Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-08-2012 06:43:03

stickblade
Campeur

Limit Adventure Rewards

I've noticed that I get alot of Event I: Common cards as rewards in Adventure mode. It'd be nice to not get these cards, since they are incredibly common in the marketplace already (since they have been around for years). I suggest that Adventure Mode reward limit cards winnable from the Event I and II series to Uncommon or Rare at the lowest rarity. It doesn't change much per se, it just lowers the flooding of collections with old (and often useless) cards.

Should Adventure Mode limit winnable cards from the Event I and II series?

1. Yes, Limit winnable cards to Rare or better from Event Series I & II.
  2. Yes, but Uncommon or better.
  3. Nah, I don't care that I get shitty cards as a reward in Adventure mode.
Votes totaux: 14

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

#2 11-08-2012 02:51:42

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Limit Adventure Rewards

See, there are several useful common cards across all Acts.

I don't agree with this clunky sollution.

The best way is to simply implement that idea of recycling 2-3 cards into 1 of same quality and 5 into 1 of above quality.

#3 11-08-2012 07:12:52

stickblade
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

The best way is to simply implement that idea of recycling 2-3 cards into 1 of same quality and 5 into 1 of above quality.

I'd agree, but that seems less likely than pulling a few cards from the rewards tables...

#4 11-08-2012 09:00:41

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

or being able to sell event cards to game like the "Quick Sale" in marketplace.  25crystals for common 250 for uncommon and 1250 for rare.  would do wonders to thin out my going on 20+ common cards lol.

Pied de page des forums