Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 22-05-2012 02:50:07

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : May 18th 2012 : The Man Hunt

All I have to say about this event is that it was really short-sighted of Feerik to require us to get 7 points for "Finding Information", when 99% of the players are playing one of the following...
- Zil or Nehantist for the guild battle
- Priest/Dhan deck for "finding Dhan"
- Sap Heart or Golem deck to spam Weapons/Armor
- No Hand or Discard deck for the Event Trophy

- Plus, there are alot more characters now than back then, and the characters that give points are about as few as back then.

...meaning you almost never get points.

It should've been 3 points per "Finding Information" and that's already alot.

These kinds of - sorry for the term - retarded grinds are what sometimes makes me think twice before playing this game.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (22-05-2012 03:08:17)

#77 22-05-2012 05:56:29

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

1. Discard, Ihas, Waw, Temple guardians, wild buds etc it's really easy since there are quite a few dhan decks out there

2. Just fight a friend while both of you are using a nehantist deck.

3. WaW and chain swords or daggers every time you have the chance

4. kararine (expiation, he who can do more, can do less) + dhan (good order bonus 1,4,5) + another priest with good order bonus like Ozymandias (2,4,6) but you can also use eclipse yolmarek.

#78 22-05-2012 10:48:22

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Nurvus a écrit :

All I have to say about this event is that it was really short-sighted of Feerik to require us to get 7 points for "Finding Information", when 99% of the players are playing one of the following...

- Plus, there are alot more characters now than back then, and the characters that give points are about as few as back then.

These kinds of - sorry for the term - retarded grinds are what sometimes makes me think twice before playing this game.

ask a friend to meet you in level room... ?! there are also very many ppl playing runic priests for the dhan mission 4 thus giving you points as well... usually i ve got the 7 points in 10 matches...

besides you are listing exactly the decks that actually GIVE you points for this mission. nehantists give points, priest decks (runic legion) gives points, no-hand decks give points.

you never needed a win against any of these... just play and lose... and swooops get the points.

i used to play siline, foamy and lord galmara with a dagger chain deck for spamming items and even galamara gave a point...

more annoying imo is when you play the 50 dhan cards and some ppl come with their discard decks or with OPilkim or OPZil and just scrub the floor with your 'fun'-deck thus giving you only 8 points... but this is nothing that feerik can do anything about... its the dumb attitude of some players

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#79 22-05-2012 12:44:30

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

well you're lucky if you find a nehant deck most of them give 3 points, i don't find a single one when i need the points =\

#80 23-05-2012 12:26:09

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

So... I put a lot of work into this event and it was entirely possible to do for free which I appreciate. I only had one of the cards which is nice but I decided to go to bed for a couple hours of sleep and pick it back up for the last 3 and a half keys in the morning as the thing on the side bar said I had 12 hours to finish it (I only got 6 hours of sleep). Upon waking up the mission was gone, leaving only the option to purchase keys. whereas I like the trophy I don't like it enough to spend real money on it.

I guess my problem is that I feel mislead and a little disappointed. The event posting said that it was open til noon today in France and I didn't question the calculations made by the staff for my time zone. I'm not really complaining because I had a lot of fun and dot a great haul from the chests but it would really make my day if you could put it back up if not for more than a day or so.

I understand either way and I thank you for all the hard work!

[Edit] Looks like this has already been addressed in "bugs"; however, I don't know how to contact support off the top of my head and my motivation isn't the highest right now so I'm just going to cut my losses. Thanks again.

Dernière modification par Ellias (23-05-2012 13:22:09)

#81 23-05-2012 13:28:04

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Ellias a écrit :

[Edit] Looks like this has already been addressed in "bugs"; however, I don't know how to contact support off the top of my head and my motivation isn't the highest right now so I'm just going to cut my losses. Thanks again.

Well, if you still want to try to get it, you can send them a message using the "Contact us" button in your in game mailbox. Don't forget to send me an email afterward so I can help.

#82 23-05-2012 14:38:52

Nurvus
Gardien

I must've really been unlucky because I could go for over 20 games without getting a single point.

#83 23-05-2012 14:54:55

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :

Well, if you still want to try to get it, you can send them a message using the "Contact us" button in your in game mailbox. Don't forget to send me an email afterward so I can help.

Fantastic! this is a lot of help. Just a question. Should I just look on my Eredan account to see if it's been fixed or should I be looking at my eredan messages, email paired with the account, etc. for further information on the fix?

#84 28-05-2012 07:30:46

marcofilan123
Ptit nouveau

Hey, I'm waiting for the reward when I get the map. The reward for members finished all mission and get the card. ?????

#85 29-05-2012 13:27:44

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Did they already do the drawing to see who wins free feez or a free newcomers booster?

#86 05-06-2012 12:16:43

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

catcatcat a écrit :

Did they already do the drawing to see who wins free feez or a free newcomers booster?

I am wondering a bout that too

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#87 05-06-2012 12:47:58

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Yes the drawing took place, it seems that the message is not arrived to the English community :

Dear players,

Here are the results of the drawing of the animation "The Man Hunt"

Marianocarlos_Urquiza wins 10000 Fee’z + Runic Legion pack !

George_Zaragoza wins 5000 Fee’z

Si-Chen_Lai wins 2000 Fee’z

And the list of the 50 others players who received each a New comers booster

**GabrieL**, NeroWinger, Caster, Matteo94., casal, Exti, arno13, Damian Schiemann, Laurent_Trocari, Sazare, Ritzgo, Deathus, gregor39, megamoncef4, lucianialessio, Cassio_Luis, Артём, Nostro, Martin_Chino, Jorge_Peña_Banda, Nilson_Chu, Mihail_Ababii, 933523 Galassius, Colburon, Ian_Klindera, kunla, japagilvan, Tony_Quiroz, Bramr_El_Lobo, mamababol, thaese, Kevin_Duchemin, AST87, xxavierxx, Bruno-782, Vashtxsx976, David_Fuller, David_Baldßun, Daarq, ewd, Silver_Weave, IPLUCKERI, 梦里梦到梦不到的梦, Marcel_Cantineiro, 黑暗之主, Dastrox, Griffender, Marco_Majetta, SieiZonda, lp182.

Congratualtions. Enjoy the game.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums