Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-07-2012 20:23:58

5venoms
Voyageur

The all powerful Sachem

Ok so yea the title is a joke, but i feel like revisiting this guy for a deck for some shits and giggles. I actually have a decent one going that needs a few minor tweaks. So with out further to do here it is, enjoy and please give feedback.

[card]The Sachem[/card] ...Duh lol

[card]Red-Mark[/card]

[card]Elder Mailandar[/card]

3 [card]The warrior's heritage[/card] Key

3 [card]To our ancestors[/card]

3 [card]Dais intervention[/card]

3 [card]Asrow[/card]

3 [card]Feign death[/card]

1 [card]Kei'zan's Choice[/card]

1 [card]fallback[/card]

2 [card]Naginata[/card] (image broken so...Att+2, on order bonus turns another Att+1 and Def+2)

1 [card]Agonda shell[/card]

1 [card]amber spear[/card]

1 [card]crown of the border[/card]

1 [card]Mask of Quercus[/card]

So yea, basic idea have red-mark and elder die, sachem goes all hulk mode and you start to mass murder people. At least that is the plan, making it happen....lot harder then that.

Naginata and agonda shell on shacem = beast, a 5 att and 6 def boost every turn from 3 on. Then throw on crown of the border so people can't mess with you. Mask of quercus may get taken out since it is either that or agonda shell, though vs a mage deck may be a life saver. Amber spear im not wild about, just there for chain options for elder and red, and to be tossed in discard for feign heals.

I like Dais intervention over [card]Hit for hit[/card] since i can use that combo before the sachem goes into rage mode while hit for hit only works after.

Warrior's heritage is obvious since it just helps piss of sachem faster and gets him rolling. Sachem can chain asrow since he is elfine. This also opens him up to using [card]Elfine Intimidation[/card] and [card]Briskness[/card] Though not sure if i want to clutter the deck with them since if i draw them early they are useless and just sit there taking up space.

[card]Hibernation[/card] Im working on getting. Figure it would be nice for more def and heals on sachem since the deck relies on a one man steam roller. Other cards im thinking about are, [card]butterfly collar[/card] and maybe pilfress....maybe.

So please comment and give me some more ideas.

#2 10-07-2012 20:56:11

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : The all powerful Sachem

How do you link the card? like make it orange and the piture come up?

#3 10-07-2012 21:42:33

5venoms
Voyageur

In the bar of commands that sits above your type box when making a post, click the card button.

Side not here after further testing, To our ancestors does not last two turns like it says. Having the card still attached to my character, i played feign death to dias intervention. Only got a 2 def boost instead 4 and no heals from playing intervention even though since to our ancestors was still attached my character was still technically a dias.

#4 11-07-2012 00:05:36

Nurvus
Gardien

There's one problem with Briskness, Butterfly Collar and Quick Draw.

The Sachem doesn't change Printed Attack to 7/10. He just gets a +4 bonus to his base 3/6 Attack. Therefore any of the above cards would make him deal an awesome... 3 damage.

Yes it's lame.
I already suggested that he:
- doesn't lose his mage class when he transforms
- changes his printed attack value to 7/10 when he transforms
- his extra attack equals his new printed attack = 7

I've tried and posted a deck like that a while ago, but came to the conclusion that you're probably just better off running a deck with 3 Hom'Chai.

He requires too much buildup and is ridiculously easy to kill early on.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (11-07-2012 00:10:06)

#5 11-07-2012 00:27:41

5venoms
Voyageur

True, his printed is that lowly 3. The only reason he has the second attack of 5 is due to his own effects. Well that rules those out lol. Yea if he kept his mage class that would be interesting. Though i feel like putting to many spells in the deck could screw you over easily as well, since the other 2 cant use them. If we can actually get a decent hom'chai mage or mage/warrior class that is not part of the world tree cast, then we might be in business.

#6 11-07-2012 00:51:34

iQuit
Guémélite

well this deck is just a weaker version of hom'chai last man standing neutral

#7 11-07-2012 02:41:16

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Sounds like what you should be heading for a multi-race style.  Though just off the top of my head of mages that aren't world-tree.
0ED5THXG.png
QM0i12Ke.png
0ojDL875.png
nCzQdVyD.png
You could add [card]Living Nature[/card].  Though why you insist on not using the mage/warriors from the living tree is beyond me.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#8 11-07-2012 03:27:48

5venoms
Voyageur

ok im not trying to be a dick here but did either of you last two people really even read the starting post or just skim over the pop up cards that made up the deck?

I'm not making a deck for elo or to to be the best deck around, i wanted to "specifically" use the sachem. I like the guy he is an interesting card to me. This is the deck i made to play off his strengths. So no even though it looks like a hom'chai last man standing, that is not what im making, nor am i making a world tree caster deck. I'm making a sachem deck.

Also to pikadusk do you know how the sachem works? If a beast or hom'chai dies, he changes appearances and gets a boosted attack and deals a secondary attack = to 5. So the deck is based of making that happen. This immediately rules out mylad and spirit speaker, it also explains why i wont use a mage/warrior from the world tree cast.

As for Keep the totems He does nothing for the deck. He puts 2 items immediately in discard pile. Not helpful when i want to equip them and im not making an IHAS deck. As for rock speaker, he only heals my people 2hp on death, while the others give permanent stat boosts, much more useful. Also he has terrible spirit as a mage and adds nothing to the deck really.

This is why in the post after Nurvus i agreed with him about sachem keeping his mage class when he changes being helpful so he can still cast. This is also why i said if they made a hom'chai mage/warrior combo like the ones in the world tree cast (hundawa and hailwalker) it would fit nicely in here.

Again not trying to be a dick just neither of those last 2 posts were helpful in any way.

*Edited* for an obscene amount of typos, really should proof read before clicking submit haha.

Dernière modification par 5venoms (11-07-2012 03:36:38)

#9 11-07-2012 05:36:15

iQuit
Guémélite

ok im not trying to be a dick here but did either of you last two people really even read the starting post or just skim over the pop up cards that made up the deck?

5venoms a écrit :

Though i feel like putting to many spells in the deck could screw you over easily as well, since the other 2 cant use them. If we can actually get a decent hom'chai mage or mage/warrior class that is not part of the world tree cast, then we might be in business.

pikadusk a écrit :

Sounds like what you should be heading for a multi-race style.  Though just off the top of my head of mages that aren't world-tree.
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/0ED5THXG.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/QM0i12Ke.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/0ojDL875.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/nCzQdVyD.png
You could add [card]Living Nature[/card].  Though why you insist on not using the mage/warriors from the living tree is beyond me.

well this deck is just a weaker version of hom'chai last man standing

Not true ? i don't think so and i didnt say anything about elo , this deck is just the same concept as hom'chai , only weaker

#10 11-07-2012 05:50:58

5venoms
Voyageur

I was not trying to pick a fight with you, i was just asking for more of a useful supportive post. And why you quoted this i dont know and nice job editing it.

5venoms wrote:

Though i feel like putting to many spells in the deck could screw you over easily as well, since the other 2 cant use them. If we can actually get a decent hom'chai mage or mage/warrior class that is not part of the world tree cast, then we might be in business.

But since you did quote it, this sentence before that whole bit, is kind of key to it making sense.

5venoms wrote:

Yea if he kept his mage class that would be interesting.

keeping his mage class is the only reason you would even put any spells in the deck.

Im just looking for some feed back and ideas on how to play the sachem. I like the card, the way he works is interesting and it is not a cookie cutter deck you see being spammed around by every other player and their mother. This was the start of the deck, im looking for ways to keep improving it.

#11 11-07-2012 07:11:05

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Sorry, I guess I should have explain my reasoning for saying what I did.

Firstly, I was suggesting Keep-My-Totems for his death effect though I probably should have suggest his lvl 2 form which gives +1 to all stats to the other people that remained standing instead of his lvl 3 form +1 and removed an item.  The other were suggested more for a more multirace deck, though having a Dias in there would make use of your Dias Intervention better.  When I ran my own version of a deck based around The Sachem back when the decks could hold only 20 card, it was more of a combo of magic and physical to take advantage of both sides of The Sachem's dual personality.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

Pied de page des forums