Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 27-08-2012 18:59:22

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Amnezy Suspensions till September 25th

Ohh, back to topic.. where's the list of the players have been sanctioned?.

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#27 27-08-2012 19:17:00

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

Sapphon, Karth, and maybe Cian also..

Karth is not a staff member.

This post is all about a staff member coming here and speak,

Sapphon is the only Eredan's community manager, he's a staff member, like me, so i say the same things of him.

Yes it´s all about ALL. Now i´ll talk bout myself, u where there when my account was hacked, i wasn´t the first who this happened but others got their stuff back, so why i was an exception?

Your acount was hacked ? Open a "ticket" In game to resolve this, we dind't resolve that here. To open a "ticket" go in the PM and Contact us.

Were in the Eredan iTCG rules says that no player as the right to support a friend at a tournament by sacrificing is own score?

ok... damned... very bad mentality...

SPIRIT OF COMPETITION!

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#28 27-08-2012 19:26:46

Nurvus
Gardien

I can understand Damncaster's point of view.

Even though I completely agree cooperative gameplay in Tournaments ruins the game in many aspects, the Rules/ToA never mentioned that practice as prohibited, as far as I know.

So I'm going to call this the new rules.

Essentially Feerik is punishing players who, broke the new rules before they got implemented.
I'm sorry but this is simply retarded.

The only legitimate thing Feerik should be doing is:
- Be specially alert to accounts of those who played against the new rules in the past.
- If those accounts are found to be breaking the new rules again, they should be punished more severely than the rest.

The investigation of past tournaments is a good thing to be alert against certain accounts, but punishing accounts for breaking rules they didn't know existed is just ridiculous.

Dimizar a écrit :

I agree with the new rules.
I disagree with punishing players for breaking rules that didn't exist.

#29 27-08-2012 19:29:47

Damncaster
Solarian

Dimizar a écrit :

Sapphon, Karth, and maybe Cian also..

Karth is not a staff member.

This post is all about a staff member coming here and speak,

Sapphon is the only Eredan's community manager, he's a staff member, like me, so i say the same things of him.

Yes it´s all about ALL. Now i´ll talk bout myself, u where there when my account was hacked, i wasn´t the first who this happened but others got their stuff back, so why i was an exception?

Your acount was hacked ? Open a "ticket" In game to resolve this, we dind't resolve that here. To open a "ticket" go in the PM and Contact us.

Were in the Eredan iTCG rules says that no player as the right to support a friend at a tournament by sacrificing is own score?

SPIRIT OF COMPETITION!

God i don´t whant to be mad at u Dimizar... I sent a ticket!! Those post still exist! And also they said to me i should talk to Sapphoon and i talked but it took the staff MORE than a month to have Sapphoon say no to me. Now we´re clear sir? Or u whant to see my ticket 2?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#30 27-08-2012 19:30:51

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

I can understand Damncaster's point of view.

Even though I completely agree cooperative gameplay in Tournaments ruins the game in many aspects, the Rules/ToA never mentioned that practice as prohibited, as far as I know.

So I'm going to call this the new rules.

Essentially Feerik is punishing players who, broke the new rules before they got implemented.
I'm sorry but this is simply retarded.

The only legitimate thing Feerik should be doing is:
- Be specially alert to accounts of those who played against the new rules in the past.
- If those accounts are found to be breaking the new rules again, they should be punished more severely than the rest.

The investigation of past tournaments is a good thing to be alert against certain accounts, but punishing accounts for breaking rules they didn't know existed is just ridiculous.

Dimizar a écrit :

I agree with the new rules.
I disagree with punishing players for breaking rules that didn't exist.

Thanks Bud. I couldn´t use those words but u came out with them big_smile

It´s all about Mastery!

#31 27-08-2012 19:30:55

edseldavila
Voyageur

@Dimizar
that still isnt an eredan rule.
Bad is a relative term.

ok since you guys are using the olympics as an excuse. one of the reasons why there is a congregation of players during such events. why not just shoot the bow in your locale and ill shoot my bow in mine... its because to set a slate called all other things held constant. what affects you affects me.

ELO tournaments are set up on time zones beneficial for people on that timezone (timezone of feerik)... what if an event, lets say, first to play with 8k different people wins a god damn uber cool prize. the people(ex. 10k) in one timezone (ex. half the world) the other group (ex 4k) residing at another timezone(ex. the other half of the world). which group of people will have a chance in getting the prize? what if a group of people(8k) opted to log out prior to timezone chage... will the others have a chance?

this is all still, in the spirit of competition, legal ^^

doh... Y U No Draw?

#32 27-08-2012 19:31:48

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The rules exists from day one :

Term of service a écrit :

13. Suspension / exlusion

En cas de non-respect des obligations visées aux présentes Conditions générales par le Joueur, FEERIK se réserve le droit de suspendre de plein droit et sans préavis l'accès au Jeu ou à certaines fonctions du Jeu.

De même, en cas de notification par des internautes que le Joueur fait un usage du Jeu ou des forums de discussion de nature à porter préjudice à des tiers ou qui serait contraire aux bonnes moeurs, à l'ordre public et aux dispositions légales et réglementaires visées au sein des présentes Conditions générales, FEERIK se réserve le droit de suspendre à tout moment l'accès au Jeu, au Compte ou au contenu illicite en cause. Cette suspension n'ouvre droit à aucune indemnité.

En outre, FEERIK se réserve le droit d'exclure de la participation au présent Jeu tout Joueur troublant le déroulement du Jeu ainsi que tout Joueur manquant à l'une quelconque des stipulations des présentes conditions générales.

L'exclusion est définitive et ne donne lieu à aucune autre indemnité que celle prévue à l'article 9.

FEERIK se réserve le droit de poursuivre en justice tout Joueur qui par son attitude ou la violation aux présentes aurait créé un préjudice à FEERIK.

This paragraph is in the conditions of service of the game.
In French, OK, but as stated in the conditions, in case of doubt, the French version apply.
Additionnally, as Sapphon stated it before, some thread have been opened also in Spanish forum to say this way to coopérate in tournament is not allowed.

Collectionneur de cartes

#33 27-08-2012 19:33:01

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Venomoth a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

everyone is the equal by the eyes of god(feerik)

Suscribe Eredan and be a Legendary warrior, or remain a 'simple warrior'.

Yes, we're all equal.

Could you be so kind of quoting the part of the advertisement that says that "legendary warriors" are exempted of tournament rules.

#34 27-08-2012 19:33:57

Damncaster
Solarian

edseldavila a écrit :

@Dimizar
that still isnt an eredan rule.
Bad is a relative term.

ok since you guys are using the olympics as an excuse. one of the reasons why there is a congregation of players during such events. why not just shoot the bow in your locale and ill shoot my bow in mine... its because to set a slate called all other things held constant. what affects you affects me.

ELO tournaments are set up on time zones beneficial for people on that timezone (timezone of feerik)... what if an event, lets say, first to play with 8k different people wins a god damn uber cool prize. the people(ex. 10k) in one timezone (ex. half the world) the other group (ex 4k) residing at another timezone(ex. the other half of the world). which group of people will have a chance in getting the prize? what if a group of people(8k) opted to log out prior to timezone chage... will the others have a chance?

this is all still, in the spirit of competition, legal ^^

If ***bip*** not let me say ***bip*** a great lawyer big_smile

It´s all about Mastery!

#35 27-08-2012 19:50:51

Nurvus
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

En cas de non-respect des obligations visées aux présentes Conditions générales par le Joueur, FEERIK se réserve le droit de suspendre de plein droit et sans préavis l'accès au Jeu ou à certaines fonctions du Jeu.

De même, en cas de notification par des internautes que le Joueur fait un usage du Jeu ou des forums de discussion de nature à porter préjudice à des tiers ou qui serait contraire aux bonnes moeurs, à l'ordre public et aux dispositions légales et réglementaires visées au sein des présentes Conditions générales, FEERIK se réserve le droit de suspendre à tout moment l'accès au Jeu, au Compte ou au contenu illicite en cause. Cette suspension n'ouvre droit à aucune indemnité.

En outre, FEERIK se réserve le droit d'exclure de la participation au présent Jeu tout Joueur troublant le déroulement du Jeu ainsi que tout Joueur manquant à l'une quelconque des stipulations des présentes conditions générales.

L'exclusion est définitive et ne donne lieu à aucune autre indemnité que celle prévue à l'article 9.

FEERIK se réserve le droit de poursuivre en justice tout Joueur qui par son attitude ou la violation aux présentes aurait créé un préjudice à FEERIK.

In French, OK, but as stated in the conditions, in case of doubt, the French version apply.
Additionnally, as Sapphon stated it before, some thread have been opened also in Spanish forum to say this way to coopérate in tournament is not allowed.

The light green colored text means this in english:
Player makes use of the Game or discussion forums to prejudice to third parties

I'm sorry but this means you used a very vague part of the Terms of Agreement to severely punish players.
The light green text does in NO way even hint at the fact cooperative gameplay is prohibited, and even though that practice has negative impact in the game, you cannot simply expect anyone to "understand" that that's part of what the ToA text means, nor can you expect someone to go to every forum and use google translate on spanish and/or french or risk getting banned due to some unknown rule, because it's ridiculous.

#36 27-08-2012 19:54:18

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Collectionneur de cartes

#37 27-08-2012 19:57:18

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

The light green colored text means this in english:
Player makes use of the Game or discussion forums to prejudice to third parties

I'm sorry but this means you used a very vague part of the Terms of Agreement to severely punish players.
The light green text does in NO way even hint at the fact cooperative gameplay is prohibited, and even though that practice has negative impact in the game, you cannot simply expect anyone to "understand" that that's part of what the ToA text means, nor can you expect someone to go to every forum and use google translate on spanish and/or french or risk getting banned due to some unknown rule, because it's ridiculous.

That´s why i mentioned that i needed some one from the staff to come here and explain it DETAILED, who else better than those who created this game can tell us what´s happening?

I apreciate ***bip*** point of view Nurvus and i totaly agree with it, some may think we are defending those who cheated but this ain´t it.

It´s all about Mastery!

#38 27-08-2012 19:59:26

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

I think Feerik lost this one. In other words there were no rules that stated a reason to punish this type of behavior, therefore they must not be punished ñ.ñ
Also i know its not kinda fair for most of us (at least for me isn't), but if they want to start punishing this they must include a rule in the term of service "contract" and state the date when it begins to work. Therefore there wont be an excuse, and feerik would be doing the things the right way

Edit: If you want to encourage fair gameplay you should put some announces in the loading screen, instead of the zahal´s blackmail.

Dernière modification par Santuros (27-08-2012 20:03:53)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#39 27-08-2012 20:00:28

Nurvus
Gardien

@Zurga, Dimizar, Sapphon, etc.
I think you miss the point:
- I agree those who cheat at tournaments should be punished.
- I agree that cooperative tournament play is cheating.
- I agree those who cheated in the past should be kept under close observation and be punished more harshly than the rest if they cheat again.

However:
- I do NOT agree when you say that the ToA/Rules indicated cooperative tournament play is cheating.
- I do NOT agree with penalizing players who cheated in the past according to a rule that was not explicitly mentioned or implied in the ToA or available in a Post in all languages.

Make the ToA clear and explicit, and make a post in every language forum (use google translate, don't care) to announce it.
Something like this:

"Engaging in cooperative tournament play will result in punishment, and may result in account suspension for a temporary or indeterminate period.
It is understood as cooperative tournament play:
- the act of gathering a group of players in a low activity time of the day to increase the odds of facing each other.
- the act of deliberately losing a match in order to increase the opponent's ELO."

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-08-2012 20:10:48)

#40 27-08-2012 20:03:02

Damncaster
Solarian

This is what i like to call an Eredan glitch, "now not to compare" like in other game "won´t mention any" there are some things that benefit us and screw others... it ain´t agains´t a game rule to use glitches IT´S there for some reason. In Eredan case it´s just a rule that didn´t exist or existed (?) ( It´s like those buttons we never press in a calculator) xD took this from transformers 3.

But why do players do this? It ain´t their fault that their investment go down each release .____. and the cards they buy get banned 15 days latter or nerfed. (wow kinda out of topic but... just sayin... sh** happens that´s why we should move on with this like Nurvus as been sayin and punish the players who keep doing this after the new/old rule (?) comes into action)

It´s all about Mastery!

#41 27-08-2012 20:06:09

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Cool, everything will end on nothing again, the cheaters will not be punished, and we will act like anything has happened...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (27-08-2012 20:06:30)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#42 27-08-2012 20:07:51

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Damncaster a écrit :

it ain´t agains´t a game rule to use glitches

From the Terms of Service on the front page of the game:

Rules of Conduct/Usage
(...)You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
(...)
* exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
(...)

#43 27-08-2012 20:10:25

edseldavila
Voyageur

cooperative or teamplay in tournaments happens anywhere as long as there isnt a rule that states it shouldnt happen.

hence the term "Take one for the Team."

it does not contradict morality, nor does it defy public order, nor does it go against anything in the terms an conditions.

but since it isnt allowed NOW
then who ever does violate it again should be penalized
which is progressive
not regressive as what is happening...

anywayz... since its been done...
hope the Staff would mull it over and produce a more viable set of Rules and Implementing Guidlines.

Players spend real money to play Eredan.
because they like the game... heck i love the game!

lets just make it a bit more enjoyable ^^

@izayoi
taking things out of context never really cleared anything, it just makes things worse ^^

Dernière modification par edseldavila (27-08-2012 20:16:39)

doh... Y U No Draw?

#44 27-08-2012 20:12:09

Nurvus
Gardien

This is roughly how the ToS should look like:

S'engager dans un tournoi de coopération se traduira par la punition, et peut entraîner la suspension du compte pour une période temporaire ou indéterminée.
Il est entendu que les tournois de coopération:
- L'acte de rassembler un groupe de joueurs dans un temps faible activité de la journée pour augmenter les chances de face de l'autre.
- L'acte délibéré de perdre un match afin d'augmenter ELO de l'adversaire.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-08-2012 20:12:19)

#45 27-08-2012 20:12:39

Damncaster
Solarian

Izayoi a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Rules of Conduct/Usage
(...)You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
(...)
* exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
(...)

U missed the par were i said BUT big_smile "not BUT but the BUT" ya know In Eredan... blablabla

Dernière modification par Damncaster (27-08-2012 20:13:29)

It´s all about Mastery!

#46 27-08-2012 20:15:25

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

This is roughly how the ToS should look like:

S'engager dans un tournoi de coopération se traduira par la punition, et peut entraîner la suspension du compte pour une période temporaire ou indéterminée.
Il est entendu que les tournois de coopération:
- L'acte de rassembler un groupe de joueurs dans un temps faible activité de la journée pour augmenter les chances de face de l'autre.
- L'acte délibéré de perdre un match afin d'augmenter ELO de l'adversaire.

Thumbsup

It´s all about Mastery!

#47 27-08-2012 20:15:41

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Damncaster a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Rules of Conduct/Usage
(...)
(...)

U missed the par were i said BUT big_smile "not BUT but the BUT" ya know In Eredan... blablabla

To be honest, your writing is near to impossible to understand. If you want to make your point clear you should try using some proper grammar and spelling.

#48 27-08-2012 20:17:56

Damncaster
Solarian

Izayoi a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Izayoi a écrit :

To be honest, your writing is near to impossible to understand. If you want to make your point clear you should try using some proper grammar and spelling.

My bad... i´m not a native english speaker and using a translator sucks...

It´s all about Mastery!

#49 27-08-2012 20:22:05

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Nurvus a écrit :

and make a post in every language forum (use google translate, don't care) to announce it.

Actually, there have been a thread on spanish boards to warn the abusing players of what would happen if they were to continue.

#50 27-08-2012 20:29:26

edseldavila
Voyageur

@Damncaster
no need to be sorry. if you posted in your native language only some people would be able to understand

@izayoi
dont be too insensitive. if he posted in a different language, would you be able to understand anything?

trying to ridicule someone never really proved anyone correct.

@sapphon
not every eredan player visits the forums...

Dernière modification par edseldavila (27-08-2012 20:31:20)

doh... Y U No Draw?

Pied de page des forums