Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#326 04-06-2012 14:19:24

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Wrong Text

MrLordi92 a écrit :

[card]Mastery[/card] says that the card 'Master' cannot be copied.  I think it's supposed to say that mastery cannot be copied.

Yes, it is... I think that it should be a End Gaming, just like in yu-gi-oh, when u got 5 pieces of exodia, or when u multiplicate the carybow(idk the name tongue) When u copy a Maestry you won the game...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#327 04-06-2012 19:37:22

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Stormholt a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

[card]Mastery[/card] says that the card 'Master' cannot be copied.  I think it's supposed to say that mastery cannot be copied.

Yes, it is... I think that it should be a End Gaming, just like in yu-gi-oh, when u got 5 pieces of exodia, or when u multiplicate the carybow(idk the name tongue) When u copy a Maestry you won the game...

How would you play two of these unique cards?  Even if you did, the second Mastery would have nothing to copy since you can't chain three cards.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#328 04-06-2012 19:49:16

Izayoi
Nehantiste

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

How would you play two of these unique cards?  Even if you did, the second Mastery would have nothing to copy since you can't chain three cards.

[card]Cloning[/card] + [card]The Hungry Void[/card]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ45ZdM4P88 (2:30)

#329 04-06-2012 20:16:09

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Izayoi a écrit :

COOL infinite Maestry! Server Down! xDDDDD

Dernière modification par Stormholt (04-06-2012 20:16:28)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#330 04-06-2012 20:29:33

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Izayoi a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

1357-ha.png

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#331 11-06-2012 05:35:51

hallaman3
Campeur

hkttcc a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

tadaa is correct. its what magicians say whe they make the bunny appear out of the hat

To be more precise, 'Tadaa' is something you say after the Prestige of a magic trick.

oops~ that's the origin, that's why I can't find "tadaa" in dictionary=0="

most of the time I've actually seen it, and in my dictionary, it is spelled Ta-da, or Ta-dah, the latter being more common

#332 11-06-2012 05:46:03

hallaman3
Campeur

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Dame isn't an English word last time I checked.

dame is damsel in english, but it's underused and it's gained a connotation of weakness (damsel in distress), I believe the masculine form of the word is don (which is not related don if the full name is donald)

#333 11-06-2012 18:27:39

Nurvus
Gardien

[card]Sandstorm[/card]
Should be tapped, not taped.
Taped =
duct-taped-mouth.jpg

Dernière modification par Nurvus (11-06-2012 18:29:16)

#334 11-06-2012 21:26:08

hallaman3
Campeur

there are many text errors and confusing constructions in the adventure mode, Ill try to come up with a better list later, but for now I'll point out the one right now, in one of the noz fights, it says

"it is important to be apart of things and to see what we should learn and not learn. Because all knowledge is good, some can kill or provoke cataclysm."

the first sentence should be;
"It is important to be a part of things and [remove 'to' because the infinitive is inferred from the word to be] see what we should and should not learn."

the second sentence is confusing, but it could be
"Although all knowledge is good, it can be used to kill or provoke [danger, evil, destruction, chaos, depending on how you mean cataclysm]"

#335 18-06-2012 17:09:55

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

In S.A.R.A.H's ability it states that the first three cards in the discard pile are placed in the deck but actually it is the last three cards w/c are being recycled. Is it a bug or just a wrong text? Or am I just confused on w/c is the first and the last card in the discard pile?

Ex.
Cards A,B,C,D,E in the discard pile. Based on S.A.R.A.H's ability, cards A, B and C are the ones supposed to be placed in the deck but its the cards C, D and E w/c are being recycled.

#336 18-06-2012 17:52:40

h43m
Campeur

al_vh1n a écrit :

Cards A,B,C,D,E in the discard pile. Based on S.A.R.A.H's ability, cards A, B and C are the ones supposed to be placed in the deck but its the cards C, D and E w/c are being recycled.

I believe it's right, try to imagine real cards. Let's say you play cards A, card A lands in a discard pile. You play card B, card B lands in a discard pile and now it's above card B. You throw away cards C, D, E in that order one by one, C lands on top of B, D on top of C and E on top of former ones. The order from the bottom is A, B, C, D, E, the obviously, order from the top would be reversed. Now take first three cards, wouldn't it be logical to take cards from the top?

#337 18-06-2012 18:44:13

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

h43m a écrit :
al_vh1n a écrit :

I believe it's right, try to imagine real cards. Let's say you play cards A, card A lands in a discard pile. You play card B, card B lands in a discard pile and now it's above card B. You throw away cards C, D, E in that order one by one, C lands on top of B, D on top of C and E on top of former ones. The order from the bottom is A, B, C, D, E, the obviously, order from the top would be reversed. Now take first three cards, wouldn't it be logical to take cards from the top?

Cloning - the last card in your discard pile playable by your character is played.
S.A.R.A.H - the first three cards in your discard pile is placed in your deck.

Different wordings but both affect the last card(s) in the discard pile. I haven't tried similar cards with same effect that play other cards in the discard pile like [card]Allegiance[/card], [card]Offering to the World-tree[/card], etc. to check w/c card they will going to play.

#338 21-06-2012 08:05:27

magius
Solarian

[card]Heartrending Dilemma[/card]: In card text mentions turn counter advance one to two turns but the announcement is 2 to 3 turn. Which is true? Can you please clear up the translation error?

Usage of numeric numbers (1, 2, 3) are more readable than one, two and three (and reduces the wall of text, save the number of faeries tongue).

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#339 25-06-2012 07:34:39

hallaman3
Campeur

maybe the fact that I'm a music major doesn't help, but I'm QUITE  certain that the instrument depicted on the card for the current trophy is a LYRE rather than a HARP... XD

#340 29-06-2012 04:28:17

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

the card [card]outlaw[/card] states that the character playing it suffers 1 extra damage, in the german version it states the character deals 1 extra damage. what is correct?

thanks

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#341 29-06-2012 10:38:53

magius
Solarian

Is there anyone monitoring this thread? It will be nice if our reports are acknowledged and in the pipe line to be dealt with (I wouldn't imagine it will be that difficult to update the database)?

Can the [card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card] be translated back to The Flawseeker's Mastery?

I wonder if its effect will count itself since it is active?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#342 29-06-2012 10:47:38

sMuuth
Guémélite

@gabriel
from my experience the user suffer 1 more damage

#343 30-06-2012 21:14:40

Nurvus
Gardien

[card]Evil Eye[/card]

The current text makes no sense at all.
What the card does: The Spirit and Defense of this character cannot be modified by his owner's cards.

What the card says: The Spirit and Defense of this owner's cards cannot be modified.

It essentially says that all the cards that attempt to modify the Spirit or Defense of that player's characters should fail.

The correct text should be:

Crow: Attack +2 until the end of the Turn.
Demon Hunter: Spirit +2 until the end of the Turn.
Attaches to the opposing character. This character's Spirit and Defense characteristics cannot be modified by its owner's cards.
Duration: 2 fights. Chain.

It is VERY important to make it loud and clear for the opponent that:
- The Spirit and Defense of THAT character CAN be modified by the one who played Evil Eye.
- The Spirit and Defense of THAT character CAN NOT be modified by the player that owns the character.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (02-07-2012 11:49:26)

#344 02-07-2012 10:29:14

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Hi there. I just wanted to inform you that I should start to work on this thread's issues this month. Yeah, I know, I wish I could say this week instead. But it's a lot of work, and I still have a lot to do so I can't be sure to be fully into it sooner hmm

Anyway, I'll edit your posts while I correct the texts, starting from the newer entries. I'll leave a post to say when I start, so if you see I miss a post, feel free to tell me.

#345 05-07-2012 09:00:24

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Light and shadow shield- Even Turns: Attack + 1 until end of game.

Definitely only affects even turns, not the rest of the game.

#346 05-07-2012 09:48:26

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

I've already corrected it.

#347 16-07-2012 20:54:08

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Don't know if its just me, but Sol'ra's Anger doesn't say attack +5/+0 or whatever the bonus is.

#348 17-07-2012 13:35:03

Nurvus
Gardien

Please, can you please correct EVERY card that says "damages" with "damage"?
Please.

The word "damages" doesn't exist.
Plural for damage is damage.

#349 17-07-2012 14:54:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/damages

"Damages" exists, but not in this context....

And we have seen this recently in France : http://www.imdb.fr/title/tt0914387/
Could lead to misuse a word that it seems to exist.

Collectionneur de cartes

#350 17-07-2012 16:22:32

Nurvus
Gardien

Didn't remember that use of the word.
I'm portuguese and haven't found myself using Law terms often.

Still the plural of damage is damage.
---

On topic, [card]Supplication[/card] has a VERY broken text.

1 - It affects all your characters, but the text indicates it only affects the one playing it.
2 - Uses terms like "in-game" or "active" instead of "in play", etc.

It should be:

Theurgy Faith
Your characters gain Min Attack +1 until the end of the game for each of your "Litany" in play.
Your "Litany" in play or in the Discard Pile return to your Deck.
Temple Guardian: Your characters gain an additional Min Attack +1 until the end of the game.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (17-07-2012 16:29:38)

Pied de page des forums