Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-05-2012 21:51:39

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Future hard drop rate quest like the king.

I think that in the future if you insist on having adventure quests where the deck is SO stacked against us maybe you should base the improvement of the drop rate not just on wins. Like maybe your chances of it dropping also improves with a loss (by 2% maybe) but it improves more with a win (5%) or you could just base it off of the amount of energy spent in general. For instance you could still lose, but since I spent the energy it wont be a total waste, but I STILL have to ultimately win to receive it but I will definitely get it if I've fought it 50 times lost every time but on that 51st time I win an receive the card. The energy would just add to your chances if you haven't received it yet. This would seem fair for only random drop quest with a time limit like the king.
  I donno, I'm probably just bitter that I still don't have the king and if I don't get him by tonight this past week will have been a HUGE waste of time and energy. Remember the game is supposed to be fun first and for most. And making players jump through tons of hoops for a dangling carrot that they ultimately may not receive isn't fun. anyway, just an idea.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (02-05-2012 22:17:40)

#2 02-05-2012 22:52:37

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Future hard drop rate quest like the king.

To sum it up:

You want the drop rate to improve based on the number of attempts, rather than wins.

I kinda agree there, but it should not improve as much as a win.

#3 02-05-2012 22:56:27

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

To sum it up:

You want the drop rate to improve based on the number of attempts, rather than wins.

I kinda agree there, but it should not improve as much as a win.

I also agree, I believe I said something of the like in my.. article.. but yes I think wins should count more, but overall attempts should count for something. sorry for the first long winded post.

#4 03-05-2012 19:15:18

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Increasing drop rate = easier to attain adventure card quests = less people spending money on feez = this won't ever be implemented.

I don't mind the system the way it was set up for the Hrimnir quest.  I didn't spend feez on energy but I could see people being angry for wasting money on a glitched quest and they should be angry about that.

#5 19-05-2012 21:56:13

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

That or maybe increase the crystal reward for winning... like maybe 50 for losing, 100 for winning, and 150 for a perfect. Like, seriously, 700000 for a super rare card? Who is ever going to have that much without winning a tournanment, and winning a tournament isn't possible unless you have like an epic deck which can only be obtained by countless hours of playing or blowing ridiculous amounts of money on boosters.

#6 19-05-2012 22:00:02

soulst3al3r
Solarian

gaurdianaq a écrit :

That or maybe increase the crystal reward for winning... like maybe 50 for losing, 100 for winning, and 150 for a perfect. Like, seriously, 700000 for a super rare card? Who is ever going to have that much without winning a tournanment, and winning a tournament isn't possible unless you have like an epic deck which can only be obtained by countless hours of playing or blowing ridiculous amounts of money on boosters.

increasing the crystals out there will not solve anything...it would only lead to inflation and card prices even going up even higher to reflect the said inflation

#7 20-05-2012 14:55:46

Nurvus
Gardien

catcatcat a écrit :

Increasing drop rate = easier to attain adventure card quests = less people spending money on feez = this won't ever be implemented.

I don't mind the system the way it was set up for the Hrimnir quest.  I didn't spend feez on energy but I could see people being angry for wasting money on a glitched quest and they should be angry about that.

Bad logic.

When the chance is low, there is less reason to spend money on Feez.

An event where you can get great rewards is where players spend more Feez.
I think players were getting alot of good cards in Artaban, so they must've spent some good deal of Feez there.

Same thing with the Phoenix, although that was a very unfair event and made alot of players frustrated.

The reason is simple:
- Alot of players spent money and got nothing
- Some players spent nothing and got what they wanted

I spent nothing on Hrimnir and got everything.
Some people may have spent money on energy and got nothing.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (20-05-2012 14:57:47)

#8 20-05-2012 22:29:08

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Bad logic.

No, the logic is fine.  If the reward card from a limited time adventure is good, people will spend money.

#9 20-05-2012 23:50:30

Nurvus
Gardien

catcatcat a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Bad logic.

No, the logic is fine.  If the reward card from a limited time adventure is good, people will spend money.

Wich wasn't the case.

#10 21-05-2012 00:09:26

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :
catcatcat a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Bad logic.

Wich wasn't the case.

Plenty of people complained on the forums about spending feez on energy for this quest.  If people are willing to spend money for the very mediocre Hrimnir, they would spend even more for a better card.  My logic is not flawed here.

#11 21-05-2012 11:16:06

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

I don't think we will have to change the way it works : random drop on a temporary campain was an error. I've done my best to have this statement understood, and I've been told it wasn't supposed to happen, that it was a mistake. It shouldn't happen again.

Pied de page des forums