Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-07-2012 05:49:47

sMuuth
Guémélite

About Quiiting

NB: It is not a real, just making this in my opinion and for you to know. I hate Quiters.

Why people do Quit?
Main Reason : I will lose and don't want to continue
Another Reason : Because they do a Quest (maybe) and want to finish them quickly

Is it legal?
No, It is againts the fair play mechanism and annoy other players.

Is there a Penalty?
Yes. They will get less exp and gold, and can't enter tournament room if have red mark.

So why people still Quit?
Reason : I don't care about the penalty.There is an event right now and It don't need to access the tournament, so I don't bother getting a red mark.

So people still Quit because It is shortcut to another battle if they can't get the point in the battle and sometimes It ruin other player chance to have point(s).

Average time Play of a game 4-5 minutes.
So I suggest : An additional penalty againts fair play.
After Quit, he will get penalty "can't play any game" for 5 minutes.

Pro:
They will still continue the game eventhought they know will lose because they can't play another game in same-lenght time if Quit.

stupide:
People with connection trouble or often get disconnected won't agree.

What do you think guys?

#2 29-07-2012 06:03:58

Cossette
Solarian

Re : About Quiiting

Best alternative.... Feerik! stop making events too ridicule that will force people to quit, when they cant get points in any possible way people will surely made some unfriendly judgement....

Dernière modification par Cossette (30-07-2012 04:00:45)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#3 29-07-2012 10:48:27

Sorcelle
Campeur

You cannot flail people into gaming with you, it's ridiculous.
And answer to this will be outrage and quiting the Eredan itself.
It's a game, people gathered here because of rewards, not the penalties.
Maximum penalty must be "not reaching the reward".
Therefore it must be rewarding to be meatbag for some guy that stalks after mission points.

Suggestion: if at the end of the game, opposing player have received some points on his event mission and you DO NOT, you'd receive a point on a trophy "Helping Hand" (or a "Meatbag", this will suffice too).
Scale it like (10 - 25 - 50 - ...), make a good CX reward, repeatable and RESET on quit.
It may help if we're allowed to see what event mission opposing player is after.
There will be helpers and not quitters then.

#4 29-07-2012 14:40:59

Nurvus
Gardien

sMuuth a écrit :

What do you think guys?

It's Feerik's fault.

They make events that are too time consuming.
They make players dispair that they don't have enough time to do the event.
They meet a deck they can't get points with, they are encouraged BY FEERIK to quit.

This snowballs out of control to a point where everyone is quitting left and right.

I have already made the suggestion for Trophy Line that rewards fairplay AND quick decision-making.

I have already made the suggestion to have the AI control the deck of the quitters, and finish the game with basic actions.
While the AI finishes the game, the player who quit cannot start a new game (not even Adventure).

This will prevent "quick wins" by "taking too long to decide/quitting" and will discourage Quitting alltogether.

The big problem is that THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO QUIT.
REWARD PLAYERS FOR -NOT- QUITTING.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (29-07-2012 14:43:14)

#5 29-07-2012 15:03:11

hitomo
Campeur

Suggestion: if at the end of the game, opposing player have received some points on his event mission and you DO NOT, you'd receive a point on a trophy "Helping Hand" (or a "Meatbag", this will suffice too).
Scale it like (10 - 25 - 50 - ...), make a good CX reward, repeatable and RESET on quit.

good idea

I have already made the suggestion to have the AI control the deck of the quitters, and finish the game with basic actions.
While the AI finishes the game, the player who quit cannot start a new game (not even Adventure).

good idea

but the events are designed to drive store sales ... nothing in the world will change that ... you have to deal with it or ignore them ...

#6 29-07-2012 15:54:01

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

All its good ideas, but there's a problem, people only care about game quitting, when we got events like this! I'm not saying that this is not important, i'm only showing the hypocrisy of the human... The same thing, i done a sugestion topic about Arena of the Border, no one cared about, if we got a event where you need to fight on the arena, everyone would care, this is a shit >.>

But well, as i said, the ideas are good, but is bad to see, that people only care about that, in the Event weeks... I know that when this event end, no one will care about that anymore...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 29-07-2012 18:16:44

sMuuth
Guémélite

I see many good ideas. I didn't think it before

good idea

Good Idea

You cannot flail people into gaming with you, it's ridiculous.
And answer to this will be outrage and quiting the Eredan itself.
It's a game, people gathered here because of rewards, not the penalties.
Maximum penalty must be "not reaching the reward".

Yes I think the same way.
but they(quiters) were blinded by the reward and annoy other people.
so something had to established to make this fair for all

Dernière modification par sMuuth (29-07-2012 18:18:46)

Pied de page des forums