Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-08-2011 02:11:36

Denny Delacroix
Voyageur

Sap Heart way too powerful!

Man....living nature, brothers in arms,dais intervention....need
to say more?Yeah...maybe keizan using all those shi*,,,,,F*C*........all those cards should be unique!

Dernière modification par Denny Delacroix (19-08-2011 02:14:55)

#2 19-08-2011 02:19:43

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Sap Heart way too powerful!

Denny Delacroix a écrit :

Man....living nature, brothers in arms,dais intervention....need
to say more?Yeah...maybe keizan using all those shi*,,,,,F*C*........all those cards should be unique!

At least Living Nature is banned in ELO.  The deck isn't flawless (Trust me, I've played with it.) 

Yeah, it can easily 'Oops, I won.' but bad draws are...  Well, bad.  Keep in mind Brothers in Arms and Dais Intervention only works with living characters.  if you happen to kill one of them (Keizan is a good one to aim for) it weakens the cards.  The additional attacks from Melissandra and Butterfly Collar are sometimes useless (If their defense gets to 5+, they're fairly useless.)

Mages can make fairly short work of them.  Dragon Knights, too, can stand a very good fight (Goddamn Magic Attack.....)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 19-08-2011 02:43:27

Denny Delacroix
Voyageur

Heheheh...it is the "Oops, I won" that makes me crazy...magic attack is another card that shoud be unique...

#4 19-08-2011 03:31:00

MrLordi92
Gardien

Slapping the unique sub-type on a card doesn't really work.  Something that's unique has to be special in some way, just like in Magic The Gathering something that's legendary or mythic rare has to 'feel' mythic or legendary.  Living Nature and Magic Attack just don't feel like they should be unique.  They're powerful, sure, but not unique.

Before Nurvus can say it.......  Elite card status is the answer! (Sort of IMO)

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#5 19-08-2011 03:39:37

Denny Delacroix
Voyageur

Hmm...something like that shoud be done...i used the "unique" to express that those cards have to be limited in some way...elite cards is a good point.

#6 19-08-2011 03:50:56

MrLordi92
Gardien

Denny Delacroix a écrit :

Hmm...something like that shoud be done...i used the "unique" to express that those cards have to be limited in some way...elite cards is a good point.

Well, read his thread about it in Suggestions if you haven't already.  He raises some good points, although he doesn't quote the troublesome cards in Sap Hearts.

#7 19-08-2011 07:10:28

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

No one can deify Nature

#8 19-08-2011 09:13:20

magius
Solarian

ZeroClass a écrit :

No one can deify Nature

The true weakness of this deck is to kill off Dais as fast as you can. That will render Living Nature useless.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 19-08-2011 19:01:42

Nurvus
Gardien

TL; DR - Elite fixes it xD

#10 20-08-2011 20:28:21

Stinkingooze
Voyageur

not sure, I use those cards and I can get my ass handed to me really easy especially against noz war/mage decks. Though I do get a lot of perfects thanks to defence cards. I think you can work around it.
Was a shame though, my the pack deck is missing lunation, dances with volks and another bestial for tournament.
Ah well. Hell im enjoying pokeredan too much to care right now big_smile

#11 19-06-2012 12:59:04

codalafin
Campeur

I use witchblades in battle, and against sap hearts my characters always seem to die with over 5 points of extra damage. Against sap heart mages, SOMEHOW my Yiliana died on the first turn. At the end of the fight she had 11 HP and then boom, somehow died with 0. I don't know what happened but after that, every fight with that one character, I lost over 10 points at the end of the fight and each of my characters died by that one character. The battle traveled too fast for me to see what card combination was causing it but seriously that is way too overpowered.
I have never won a battle with a Sap Hearts opponent... never. I have won in adventure, but that's different... and it's not like I've won much. Maybe twice..

#12 19-06-2012 13:27:53

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

codalafin a écrit :

I use witchblades in battle, and against sap hearts my characters always seem to die with over 5 points of extra damage. Against sap heart mages, SOMEHOW my Yiliana died on the first turn. At the end of the fight she had 11 HP and then boom, somehow died with 0. I don't know what happened but after that, every fight with that one character, I lost over 10 points at the end of the fight and each of my characters died by that one character. The battle traveled too fast for me to see what card combination was causing it but seriously that is way too overpowered.
I have never won a battle with a Sap Hearts opponent... never. I have won in adventure, but that's different... and it's not like I've won much. Maybe twice..

they're balance..

every GUILD is balance... it depends upon the players and their strategies smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#13 19-06-2012 13:31:56

Damncaster
Solarian

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :
codalafin a écrit :

they're balance..

every GUILD is balance... it depends upon the players and their strategies smile

how i love to use extasys as an example xD why nerf it? all guild are balanced, each player must use it´s own strategy xDDD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#14 19-06-2012 13:33:07

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Just use an magical attack, they are strong aganist Physical, but aganist Magical, they are paper(Most of 'em, and sentence helps too)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#15 19-06-2012 13:35:55

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :
Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :
codalafin a écrit :

they're balance..

how i love to use extasys as an example xD why nerf it? all guild are balanced, each player must use it´s own strategy xDDD

they have balance.... on their bank accounts XDDD

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#16 19-06-2012 13:37:38

soulst3al3r
Solarian

wild buds is incredible powerful deck but a good magic + physical attack by a good witchblade deck should do the trick. No deck is too strong and please dont ever say that sap heart is OP. You were not around the days when living nature was not unique and brothers in arms is a chain into a quick draw.

#17 19-06-2012 13:47:45

Damncaster
Solarian

soulst3al3r a écrit :

wild buds is incredible powerful deck but a good magic + physical attack by a good witchblade deck should do the trick. No deck is too strong and please dont ever say that sap heart is OP. You were not around the days when living nature was not unique and brothers in arms is a chain into a quick draw.

I was and it wasn´t a GOD deck

I used living nature myself

Dernière modification par Damncaster (19-06-2012 13:48:15)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#18 19-06-2012 14:23:11

codalafin
Campeur

Seriously? When two of the three opponents have 5 spirit and 5 defense, you're going to say magic attacks will help any? No.. it won't.
Seriously, I don't know what happened, but at the very end the opponent had one character left, and whatever he played made the defense = 10. I never got a single hit on that guy, and I had 3 HP left. BUT, after the fight I had -9 and lost... seriously. How is that not OP?

#19 19-06-2012 14:42:17

soulst3al3r
Solarian

codalafin a écrit :

Seriously? When two of the three opponents have 5 spirit and 5 defense, you're going to say magic attacks will help any? No.. it won't.
Seriously, I don't know what happened, but at the very end the opponent had one character left, and whatever he played made the defense = 10. I never got a single hit on that guy, and I had 3 HP left. BUT, after the fight I had -9 and lost... seriously. How is that not OP?

lol every deck has its weakness. Nomad and harshness makes mincemeat of sap heart mages...the way u r saying OP I thought you were talking about noz mages

#20 19-06-2012 18:14:20

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

codalafin a écrit :

this is what happens when you put no counters in your deck.
sap hearts are not overpowered.
I mean, you just need dissidence and some removal cards to beat them....
(I may have exagerated a little... ^^')

Dernière modification par skadooosh (19-06-2012 18:15:07)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#21 19-06-2012 19:58:07

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

codalafin a écrit :

I use witchblades in battle

this is the problem, wb have bad stats, you need some counters to help you to win

(reborn, paranoia [card]extincion[/card], rebirth)

Dernière modification par Wolvos (19-06-2012 19:59:09)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#22 19-06-2012 20:07:27

codalafin
Campeur

I keep seeing unique cards as recommended cards, which are very hard to get. Meanwhile the Sap Hearts continue to kill me requiring only their guild cards. ~_~
Paranoia's a good choice though. I have that and theft, best I can get for now.

Dernière modification par codalafin (19-06-2012 20:09:26)

#23 19-06-2012 20:09:42

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

paranoia isnt unique tongue and u can play neutralization and mental prison

Dernière modification par Wolvos (19-06-2012 20:10:04)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#24 19-06-2012 20:19:04

codalafin
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :

paranoia isnt unique tongue

Why I said it was a good choice :V
And though those other cards would have helped if I had ever gotten them, they can't help when the opponent has already played cards. The thing is that I often loose a ton of HP at the end of a battle and I can't tell where it's coming from. Something always gets played that just ruins the battle. I do mean always, when it comes to Sap Hearts...

#25 19-06-2012 21:02:57

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

codalafin a écrit :

The thing is that I often loose a ton of HP at the end of a battle and I can't tell where it's coming from. Something always gets played that just ruins the battle. I do mean always, when it comes to Sap Hearts...

sounds like wild buds is getting at you [card]clumsiness[/card] may help

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

Pied de page des forums