Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 08-06-2012 21:53:54

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : June 8th 2012 : New editions, promotions and modifications

well goodbye to the whole competitive tempus. the ONLY reason why they could even stand on one leg was because of dilemma. this is so stupid and I literally just finished my wild bud deck so thats going to get nerfed too naturally.

4 out of 5 of my decks are now becoming useless to even have in my inventory because of this nerf, the updated deck count, and the general uselessness of decks that have any semblance of build up to them. THANKS FEERIK. good to know that my DK's can still survive the test of time

#52 08-06-2012 22:12:52

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

personally i dont care if they nerf or buff any of the cards as long feerik does not over do it

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#53 08-06-2012 22:39:44

Rokzz
Solarian

Its kinda sad for SAP heart decks.. Wild buds was 1 of the only cards they had as a finisher (and quickdraw), depending on what they do to wild buds... maybe sap mages will have to do "magic" to win their matches again D: seems we'll have to go back to elfines hmm

also depending on what they do to Dilemma.. tempus might be a crap deck again

Anyway... why modify Harshness?? its kinda the only card for Nomads to protect them against mages, also mages have Double Clay so it's not likely to be killed just in 1 turn

yaaa-haaaaaa!!

#54 08-06-2012 22:54:38

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :

Well actually now everything come clear, Feerik hate the Nomads, hate the Sap hearts, WHY they dont nerfed any Noz card???? And these Zil whit 3 kinds of ignoring cards??? Really, look at Mage master Pilkim, the only counter is Harshness, nerfing it is really a bad idea... They should nerf Pilkim, 4 of spirit and recicle magic? Come on... They should took their eyes to the legendaries...

Iro and Receptacle do not reach the feet Pilkim and Zil... Receptacle is good, but well Iro should be good... But now they nerf the Weapons at will? Really, if they'r going to nerf OP decks, they should start by Zil and Noz, the both are very OP and i saw any change!

Whoa Whoa Whoa lets leave the noz alone, their just poor mages!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#55 08-06-2012 23:00:11

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

elmariachi17 a écrit :

I cannot express the extent of my sadness. all the nerf cards affect the decks that i  currently own. while i do agree that cards like ecstasy, wild buds and dilemma deserve a nerf, i am just disgusted by the way the whole thing is being handled. the last time a nerf occured, the way feerik gave out compensation was very unfair. solra was worth more than 100k before the announcement of the ban, and panic selling forced prices down to around 50k. feerik then set the compensation payment as, correct me if im wrong, 60k. thus someone who owned a solra suddenly had his card devalued greatly because of the nerf.

Ok. So now my concern is with ecstasy, a card that I and other players also have.
The thing with this current situation is that feerik is also giving out a 30% discount on all boosters. this means that a whole shitload of cards will pile up, including ecstasy. before the announcement of this nerf, ecstasy was worth a solid 180k. shortly after the announcement, about 6 hours or so ( as i am writing this) it is worth 110k.  In 6 hours my expensive card has been devalued by more than 33% and will undoubtledly fall even furthur, given the fact that nehant cards are worth a lot and more ppl will buy discounted nehant boosters. what i greatly and sadly fear is the price that feerik will put in as compensation. based on the solra experience, i know it will not be much. hell, i suspect even 60k would seem fair to feerik, after all the devaluation of the card is done with.

So, is this fair to players who have bought ecstasy?
I say no. Because if feerik is the one who has messed up with ecstasy, i say why should the people who bought ecstasy be punished? If someone is listening, please for the love of god, do not break the heart of the people who love this game and put in a shitty compensation.

A suggestion, if i may, is to give an option of having the card retaken but at the exact cost the card was bought, instead of the price of the card after all the panic selling. ie i bought my ecstasy for 120k. i think it is fair to allow it to be taken back for the exact same price, ( no tax please) instead of a rundown 60k or so.

I love this game. Please handle this thing very carefully, or many people will get upset

Well I owned 3 ecstacys and it hurt me very much to sell them for 100k, but trust me feerik is gonna price it at 80k max, so i rather make a couple cents more, even though I paid  170k per ecstacy 510,000 crystals in total, which means i'm going to lost just about 200,000 crystals, making me very angry!!!!! but hey my noz mages are still safe, if feerik even thinks about touching the ni=oz mages, I will quit, i swear, bcuz noz mages are so versatile to play with, and never gets boring (lose, or win) but hey we all knew this day was coming, and it's very hard for us to accept!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#56 08-06-2012 23:05:57

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

harshness is fucking op, rly op. with this in your deck, you beat EVERY mage deck to 100%. spirit to 0, less dmg, +6! attack and chain.. there are many countercards ingame, yeah, but this easy card fucks up a lot of diferent decks completely, and it was the best thing to nerf it. just to compare, if there would be a spell, which gives the enemy -10 attack, it would fuck up so many decks too, and as long feerik doesnt release such a card they should nerf harshness

That's exactly 100% true, i only managed to beat 2 out of 9 eclipse deck running harshness with my master-mage deck, the mages are no where near op, the only way to really ensure a ohk is 2x dragon breaths, rain of death is real dicey especially against them damn demon hunters, but hey this is a game and in games things change, if you don't like it, just quit....I'm angry but i will continue to play eredan becuz it's the best online card game (with all the bugs)!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#57 08-06-2012 23:09:12

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

kilcosu a écrit :

well goodbye to the whole competitive tempus. the ONLY reason why they could even stand on one leg was because of dilemma. this is so stupid and I literally just finished my wild bud deck so thats going to get nerfed too naturally.

4 out of 5 of my decks are now becoming useless to even have in my inventory because of this nerf, the updated deck count, and the general uselessness of decks that have any semblance of build up to them. THANKS FEERIK. good to know that my DK's can still survive the test of time

Well top teir decks switch all the time, just like in yu0gi-oh, remember when blackwings, lightsworn was on top, then they got hit with the restrictions, that's life bro, luckily i just sold my wild buds deck, tempus deck bcuz i sensed something like this will happen soon, tooo bad I didn't see ecstasy in this nerf too, but oh well, a couple more months more broken cards will be added in the game...soooooo yeahhhhhhhh....the cycle will continue!!!!!!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#58 08-06-2012 23:10:27

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Now i understand feerik... players just think about themselfes, you just say that, becuz you got a Noz Mage deck, you think that they dont need to be nerfed, becuz YOU will loose money, Sorry sapphon Zurga, becuz of all the things that i said, now i understand the point of feerik...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#59 08-06-2012 23:29:09

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

congrats CaptUsa for a nice Quadro-post... never seen this before... and each and every comment could have been without the 'complete' quotation as well as being put into one simple text... you really strive for domination in this thread... go go maybe you ll even get a mo- mo- mo- moonnnster post -post -post

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#60 09-06-2012 00:10:42

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Calandra a écrit :

congrats CaptUsa for a nice Quadro-post... never seen this before... and each and every comment could have been without the 'complete' quotation as well as being put into one simple text... you really strive for domination in this thread... go go maybe you ll even get a mo- mo- mo- moonnnster post -post -post

Bro I 'm just being active, what's the problem with that, just because I like expressing myself aswell as my opinions on the forums, you shoot me down?????? whatever bro!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#61 09-06-2012 00:11:50

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

Now i understand feerik... players just think about themselfes, you just say that, becuz you got a Noz Mage deck, you think that they dont need to be nerfed, becuz YOU will loose money, Sorry sapphon Zurga, becuz of all the things that i said, now i understand the point of feerik...

I also had a ecstasy deck, and I'm taking a bad loss with this nerf, so I do also feel the burn, but life moves on!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#62 09-06-2012 01:01:12

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

Bro I 'm just being active, what's the problem with that, just because I like expressing myself aswell as my opinions on the forums, you shoot me down?????? whatever bro!

that's what the edit funcion is for... don't worry, i did the same thing once or twice (though i neverr went past 2 posts in a row big_smile

edit:
see?

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (09-06-2012 01:02:13)

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#63 09-06-2012 01:32:36

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

I also had a ecstasy deck, and I'm taking a bad loss with this nerf, so I do also feel the burn, but life moves on!

I said to you dont do the Ecstasy deck, i said that it going to be nerfed... Now dont cry!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#64 09-06-2012 01:35:26

Nurvus
Gardien

CAPTUSA a écrit :

What bad loss.
You don't even know what they're gonna do.

Cut down on the irl ecstasy, mmkay?

#65 09-06-2012 02:15:00

Cossette
Solarian

ecstasy is still good to evolve torment tongue i never have a chance to complete 3 of them.

Dernière modification par Cossette (09-06-2012 02:16:02)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#66 09-06-2012 02:58:08

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

The only cards that need nerfing are Ecstasy, Heartrending dilemma and Wild buds.

FFS Feerik you're about to mass murder almost every deck I own hmm

#67 09-06-2012 03:31:41

Degen
Campeur

That damn ecstacy needs a nerf!!!

The only thing i hate about wild buds is that it will still take effect even after the character that it was attached with dies.

Heartrending dilemma can be op when you get it early. I personally own a tempus deck and it's this card that makes this deck worth playing. I just hope that if they nerf it will be just be to advance for 3 turns.

#68 09-06-2012 03:45:35

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

I said to you dont do the Ecstasy deck, i said that it going to be nerfed... Now dont cry!

Oh yeahhhhhhhh you did....damnnnnnnnnnnnnniiittttttttttttttttttt!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,

#69 09-06-2012 04:40:12

Cossette
Solarian

Staff says modify it doesn't mean it will get bad, maybe they just make it unique or something.

I'm just guessing but Fatal countdown will be fix now, those 2 curse item wont be worst than they was.

Dernière modification par Cossette (09-06-2012 04:44:05)

Breathless

#70 09-06-2012 05:39:53

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Cossette a écrit :

Staff says modify it doesn't mean it will get bad, maybe they just make it unique or something.

I'm just guessing but Fatal countdown will be fix now, those 2 curse item wont be worst than they was.

For Ecstasy, unique still makes it worse.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#71 09-06-2012 07:22:15

Cossette
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :

For Ecstasy, unique still makes it worse.

one card in a 20+ deck size with a bunch of new card removers. its manageable now. at least it doesn't come back that easily.

Dernière modification par Cossette (09-06-2012 07:23:59)

Breathless

#72 09-06-2012 10:46:19

Damncaster
Solarian

CAPTUSA a écrit :
Xervos a écrit :

Noone says about nerfing the cards. It would be modified, so it would either be improving or the other way around so lets just wait.

You must be crazy....they nerfing every card they named, I just brought 3 got damn ecstacys for 170k each, what the hell can I do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 1- one at 200k and other at 180k, Jisas how i´m hating this game... Why not to modify some Noz Mages card 2? oh oh and Scragh!!! -.-

If ***bip*** buying us the cards make sure to give sufficient money to cover our sorrows and buy things worth the sacrifice.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#73 09-06-2012 10:53:03

Damncaster
Solarian

elmariachi17 a écrit :

I cannot express the extent of my sadness. all the nerf cards affect the decks that i  currently own. while i do agree that cards like ecstasy, wild buds and dilemma deserve a nerf, i am just disgusted by the way the whole thing is being handled. the last time a nerf occured, the way feerik gave out compensation was very unfair. solra was worth more than 100k before the announcement of the ban, and panic selling forced prices down to around 50k. feerik then set the compensation payment as, correct me if im wrong, 60k. thus someone who owned a solra suddenly had his card devalued greatly because of the nerf.

Ok. So now my concern is with ecstasy, a card that I and other players also have.
The thing with this current situation is that feerik is also giving out a 30% discount on all boosters. this means that a whole shitload of cards will pile up, including ecstasy. before the announcement of this nerf, ecstasy was worth a solid 180k. shortly after the announcement, about 6 hours or so ( as i am writing this) it is worth 110k.  In 6 hours my expensive card has been devalued by more than 33% and will undoubtledly fall even furthur, given the fact that nehant cards are worth a lot and more ppl will buy discounted nehant boosters. what i greatly and sadly fear is the price that feerik will put in as compensation. based on the solra experience, i know it will not be much. hell, i suspect even 60k would seem fair to feerik, after all the devaluation of the card is done with.

So, is this fair to players who have bought ecstasy?
I say no. Because if feerik is the one who has messed up with ecstasy, i say why should the people who bought ecstasy be punished? If someone is listening, please for the love of god, do not break the heart of the people who love this game and put in a shitty compensation.

A suggestion, if i may, is to give an option of having the card retaken but at the exact cost the card was bought, instead of the price of the card after all the panic selling. ie i bought my ecstasy for 120k. i think it is fair to allow it to be taken back for the exact same price, ( no tax please) instead of a rundown 60k or so.

I love this game. Please handle this thing very carefully, or many people will get upset

Not just that, if we bough extasys was for a simple reason MAKE A DECK if they nerf extasys the deck is DOOMED!!!!!!!! and who´s gonna pay for it?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#74 09-06-2012 12:26:58

kilcosu
Guémélite

Damncaster a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :
Xervos a écrit :

Noone says about nerfing the cards. It would be modified, so it would either be improving or the other way around so lets just wait.

You must be crazy....they nerfing every card they named, I just brought 3 got damn ecstacys for 170k each, what the hell can I do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 1- one at 200k and other at 180k, Jisas how i´m hating this game... Why not to modify some Noz Mages card 2? oh oh and Scragh!!! -.-

If ***bip*** buying us the cards make sure to give sufficient money to cover our sorrows and buy things worth the sacrifice.

spent roughly 160K on the wild buds deck I completed just like 3 days ago. I'm not going to see a dime of it back except for the 3 cheap wild buds I bought. how dumb.

another point about tempus: (which I played before dilemma's release)
If they really want to go and balance out dilemma by making it unique or something dumb like adding the whole 0-? factor of all the other cards then they should just make the other cards like time blast and time mix not have the chance to advance 0 turns.
then I can see why nerfing dilemma would be ok because you have enough cards In your deck to advance the turn counter at a relatively decent pace instead of getting screwed over.
making it unique isn't fair either since it's only effective in an opening hand for any hope of winning the match.
I've already stated that I would accept a nerf of reducing the advance from 4 to like 2 or 3 back when all this crap was said when they first released but I am honestly just scared for one of my favorite decks

#75 09-06-2012 12:38:57

kilcosu
Guémélite

CAPTUSA a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

Well top teir decks switch all the time, just like in yu0gi-oh, remember when blackwings, lightsworn was on top, then they got hit with the restrictions, that's life bro, luckily i just sold my wild buds deck, tempus deck bcuz i sensed something like this will happen soon, tooo bad I didn't see ecstasy in this nerf too, but oh well, a couple more months more broken cards will be added in the game...soooooo yeahhhhhhhh....the cycle will continue!!!!!!

1. I know you have more than enough crystals to make any deck at any time (it's the truth and you know it.)
2. I just finished wild bud using the majority of my extra crystals from selling 2 decks and quite afew extra rares I just wanted to hold on to.
3. I don't know how many decks you have but like I said. 4 of 5 of my decks are or will be more or less useless competitively.
4. I guarantee you would be just as upset if your master mage pilkim deck that trashed my DK's got nerfed.
5. I know life goes on, I know I will get over it. but simply put this is bullshit, if I sold all my decks I wouldn't get half the value they really should be. and just to catch up I would have to seriously dump money into this game which I can not afford. that's why I'm mad.

Pied de page des forums