Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-05-2012 12:39:59

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Tournament of the Million Ideas

I have this idea for a longest time but I have doubts posting this coz it might sound stupid. But seeing the current Tournament it is quite similar to my idea. So here are the rules:

1. Prepare 3 decks that you will use in the tournament.
2. At the start of the game the computer will randomly choose w/c one you will use.
3. There is 1 out of 3 chances that you will use one of the decks of your opponent.

I think it will be fun and it will test the players knowledge of different deck builds and how to act and think quickly while using the opponent's deck familiar or unfamiliar to them. Also it can be sort of a mind game since you don't know if the deck you are using is yours or the opponent's that might be also using the same characters but have different cards in the deck.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (25-05-2012 12:42:52)

#2 25-05-2012 19:02:35

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Re : Tournament of the Million Ideas

This treason tourney looks very interesting with 50% chance you use your opp deck. Its times like these I wish they followed example of nearly every other tcg and allowed everyone to play tourney for a nominal fee not just the paying or super-rich players, or at the very least reduce costs to participate drastically..

If I was going to do it Id prob go for warrior, marauder, or war/mar deck with char with high atk/def that give passive bonus.  For the deck composition I'd use all guild specific and class specific(as much as possible) cards to prevent opp from being able to use anything and rely on pure char stats to win. If decks didnt switch you still have possibility to beat the other guy but if they did they're pretty much screwed as long as they don't match your guild/class and imagine, if they brought mages or something tongue

kotoba seem like they'd be a natural choice for this concept I think I'd maybe go a bit further off the beaten path and maybe try something like a hom'chai warrior non-IHAS build just due to the fact I think kotoba would be a lot more common, I guess it really depends on what cards you have to build with though, dunno might even throw deirf geis into the mix just due to his passive and add some other multi-class to try to maximize playability with opp deck. Nehant warrior/maruaders with torment would prob do nicely too.  There are so many options really its hard to say.

For your 1/3 idea it would be much iffier to rely on this though, but for the current tourney I think opp hand denial is going to be key

EDIT: my bad, I thought you'd keep your char but use the other's deck, guess its not like that, so, disregard smile

Dernière modification par UIA (26-05-2012 00:09:05)

#3 25-05-2012 23:36:22

Nurvus
Gardien

Treason tourney is all about guessing what cards are in the deck in case you get your opponent's deck.

If you make a deck that is deceiving as to how it works, if the opponent gets it he may not grasp its functionality in the first few turns.

#4 26-05-2012 06:40:05

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Troll Deck :

[card]Doloreann[/card] lvl 1
[card]Psalm[/card] lvl 1
[card]Tristam[/card] lvl 1

[card]destructive totem[/card] x 3
[card]time mix[/card] x 2
[card]feather pin[/card]t x3
[card]key pint[/card] x 3