Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-07-2012 08:51:07

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Nehant Zombies!

Just wanted to come up with a new Zombie build that Included the new cards and see what folks think.

Zejabel
Almaria lvl2
Ceaches Ixef

[card]Fake death[/card] x3 (staple)
[card]Necrology[/card] x3
[card]Caress of death[/card] x3
[card]Dread[/card] x3 (the best Necrosis action!)
[card]Entropy[/card] x2 (Recycle spells SWEET!)
[card]Insensibility[/card] x2
[card]They are everywhere[/card] x2 (removal)
[card]Braiiiiiiin?[/card] x2 (Healing + Atk Boost)

Other cards I'm thinking of adding
[card]Double Clay[/card] ( good in any Mage deck)
[card]Winter Truce[/card] (Perfect for A deck with lots of Dreads)
[card]Decompound Past[/card] (Group +1 def is great)
[card]R.I.P[/card] Still to expensive, but eventually.

thoughts?

#2 31-07-2012 09:49:16

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Re : Nehant Zombies!

Faced a deck similar to this, and even with a fair amount of aoe they somehow managed to keep reviving with a single char on board. As soon as one dies another pops up. The eclipse fought bravely and killed many zed but to no avail, eventually I decked out and succumbed to the zombie invasion :E

Dernière modification par UIA (31-07-2012 09:50:41)

#3 31-07-2012 13:45:36

Damncaster
Solarian

Almaria lvl 1 ...

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 31-07-2012 16:10:17

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :

Almaria lvl 1 ...

...go on...

#5 31-07-2012 16:49:10

h43m
Campeur

hotfoot a écrit :

[card]Caress of death[/card] x3

Personally, I'm not the fan of that. It deals moderate damage and heals, but locks Necromancer's physical attack. I definitely prefer to Necrology used with Dread. In just got rid of them to put new cards.

hotfoot a écrit :

[card]Braiiiiiiin?[/card] x2 (Healing + Atk Boost)

It's not a bad card, but I think it's not as good as [card]Necrotic Dodge[/card] that gives defence instead of healing and +2 attack until the end of game instead of +2 to +3 assuming both are Necroses. When they aren't, Necrotic dodge can still be used as a defensive card and it's Necrosis form can be efficiently used on first turns. Also note that zombies revived by [card]Fake Death[/card] keep their attack boosted with this card, so if you're going to play defensive by reviving, I believe [card]Necrotic Dodge[/card] is better. Then again, Brains help against decks that don't use physical attacks, so keeping one of each might be good idea.

Double clay is a must, because zombies got lots more power when Necromancer is alive (maybe not very reliable thing to say when I got rid of [card]Caress of death[/card]). I won quite a few matches by even a bit thanks to having two of those. [card]Winter Truce[/card] is quite useful too, but not all that much.

You might also consider a few more Nehantic spells to better use Entropy like [card]Perversion[/card], [card]Terror[/card] or [card]Overconfidence[/card] (Discard them from your hand instead of playing). Or [card]Break the first chain[/card] if you like damage spells.

Oh, and "Almaria lvl 1 ..."

Dernière modification par h43m (31-07-2012 16:51:16)

#6 31-07-2012 18:17:10

Damncaster
Solarian

hotfoot a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Almaria lvl 1 ...

...go on...

Because 18 of life...

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#7 31-07-2012 18:36:57

Nurvus
Gardien

Damncaster a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Almaria lvl 1 ...

...go on...

Because 18 of life...

She takes +1 damage.
It's a different deck concept anyway.

2 mages vs 2 warriors.

With 2 mages may make sense including Entropy Necrology.
With 1 mage you might as well forget Entropy and focus on actions.

#8 31-07-2012 20:02:33

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Why not add [card]Break the second chain[/card] it has a great synergies with [card]Entropy[/card].

#9 31-07-2012 20:27:09

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

She takes +1 damage.

2 mages vs 2 warriors.

Exactly, What do you guys think is currently the best build anyway? 2 mages or 2 warriors?

#10 01-08-2012 01:43:34

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

She takes +1 damage.

2 mages vs 2 warriors.

Exactly, What do you guys think is currently the best build anyway? 2 mages or 2 warriors?

Both of them each have their own merits. The 2 warriors have less problems reaping the necrosis effects to their fullest without additional cards, hence more space for more necrosis attack cards and defense for the necromancer. However it's easy to see that the weakness of this deck IS the necromancer himself, since killing him would efficiently shut down the zombies for at least 1 turn. (They can only use 1 card, and using fake death to revive the mage efficiently means playing no boost for 1 turn)

In a 2 mages deck, its harder to determine who's the weaker link. However a large portion of the deck would be focus on letting the necromancers reap the necrosis effect (not sure how hard is this since I'm only theorizing). However the benefit of using 2 mages is more variety, There's a variety of mage cards at their disposal instead of just "zombie-related" cards.  It all comes down to preference. smile

I myself am trying to build a 2 mage zombie deck though smile

#11 01-08-2012 07:19:46

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

also, one big thing about this deck is that you can't have to many cards in it since you NEED to get to those [card]Fake Death[/card]s.

#12 01-08-2012 15:37:58

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

With a 2 mage deck, you can make a semi corruption deck with just a few necrosis beyond Fake Death (IE Dreads). Your zombie of choice can continue the reduction of stats that the corruptions start with dread and can support by playing fake death keeping your mages alive, AND can disguise the deck as a necro deck instead of corruptions.

Edit: I run DMR+DP with 2 warriors because I can't afford 3 more Fake deaths atm, and this has caught so many players off guard.

Dernière modification par Cyanide (01-08-2012 15:41:03)

#13 01-08-2012 16:46:38

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Necromancian without Fake Death, its just like Imortal without Solaris, it dont go far... But you can fun, a little, but not THAT much...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums