Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-08-2012 22:51:38

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

analyze

[card]analyze[/card] should be analyzed... to me it seems like the cards bonus is not working as intended...

i was playing my pirates against noz mages. the archmage had the staff equipped and thus reached a starting spirit of 3... i started the game and went for, i think it was aeroleunt (not sure anymore...) and in second round he chose the 3rd char but not the archmage with the staff... so in order to interrupt the enourmous bonus for archmage i played analyze which should stay in effect for 2 rounds...

but in 3rd round she somehow was ignoring the effect of the card and went back to 5 spirit...

i ve seen similar things happen in other deckcombinations/-types and analyze always seems to be skipped once the enemy has some item or spirit increasing item equiped...

sorry that i cant supply a screenshot as this is a totally new notebook and moments pass faster then i can catch them

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 25-08-2012 23:00:58

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : analyze

Actually, analyse make the Printed Spirit as 2, yea, its annoying... And well i belive that this is a Bug, when it is Played, it make everyone spirit 2, but at the end of the round, the Printed spirit is 2... And it only last 2 Rounds, on the 3th round the spirit of master mage is going back to how it is...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 26-08-2012 00:52:04

Nurvus
Gardien

1 -  All effects are modifiable unless stated otherwise.

Even though Analyze has a duration of 2 turns, let's imagine this example:
All enemies have 3 Spirit.
You play Analyze turn 1, now they all have 2 Spirit.
Turn 2, Enemy A gains a +2 Spirit order bonus, now enemy A has 4 and the enemy B and C still have 2.
At the end of the fight, enemy A's Spirit goes back to 2 (loses his order bonus), and at the end of the Turn all enemies' Spirit goes back to 3 (analyze leaves play).

2 - Anryena had 2 Spirit due to Analyze, but at Turn 3 she gains +2 Spirit, so she should've gotten to 4, not 5, so unless some other effect took place, it is indeed a bug.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (26-08-2012 00:52:59)

#4 26-08-2012 01:56:05

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

well, if its just the printed spirit being 2 then Anreyna should be left unaffected by the card because her printed spirit is already 2 and since the scepter isn't part of her printed spirit it would add another +1 beyond that of her order bonus making it come out as +5, but yeah, no where is it said that its the printed spirit and not the current spirit.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (26-08-2012 02:02:28)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

Pied de page des forums