Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-07-2012 14:28:04

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Couple idea's about accumulating cards

first:
I see a lot of folks complaining about the boosters having less and less of a chance to get the cards they want with all the new releases each week, why not have boosters based on specific acts?  would help people get certain cards from a particular act? just a thought, i had mentioned it before in one of the threads complaining about certain cards.

Second:
I would like it if there were a way to trade cards, i have a ton of cards i don't use but i know others can, trade for specific cards with friends or in a trading center of sorts?  can even make the cards trades, non-salable after trade. 

Just couple idea's I had...go ahead poke holes into what I said, and I'll go jump off a curb or something...>.>

#2 18-07-2012 14:30:30

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Couple idea's about accumulating cards

Teremune a écrit :

first:
I see a lot of folks complaining about the boosters having less and less of a chance to get the cards they want with all the new releases each week, why not have boosters based on specific acts?  would help people get certain cards from a particular act?

They already did that, and it failed. . . .
EDIT: But don't jump pwease?

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (18-07-2012 14:37:25)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 18-07-2012 14:36:54

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Teremune a écrit :

first:
I see a lot of folks complaining about the boosters having less and less of a chance to get the cards they want with all the new releases each week, why not have boosters based on specific acts?  would help people get certain cards from a particular act? just a thought, i had mentioned it before in one of the threads complaining about certain cards.

There was and only 2 boosters were bought : Act 1 and new comers.
A lot of people ask for the come back of guild based boosters.
Feerik doesn't want to have too much boosters types and remove act based booster for guild based boosters.

Teremune a écrit :

Second:
I would like it if there were a way to trade cards, i have a ton of cards i don't use but i know others can, trade for specific cards with friends or in a trading center of sorts?  can even make the cards trades, non-salable after trade.

Private trading is forbidden on this game due to multi-account possible cheats.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 18-07-2012 14:56:48

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Private trading is forbidden on this game due to multi-account possible cheats.

doesn't have to be private, can be a public trade center? but yeah i can see the issue here then, just a lot of friends of mine seem to get slaughtered once they are level 11, which seems really easy to get to now btw, and they end up quiting, and i know they don't wanna spend money, until they get sucked in....like i did..almost a years worth of rent....later (ok maybe not that much) >.> all good was just a thought.  hehe.

#5 18-07-2012 15:18:24

iQuit
Guémélite

i spent almost a year making multiple account to do the "easy" free offers on Urb4n R1vals .
And now i'm spending my money like hell on that game

I totally understand why Feerik destroyed "offer farmers" , but that is not a very good way to make money from players

If i didn't pull that the last word on my first Noz booster , i wouldn't be here , posting stuff , spending my money on the game .

#6 18-07-2012 15:21:46

Nurvus
Gardien

iQuit a écrit :

If i didn't pull that the last word on my first Noz booster , i wouldn't be here , posting stuff , spending my money on the game .

And that's the sad truth.
Most people who keep playing and/or paying, are those who get or got lucky.

I once pulled A New Start.
Wouldn't be here otherwise.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (20-07-2012 01:17:48)

#7 19-07-2012 15:48:04

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

other people (like myself) just rage quit and DUMP money into the game to complete their deck lol...

once your invested into this game... there's no getting out

#8 20-07-2012 01:13:01

iQuit
Guémélite

and some just gave up after opening 2-3 boosters .

#9 20-07-2012 11:45:35

Damncaster
Solarian

Why the hell they put guild boosters if we can get other guild cards on those boosters? Not really complaing just sayin that it really bugs me.
We should be able to buy exactly what we want...
Yes i thaugh it wouldn´t be fair to all guilds due   to the total number of cards and buying boosters of the same guild would turn out to be easier to complete those guilds. But hey this is pure business if we whant something we whant to pay for it not buying a kotoba booster waiting for some cool kotoaba drop and it ends up being a Ardrakar ._. wich doesn´t fit why what i want for my collection ...

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-07-2012 11:50:05)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#10 20-07-2012 11:53:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Suppose that you have 12 guilded cards in a booster.
How you can have the not-guilded cards ?

Beside, the cards you don't want, you can sell them.
If you have only cards you want, How you fill the market ?

Another question, suppose that 3 or 4 guilds are very demanded, how you find for not paying players cards for the others guilds ?

A solution for all these is provided by mixed boosters that allow anyway to give you 5 cards from the guild you chose.

Collectionneur de cartes

#11 20-07-2012 12:19:11

Damncaster
Solarian

Zurga a écrit :

Suppose that you have 12 guilded cards in a booster.
How you can have the not-guilded cards ?

Beside, the cards you don't want, you can sell them.
If you have only cards you want, How you fill the market ?

Another question, suppose that 3 or 4 guilds are very demanded, how you find for not paying players cards for the others guilds ?

A solution for all these is provided by mixed boosters that allow anyway to give you 5 cards from the guild you chose.

I didn´t say full guild boosters, they could be mixed whit none-guild cards. What really bugs me it´s that u can get everything at a specific guild booster, u said 5 are certainly for the guild... but what are those out of 12? and the rare? we don´t even have the rare to be only from the guild.
About the market i don´t think it would be that of a trouble because when a player buys a guild booster they come with cards of all acts so its difficult to allways get what u whant unless we keep buying and buying... and thats bad? I think no because the more we buy more money feerik gains to keep providing good stuff to this game. It would be good because if most/majority or more players have a certain card and they go to sale, because of that ammount of cards the prices would decrease.
And we would have new market were the market would be accessible to all players.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (20-07-2012 12:22:45)

It´s all about Mastery!

#12 20-07-2012 13:53:04

iQuit
Guémélite

Well it is about the developer's profit .

My opinion
The main problem is about the balance between the cards belong the same guild/caste . The lack of balance is the big problem , some are just very strong , they are like the must have ( like the pack you must have bestial , Illumination ..v.v.v. ) and the others are trashes , no one wants to use them , no one cares about them .

So basically , among the sea of cards are some super stars , and everyone just wants the super stars , the super stars 's prices are high and others are like trash . So getting the card that you WANT is harder , because you only NEED the super stars

example :
-in other card games , you get X ( X is not the best , but it's good ) , and you feel X is ok , it is not too strong but not weak , you can save up and get Y(a very strong card ) later because it wouldn't make a big difference .
-But in eredan , you must get Y( the super star ) because using X ( among the non-super star ) won't get you anywhere .

This is how the opening boosters works right now : get the a random damn good rare -> sell it -> buy the rest . It is all about the rare , about the expensive one .

The developers can keep the boosters that way if they manage to do something to balance the cards ( maybe remake the cards that no one uses ... well you are not going to do that  )

Dernière modification par iQuit (20-07-2012 14:18:14)

#13 20-07-2012 19:15:13

Damncaster
Solarian

iQuit a écrit :

This is how the opening boosters works right now : get the a random damn good rare -> sell it -> buy the rest . It is all about the rare , about the expensive one .

If the rares were good to sell .___________. i´d understand but it´s all about lucky and they need to balance our luck because we know independent of each players luck who as money tends to have the best cards because he/she can buy whatever he whants.

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums