Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-07-2012 11:28:54

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

July 27th 2012 : The Reanimated

news_passe_decompose.jpg

The Reanimated

From now on and until Thursday 9th at noon (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be possible anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 150 points.
You earn 1 point at the end of the game for each character who got you a bonus or a penalty by playing a card.
You earn 6 additional points if you provided a bonus or a penalty for 6 characters in play by playing cards.
You earn 10 points if you play "Demonic Apparition", "Dark Destiny" or "Objective: Dimizar" (Each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Decompound past[/card] and the title: The Reanimated.

IA6coB4u.png

[card]Decompound past[/card] Action. collector. Unique. Choose one of the characters in battle and attach this card to him. If it is the opponent, all the opposing characters have Defense -1, otherwise, all your characters have Defense +1. Duration 4 turns. Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 27-07-2012 11:33:38

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Re : July 27th 2012 : The Reanimated

Oh, look Dimizar and his wife finally got a daughter after his wife being barren all those years.   Isn't irony sweet?  Though I can't believe I forgot that his wife's name was Almaria.  I wonder how much she had to bug him for him to finally dig her up.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#3 27-07-2012 11:34:29

zhichen
Campeur

Bonus penalty means -stats including hp, right?

attack defence spirit and hitpoint.. is it right?

#4 27-07-2012 11:36:35

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

zhichen a écrit :

Bonus penalty means -stats including hp, right?

attack defence spirit and hitpoint.. is it right?

No usually it just refers to attack, defense, and spirit...  Maybe, Maximum hp.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#5 27-07-2012 12:14:05

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Now why is zejebel/dimizar digging up his wife's corpse when he could have a zombie or two do it

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#6 27-07-2012 12:24:01

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Lol man, dimizar got a Undead Family xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 27-07-2012 14:47:41

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Story time...
Sitting down... I'm all ears (eyes) for the story...

Thorn between light and darkness.

#8 27-07-2012 16:22:27

Blaze1003
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Maryland

Stormholt a écrit :

Lol man, dimizar got a Undead Family xD

They could be the Undead Addams Family just add a few more members.

#9 27-07-2012 18:01:10

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

pikadusk a écrit :

Oh, look Dimizar and his wife finally got a daughter after his wife being barren all those years.   Isn't irony sweet?  Though I can't believe I forgot that his wife's name was Almaria.  I wonder how much she had to bug him for him to finally dig her up.

I really dont understand.... Almaria was Dimizars wife? If yes, isnt Zejabel in control now? Why Zejabel would like to use Alamaria when he has tons of corpses... Ahgg... everything is so confusing without the story

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#10 27-07-2012 18:12:05

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
pikadusk a écrit :

I really dont understand.... Almaria was Dimizars wife? If yes, isnt Zejabel in control now? Why Zejabel would like to use Alamaria when he has tons of corpses... Ahgg... everything is so confusing without the story

Huh?  I thought it was more like Zejabel and Dimizar's minds were fused together, so that there was no seperating whose identity was whose.

#11 27-07-2012 18:14:08

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Santuros a écrit :
pikadusk a écrit :

Maybe Dimizar's memories resurfaced? It's like they had a conversation inside their mind;
Dimizar: "So , hey you can revive anybody using your awesome necro powers?"
Zejabel:"Yeah sure anybody that died and still has a corpse."
Dimizar: "Well I was want you to use your powers to revive my wife."
Zejabel:"Who cares about some dead lady anyway? I have full control of this body."
Dimizar:"Not all of it, I control both legs. Bring her back or we won't be going anywhere!!! You wouldn't want the creepy shadow old man to catch up on us??"
Zejabel: "Fine!! you win walk me to her grave!!"

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#12 27-07-2012 18:23:09

NightmareJoke
Gardien

To be quick on the story :

The nehantists who fought against the nomads retreat
They decide to go to Zejabel mansion to find a way to open the door where their leader was imprisoned, because they suppose that now, the fourth chain will be guarded.

Meanwhile, Zejabel also goes to the mansion, with the little girl that Zil killed in a previous chapter. Zejabel hears a voice, that is more and more oppressing and wonder who it is. There, Dimizar takes control and explain that it is his wife voice.

They go to her grave and free the corpse. Then, a feminine voice is heard, saying that she can revive Almaria if he wants to. Dimizar/Zejabel wonders if he is developing an other personality, but see a ghost with a feminine form.

Dimizar accepts and Almaria is revived. The ghost disappears and the now reborn Almaria starts to kiss the little girl, Dimizar introducing her as their "daughter" (probably not their real daughter, it's just because she is there, and they are a kind of family now).

When the three arrived at the mansion, the other nehantists are already there. The other Nehantists believe that it is Dimizar, but Zejabel rectifies who he is. At first Zejabel is angry, stating that Nehant is not his master anymore. Amidaraxar retorts that he IS, Zejabel refusing to acknowledge it again.

Finally, Amidaraxar and all explains to Zejabel what happened during the war and that they need to find a way to open the door. Unfortunately, the books all burned during the Zil attack, the only one knowing their content is Zejabel.
Zejabel accepts to help the Nehantists (feeling that he hold all the aces) and asks the Nehantists to bring Ciramor there.

Dernière modification par NightmareJoke (28-07-2012 07:55:47)

#13 27-07-2012 18:32:57

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Alright, I guess their minds didn't merge together at the end of the [card]Neither Dead or Alive[/card] chapter.  But seeing what Zejabel's final card looks like I can't say I'm not surprised that Dimizar's wife has been haunting Zejabel.  So who is this Ciramor dude at any rate?

Dernière modification par pikadusk (27-07-2012 18:53:32)

#14 27-07-2012 18:37:23

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

pikadusk a écrit :

Alright, I guess their minds didn't merge together at the end of the [card]Neither Dead or Alive[/card] chapter.  But seeing what Zejabel's final card looks like I can't say I'm not surprised that Dimizar's wife has been haunting Zejabel.  So who is this Ciramor dude at anyrate?

But it doesnt seem to be Dimizars wife the one who entered Almarias body... i wonder. Ciramor is the sucesor of Eredan and the one who offered himself to become Nehants receptacle

Dernière modification par Santuros (27-07-2012 18:38:54)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#15 27-07-2012 18:55:22

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sorry, some days I have no time to connect.
NightmareJoke does all the job, thanks to him.

Collectionneur de cartes

#16 27-07-2012 21:46:09

Izayoi
Nehantiste

pikadusk a écrit :

So who is this Ciramor dude at any rate?

[card]Ciramor[/card], who became in the [card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card].

Dernière modification par Izayoi (27-07-2012 21:47:49)

#17 29-07-2012 17:28:16

Nurvus
Gardien

This is very annoying.

If I win by turn 6 with all my characters alive I don't get credit for Endurance Trial because it only counts if they are alive at the end of the TURN while the game ends due to opposing character death at the end of the FIGHT.

sad

#18 30-07-2012 21:39:18

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

oh look the little dead girl has a dolly
IA6coB4u.png

but that doll is pretty lame; get her a better dolly..... like this one.

7eOzBfU6.png

I think a Necromancian version of Aryhpas would be a nice addition; as a item, as a pet, or even as a character.

#19 30-07-2012 21:42:06

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

scorvos74 a écrit :

oh look the little dead girl has a dolly
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/IA6coB4u.png

but that doll is pretty lame; get her a better dolly..... like this one.

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/7eOzBfU6.png

I think a Necromancian version of Aryhpas would be a nice addition; as a item, as a pet, or even as a character.

+1 we want a Dimizar necromancian family!

Dimizar is the Father
Almaria the Wife
Aryphas is the son
Ishaia is the dog xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums