Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-06-2012 15:18:56

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

The ritual

can anyone tell me what type of decks can beat the boss of the ritual campaign. I think that demon portal demon may rise should work but i don't have any cards to build the deck and don't have much crystals.

#2 04-06-2012 15:25:30

Limestone
Solarian

Re : The ritual

Many peeps get over the boss with discard, dunno about beatdown but still plausible though

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 04-06-2012 15:37:18

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Not sure that you can discard Inferno fast enough to stay in life. But it was before [card]indigestion[/card]
You can try it.

The way it has worked since day one of this boss is [card]Demonic Portal[/card] (no need of Demon may rise, he is already a demon).
A lot of defensive cards like [card]Double Clay[/card].
Keep [card]Sentence[/card] not to away, he gain 10 HP each time he kills you a character.
Magic attack to reduce his defence when you take his attack with demonic portal, and you should win against him.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 04-06-2012 16:49:59

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

thanks for the help, i guess i have to farm crystals until i have enought to build a deck, nome of my current decks seem to work

#5 04-06-2012 17:33:18

Nurvus
Gardien

I only remember he deals 3 damage/lifeloss to 1 character at turns 1, 2, 4 and 5, but every turn he deals 1 damage/life loss to all characters.

If it's direct damage, [card]The Den of the Madguy[/card] will surely help tons!

You can prevent up to 10 (12 if he plays Black Chimera) damage with it.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (04-06-2012 17:34:58)

#6 04-06-2012 19:56:01

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

actually the only expensive nehant mage was dimizar... and he recently died away and got replaced by a lot cheaper zejabel...

so if you start building a deck for the ritual mission you only need:

zejabel    1.ooo cx
amadrixar   3.4oo cx
stahlmaske (steel mask?)   74o cx

3x demonic portal  77o cx
1x break the 2nd chain  199 feez
1x sentence   199 feez

these cards are a must have if you want to have a good chance of defeating him... the chance isnt 100% but i would still say its a win in 9/10 fights (you can always lose on a bad hand)

additional cards that can become useful are

-perversion
-clay double
-black ritual (gives -10 attack on demon)

if you already have dimizar then also coaching can become usefull on him.

so with about 7.ooo cx you can already build a deck to beat the demon...

the idea of fighting him is to use his attack against him by simply stealing it with portal... so discard you deck until you have the portal cards... discard all the rest and when one of your chars is going to die then play sentence to defeat the demon

good luck

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#7 05-06-2012 00:12:33

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

yeah circus discard does absolutely nothing to this guy. even with indigestion he one shots every single character with the free damage and his high attack. even with double clays I couldn't do it.

#8 06-06-2012 00:11:18

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

thanks for the help i gess i'll have to wait since i don't have any of the cards that are useful against him.

anyway any tips, for the mystic slayer boss?

Dernière modification par DarkAvenger (06-06-2012 00:11:55)

#9 06-06-2012 00:17:42

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

discard for the mystic slayer boss is probably about 65-70% win ratio. his attack gets crazy high lol almost too much for double clays to handle

#10 12-06-2012 19:43:32

Lord_of_the_anel
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

actually the only expensive nehant mage was dimizar... and he recently died away and got replaced by a lot cheaper zejabel...

so if you start building a deck for the ritual mission you only need:

zejabel    1.ooo cx
amadrixar   3.4oo cx
stahlmaske (steel mask?)   74o cx

3x demonic portal  77o cx
1x break the 2nd chain  199 feez
1x sentence   199 feez

these cards are a must have if you want to have a good chance of defeating him... the chance isnt 100% but i would still say its a win in 9/10 fights (you can always lose on a bad hand)

additional cards that can become useful are

-perversion
-clay double
-black ritual (gives -10 attack on demon)

if you already have dimizar then also coaching can become usefull on him.

so with about 7.ooo cx you can already build a deck to beat the demon...

the idea of fighting him is to use his attack against him by simply stealing it with portal... so discard you deck until you have the portal cards... discard all the rest and when one of your chars is going to die then play sentence to defeat the demon

good luck

I tried your suggestion but the demonic portal dont change never the attack with the opponent i tried the 3 characters that you suggest but neither of them change the attack, maybe im doing something wrong i dont know :s

#11 12-06-2012 20:29:31

Calandra
Gardien

hmmm then there is something wrong... if you make a screenshot when playing demon portal and it shows that the attack values are not swaped then please report it in the bug section!!!

but for me it works quite well... you play a cardX and chain it into demon portal thus stealing the attack... should work...

if it really doesnt work... then send me a message in game... if you download the joinme client from joinme.com there is a way that i could check whats the problem by watching what you are doing

#12 12-06-2012 23:02:19

Lord_of_the_anel
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

hmmm then there is something wrong... if you make a screenshot when playing demon portal and it shows that the attack values are not swaped then please report it in the bug section!!!

but for me it works quite well... you play a cardX and chain it into demon portal thus stealing the attack... should work...

if it really doesnt work... then send me a message in game... if you download the joinme client from joinme.com there is a way that i could check whats the problem by watching what you are doing

Maybe i´m doing something wrong i guess, tomorrow i see how the joinme works and i try to talk to you ok?

#13 12-06-2012 23:16:56

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

are you talking about the same boss?

#14 13-06-2012 05:22:04

Calandra
Gardien

hmm maybe not... the ritual is the campaign featuring the big bad demon with 5 spirit, 15/15 attack, 6 def and 45 hp

maybe you are trying this deck against the 3 nehantists (which are called ritualists i think...) from the zahal campaign

#15 13-06-2012 13:27:41

Lord_of_the_anel
Habitant de Guem

It work!!:) I couldn't do it maybe because i was trying against other characters to see if it work or not but maybe it only work against some opponents i dont know

#16 13-06-2012 14:25:49

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Lord_of_the_anel a écrit :

It work!!:) I couldn't do it maybe because i was trying against other characters to see if it work or not but maybe it only work against some opponents i dont know

it only works against demons.
if you want to play it against other races, you need, [card]demon may rise[/card]

Pied de page des forums