Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-08-2012 03:22:18

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Delete Cards

So, I still have Pokeredan cards. Useless cards that just sit there and seem to mock me by making me have to change the filters or navigate through more pages of cards. I also have a Valentine card, that's utterly useless to me since I don't have her equipment cards.

I know they have a thing about selling cards(Can't even sell adventure gained cards) but couldn't we get a way to delete cards or put them into a different storage?

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 29-08-2012 05:11:31

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Delete Cards

MerlinCross a écrit :

So, I still have Pokeredan cards. Useless cards that just sit there and seem to mock me by making me have to change the filters or navigate through more pages of cards. I also have a Valentine card, that's utterly useless to me since I don't have her equipment cards.

I know they have a thing about selling cards(Can't even sell adventure gained cards) but couldn't we get a way to delete cards or put them into a different storage?

They may redo this event some time where you can use those cards again.

#3 29-08-2012 15:50:39

Dr Vlad
Campeur

It also counts towards card collecting trophies.

#4 30-08-2012 14:17:54

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

you can hide the cards with filters

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#5 30-08-2012 19:22:56

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :

you can hide the cards with filters

Then can we get a filter that gets rid of the Event cards? Cause the poker cards still take up a page or 2 when I look through 'Other' cards for action and weapon cards.

#6 30-08-2012 20:19:43

Nurvus
Gardien

I totally agree there should be a filter that hides "Event Cards", but also one that hides "Inactive Event Cards".

This way Event cards belonging to an Event that is not currently active are hidden, but Event cards belonging to a currently active Event still display.

#7 30-08-2012 20:36:22

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :

I totally agree there should be a filter that hides "Event Cards", but also one that hides "Inactive Event Cards".

This way Event cards belonging to an Event that is not currently active are hidden, but Event cards belonging to a currently active Event still display.

Ooooooooo, I like this idea! That could work! Also, can we get a way to save our filters? This way I don't have to change them every single time I click on collection?

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (30-08-2012 20:38:51)

Pied de page des forums