,

+2 Obestiy and +2 tadaa or fall outs for your -2 I hate brawlers and -2 mystics. help solve issues against abomb, daggers master and dual wielding

+2Ice barriers I personally would see better fit for this deck than -2 Magical attacks. increase your deck defensively, as right now you have more than enough offense.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

#20 12-09-2012 05:41:54

doctordeath
Voyageur

GGuti a écrit :

Well that deck worked pretty good until I leveled Akutsai to 4.. now I'm back to Crows.. Tsoutai don't have enough good cards yet.

How do you level Akutsai to level 4?  When I go to the screen it is locked and says "Time is Needed".  What does that mean?  Do I just have to wait until I've had Akutsai at level 3 for a certain amount of time?  How long?

#21 12-09-2012 06:04:11

Darken Rahl
Campeur

doctordeath a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

How do you level Akutsai to level 4?  When I go to the screen it is locked and says "Time is Needed".  What does that mean?  Do I just have to wait until I've had Akutsai at level 3 for a certain amount of time?  How long?

you need watchmaker of destiny or apsotle of destiny to unlock him

#22 12-09-2012 14:44:01

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Darken Rahl a écrit :
doctordeath a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

you need watchmaker of destiny or apsotle of destiny to unlock him

Only [card]Apostle of Destiny[/card] lv 3.

#23 15-09-2012 01:26:13

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

I wouldn't say that...I may not be able to win amnezy with my Tsoutai deck, but my win ratio in non-tournament is 90% and in tournament I can get to 1700 pretty easily.
I'm running
Xianren (Key card, has great effects, healing and +1 spirit to everyone, chains harmony, great turn bonus synergy with ayako)
Toran the regent (chain harmony and adds chain for everyone from meditation)
Ayako (great card, negates att reduction from enemy and from meditation, becomes a beast late game, chain all spells double race fully benefits from harmony)
The flawseeker's meditation X3 (chain from toran and good spirit boost + healing)
The flawseeker's Harmony X3 (Key card, makes the deck, defence, spirit and healing plus chain for the multi-class mages)
The flawseeker's calling X3 (key card, huge attack boost, especially to ayako)
Allegiance X3 (mostly for grabbing calling or harmony from graveyard with +1 to all stats
Katamaru X3 (Huge attack boost and defence cripple)
Sinking (2 damage types with toran and xianren or double magic attack with ayako)
Rain of Death (2 damage types with toran and xianren or double magic attack with ayako)
Reborn (cripple high spirit characters)
Karukai ToothX2 (great boost to everyone and chain)
I hate brawlers (for defense)
Freeze (counter for item decks)
Fallback (defence)
danger in delay (recycle, defence spirit and healing + chain)
This deck works beautifully

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

Pied de page des forums