Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 15-06-2012 07:47:41

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Flood

If you hated the beginning of Bleach, but wait til the end, HA!

Disruptor!

#27 19-06-2012 07:41:12

Cossette
Solarian

19083_bleach-1.jpg

after 496 ongoing manga, 366 episode(TV), 4 movies and 2 OVA the ending became pointless...

Dernière modification par Cossette (19-06-2012 07:55:50)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#28 19-06-2012 08:39:17

Damncaster
Solarian

My top anime

Eyeshield 21

Fairy Tail

Naruto

My top manga

Naruto

Fairy Tail

don´t make me explain why naruto kinda fails as an anime and is great as an anime bcause all must know why

Dernière modification par Damncaster (19-06-2012 08:40:05)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#29 19-06-2012 08:42:43

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

wellif start naming favs as you can tell my fav anime Ranma 1/2

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#30 19-06-2012 12:38:31

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

My favorite anime and manga is and still will be one piece.

#31 19-06-2012 12:48:22

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Cossette a écrit :

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 … each-1.jpg

after 496 ongoing manga, 366 episode(TV), 4 movies and 2 OVA the ending became pointless...

nope.. hehe.. the Ending is pointless.. but the ending will tell the story of Kurusaki and Ishida family wink

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#32 19-06-2012 13:25:06

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

My favorite manga/anime is Full Alchemist Brotherhood.

One of the best story line I ever saw.
In this anime there is no training to get more powerful.
The character have the same power the hole anime.
But they evolve mentally to overcome there weakness and fears.

Great ending, very good antagonists and memorably characters.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (19-06-2012 13:30:02)

#33 19-06-2012 16:30:11

Izayoi
Nehantiste

No one here watched/read Hunter x Hunter? You should.

#34 19-06-2012 17:34:30

Cossette
Solarian

Izayoi a écrit :

No one here watched/read Hunter x Hunter? You should.

the TV i do... but i want to watch the remake first... a lot better smile
manga became a loop of story now... never got exciting than it was... too bad it became another DBZ copycat

Dernière modification par Cossette (19-06-2012 17:48:56)

Breathless

#35 19-06-2012 17:45:44

Cossette
Solarian

Anyone have watch/read "Accel World" its ongoing but really nice storyline...

Dernière modification par Cossette (19-06-2012 17:51:40)

Breathless

#36 19-07-2012 12:20:22

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

vampiricshaman a écrit :

wellif start naming favs as you can tell my fav anime Ranma 1/2

<3 Ranma 1/2 I've gotten so many people in my neighborhood, and Co-workers addicted to this show, it's great.

Cossette a écrit :

Anyone have watch/read "Accel World" its ongoing but really nice storyline...

I'm currently watching the fan subbed anime, it's pretty good, so far anyways.

Dernière modification par Teremune (19-07-2012 12:22:56)

#37 26-07-2012 15:00:34

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Guys, is deadman wonderland any good?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#38 26-07-2012 15:30:09

sMuuth
Guémélite

Santuros a écrit :

Guys, is deadman wonderland any good?

Really good
full of blood and gore and some stupid funny action story smile

#39 26-07-2012 19:31:13

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

I like Prince of Tennis and Yu Yu Hakusho and Fates/Stay Night.

#40 22-08-2012 06:01:06

Santuros
Nehantiste

Hey guys i started a new anime (new for me): maho-shojo-madoka-magica

I'm enjoying it a lot

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#41 22-08-2012 06:50:17

Santuros
Nehantiste

Santuros a écrit :

Hey guys i started a new anime (new for me): maho-shojo-madoka-magica

I'm enjoying it a lot

OMG Guys i really like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never enjoyed anime so much, the art the original style gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh super awesome

#42 22-08-2012 13:33:42

Nurvus
Gardien

Sapphon a écrit :

I read Bleach each week, so I don't have any "missed" stuff ;p And I really have 2 problems with the manga : dumb power ups from out of space (sorry, DBZ's Time Room is really a lazy way to power up a character) and pointless fights (I explain this later).
Maybe Kubo is explaining his power up, but they are lazy explaination (again, Time Room, yada yada). There is no "real" training (like in Naruto, where he has to spends weak to gain the power up Ichigo gains in a few seconds), just "you are too weak to venture further. Here, take this power up". That makes dumb fights, like the one vs Kenpachi where he goes from "I can't cut his skin" to "I two-shot him" in just 2 chapters.
As for the side kicks, they are plainly useless and pointless. I don't remember any good fight from them. And the problem is that we have to deal with their fights. The real interesting ones would have been the fights between Ol'yama, Jushiro and Shunsui, or Kenpachi / Byakuya vs Arrancar 0. Instead we get to see Chad's fights. Great. Fun. Or not.
And I don't talk about stupid plot twists. Like the fact that Ichigo can stop a Zanpakto "that has the power of a hundred ones" with one hand. At the end of the second season... Or like the fact that he has to go and save Athena every 2 seasons.

I don't say that Naruto is the best manga ever. I don't say it's a good one. But it has much more sense in my opinion. First of all, we know the deal at the start : Naruto has the greatest demon ever inside him, and we know he'll have to learn how to control him before getting "at the top". We also know he has some kind of relationship with the 4th hokage who's rumored to be the strongest of all.
Unlike bleach who starts like "here's a random character, he gets power. By the way, we didn't tell you he had some kind of strong reiatsu. Here's the power up. By the way, we forgot to tell you that he has another special feature, here's the power up that goes with it. By the way, we forgot to tell you another thing. Here's the power up that goes with that other thing."
There are training session, too. You see Naruto progressing. I mean : you really see him. Until Shippuuden, which is almost as dumb as Bleach. But until then, when he gains power, you know he spent weeks training to get it. Weeks. Not seconds. And, well, there are side kicks. When Chad is busy being useles, at least Rock Lee offers some show. When Ishida loses his sight... I mean, his powers, Neji demonstrates that he's not only an arrogant bastard.

So I'm totally with Cossette on this one : Naruto and Bleach totally took it from DBZ when you talk about cheesy and stupid plots. But while Kubo decided that he could go even further in the dumb and silly power up course, Kishimoto decided to start with a strong base, and screwed up later (even if it wasn't a total screw up. Immortal arc is wonderful, even if it ended like a bleach arc hmm )

And yeah, Psyren is quite good. A shame it was canceled. That made the end too fast.

Sorry Sapphon, but let me say this:
In Naruto (manga/anime), Naruto (character) started out by being a complete fail at Bunshin, only to grab a secret scroll and learn Kage Bunshin overnight and excell at it.
Same deal with most of his sessions, where he fails for days straight, in a way that seems like he's hopeless, and then succeeds in the final 2 days or so due to some encouragement or whatever.

He also is goofy and stupid since the beginning, and then out of the blue makes moves that seem like he had planned them from the start, and then goes back to being goofy and stupid.

In Bleach, spiritual power without determination or determination without spiritual power are worthless.
That is what Ichigo discovers in his fight against Zaraki.
He steels/hardens his spirit with a stronger resolve.

Plus, in Bleach he's not training his body, he's training his spirit.
It's not exactly the same thing.

Also, Ichigo, throughout the series, is shown to have great potential, but his thinking always gets in the way.
He thinks too much, doubts too much, his resolve falters, and so his zanpakuto isn't as powerful.
When he is knocked half unconscious or is brought to a state of desperation, much of his "thinking" gets out of the picture, and he is able to pull out more of his power.
It's also when his hollow is capable of pulling out.

In short, he is constantly "controlling" himself even though he doesn't notice it.

But I guess it's a subjective interpretation.

You're probably going to interpret your favorite anime in a way that makes it seem better in your eyes, and give importance to stuff in other animes that makes them seem worse.

#43 29-08-2012 12:22:39

Phawk
Gardien
Lieu : L'Arc-Kadia

my fav is higurashi no naku koro ni (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVdRSUzqoGg) I also enjoyed Elfen Lied and umineko no naku koro ni smile

I miei mazzi: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=28616
Canale Youtube mio dedicato ad Eredan: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhawkkP/videos
Chat italiana attiva di Eredan iTCG! http://xat.com/chat/room/184014000/

#44 29-08-2012 13:24:16

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Phawk a écrit :

my fav is higurashi no naku koro ni (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVdRSUzqoGg) I also enjoyed Elfen Lied and umineko no naku koro ni smile

oooooh, I love this. Too bad most of my friends finds this too bloody to watch sad

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (29-08-2012 13:31:53)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

Pied de page des forums