Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-08-2012 16:44:03

Capuccino
Voyageur

Balance out the Guilds

Does anybody else think that all the new legendary cards are getting stronger and stronger every time they release new ones? I feel like my Nehantic Recepticle is the weakest out of all Guild-based legendary characters. Especially Ourenos with Quick Draws and Master-Mage Pilkim with The Last Action combo etc. I have all the Nehantist Corruptions cards I am legion, Vital Syphon etc, its pretty much at the max power of Nehantists Corruptions deck can get. In the end its useless against the new cards. Or is it just me?

I have a Nehantists Corruptions Deck too but I usually win against the new legendary.

1. Yes
  2. No
Votes totaux: 11

Do you think Corruptions Cards should be improve or at least balance it out against the new cards?

1. Hell yeah!
  2. Yes, if the next new releases are going to be over-power again
  3. Not at all, Corruptions Deck is too powerful
Votes totaux: 11

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

#2 17-08-2012 17:34:16

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Balance out the Guilds

The choices for the second poll are ridiculous.

Entropy is a great release for Corruption. Do you have Entropy?

I agree all deck concepts should keep being balanced in order to become competitive, but to say Corruption is underpowered or Receptacle is the weakest legendary is ridiculous.

If anything I think it's retarded Legendary characters exist.
They ruin the game for everyone who doesn't have a Legendary character.

Sure there could be stronger-than-average characters that you can only have 1 of in a deck, or something like that.
Like "Lord" or "Leader" or something.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (17-08-2012 17:36:10)

#3 17-08-2012 17:52:21

Capuccino
Voyageur

Yes, I do have Entropy. But that card was meant for Nehant Undead, cant really use the card to its full potential in Corruptions deck since you cannot choose what card you want to play from your discard pile. And that could totally screw up your game eg, demonic portal without any demon may rise used.

If you think about it, most of other legendary characters sync well with cards from their own guild, Admiral AL Killicrew can blow up everybody and she can come back to life. The thing is cards like Resistance or The Dragon's Champion only work at then end of the fight, so if those characters who had that insurance on them outside of battle will be totally useless.

Can you clarify 'the choices from question 2 is ridiculous'? I have the 3rd choice for people who thinks otherwise. 2nd choice for pretty much a maybe. Thats all.

#4 17-08-2012 18:10:44

Nurvus
Gardien

The "ridiculous" is anything you typed after the "," on each option.
I chose Hell yeah, but what I was thinking was "sure, I like balanced stuff."

Corruption is meant to be played with tactical thinking.

If you think about it well, what is in the Discard Pile of a Corruption deck?
a) Demonic Portal
b) Corruptions that got removed

Nowadays, b) is alot more likely than a), because there is a good deal of permanent removal in most ELO decks.

Worst case scenario, it "also" grabs a Demonic Portal. So what? End of the world? You'll still play 1 Corruption from the discard pile.

That's where Entropy shines. It is a safeguard against decks with heavy permanent removal.
It allows you to get two removed corruptions back in play.

Having 2 Demonic Portals in the Discard Pile is unlikely.
Grabbing 2 Demonic Portals from the Discard Pile is even more unlikely.

If you put Entropy in a Deck, you do it knowing that you will have to time your cards right, and you wouldn't be playing cards mindlessly.
It takes skill.

This does not mean I think Corruption is fine.
I just don't think Nehant Receptacle is the worst Legendary.
I just don't think Corruption is weak.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (17-08-2012 19:17:00)

#5 18-08-2012 05:05:46

Capuccino
Voyageur

Do you even have a Nehantic Recepticle? If you do, you should know this. If no, tell you what. You cannot choose the card you want to play from your hand in battle. What if you have Entropy from the hand and nothing in the discard pile? And too bad Nehantic Recepticle is not an undead and Entropy has no effect at all, so much for his 'legendary' effect. Hasta la vista baby. His order bonus is powerful but 4 magic dmg? Really? Who can you kill with it? Comparing him with Ourenos' 'legendary' effect is nothing. Chaining Weapons or armor, ok thats understandable for a warrior special ability. Gaining 2 races in battle? Alright thats still not as 'legendary'. Dealing physical dmg to an opposing character and having order bonus like that, also with a min atk of 8? Not to mention using 'The warriors heritage' combo with him. Well, thats enough said really. Someone provide me a valid comeback please. I think to balance out Nehantic Corruptions deck with nowadays cards is not that much to ask for.

#6 18-08-2012 14:16:24

Nurvus
Gardien

I agree you should be able to choose wich card you play with his ability.

However, Receptacle's Order is good when you take Revealing the Secret and Overconfidence into the equation, wich is what a Corruption deck is about, anyway - penalties and gradual damage.

Having Entropy in your deck is a choice.
To get cards back into play it's great, but as was mentioned, there are a few bad situation, such as Nehant Receptacle ability getting it when you have nothing to bring from Discard, or having a Demonic Portal in the Discard.

#7 18-08-2012 22:43:00

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

well, of the whole new legendaries (this is just an opionion) this is my experience

ouernos: it's almost imposible to beat if you dont have a good directed damage, it's hard to 1 shot down, he can be used in more than 1 combination of decks, definitely the best legendary by now, great order bonus

master mage pilkim: his special abilities doesn't give any bonus damage, yes, you can return the dragon's breath, mastery and the last acion, but that's not give anything else, normal order bonus

admiral: she can 1 shot down almost every enemy, the resurrect thing it's a great skill, if she isn't 1 shot down in round 1 or if the enemy play anathematize, normal order bonus

zil: killed always in the second fight, he can use his ability only once, great order bonus, but it's almost impossible to use

iro: just a bad legenday, normal order bonus, iro is great as his weapon are, but by now the weapons are not enough

nehant: confusing ability, just it's really hard to control, normal order bonus

of the legendaries ouernos and maybe admiral are the best and nehant and iro just sucks but i think that is because of the deck strategy, not the character itself

Dernière modification par Wolvos (18-08-2012 22:45:17)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#8 19-08-2012 00:07:20

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Corruption mage....

+ [card]daemonium[/card]

especially against Ourenos. smile

Aho'y matey..