Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-05-2012 18:09:15

Limestone
Solarian

New character for Zil dagger play

I rather bored waiting for a new non-suck marauders (the new telendar sucks bad) that can be of some use for zil dagger, direct damages and a punch in the face the deck.. here goes

Jack of the blades

Zil.marauder.uncommon. and 3 of his evolutions.race unknown.gender unknown (wear clothes similar to Arckam but wear strange mask covered with strange runes similar in Atrezil heritage and Free the shadow plus  gray hair just like Telendar)

Spirit.   : 2
Attack.  : 9/10
Defence: 1
Hp.       :14

Turn : 1,2,4 min attack +1, max attack +4
At the start of the turn, defense +1 for each dagger in play. Each time [card]At daggers drawn[/card] is played, the next dagger in your deck is attached into your out of combat character.

Evo requirements: Lv.1 to lv.2 2 at daggers drawn, Lv.2 to lv.3, 2 dagger of sufferance, Lv.3 to lv.4 Dagger master (3)

The lore will be that Jack is the one who thought Telendar how to fight with blades weaponry (especially daggers). In the past, small Telendar was being chased by a group of bandit that tried to kill him. Luck is on his side when small Telendar came across a handsome person who entirely dressed in purple coat. Seeing the child has a potential, and a destiny that might change the fate of guem itself, he immediately came to his rescue, unseathing a small.. black blade that consumes the light around him, some of the bad guys ran immediately but, some of the others would went as far as to threaten him. Suddenly everything went black and a quick slash killed all of them. The man calmly introduce himself to scared Telendar and ask the boy what would he do if he got power just like his savior. Telendar said that he would entertain people and protect those who important to him. Surprised, the man immediately announced from this day onward Telendar will be his pupil, mastering the art of blades. The boy learned very quick and after a couple of years of intense training his master told him that 'there are still much to learn, but not from me anymore, go and find someplace in this world to prove what you said from the time we first met each other'. The man leaves and Telendar went on separate ways. On the current timeline, the man heard rumours about the fight of Noz and Tantad armies against powerful demon lord and his armies. He immediately gone searching for his old pupil, eager to once more remind him of his destiny.

#sry if my english is a bit rusty

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#2 11-05-2012 18:27:49

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : New character for Zil dagger play

looks good, not too OP. Oh btw, "WHY U DOUBLE POST TOPIC!??!" lol tongue.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 11-05-2012 18:42:32

Limestone
Solarian

Thanks for the comment, but I wrote it in my phone so it looks like I was sending one lol, and it still looks like one

P.S. Mod please delete the double post thanks smile

#4 11-05-2012 19:06:48

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Limestone a écrit :

P.S. Mod please delete the double post thanks smile

Done

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 11-05-2012 20:01:38

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

You can also make a new dagger according to your lore it can be something like this:
Light Eater Blade ( or whatever tongue)
Guild: Zil Warriors
Class: Marauder, Warrior
Race: No Restrictions
Rarity: Rare
Limited (means only two copy of the card per deck)
Description: attack +2/+3. If played by a human non-multiclass Marauder or "Jack", a lvl 2 Nightfall(one of my fancards tongue see below) is created and played (ignoring restrictions) after all the cards played this turn.  If played by Shadow Guemelite or unknown race or played by "Jack", you and your opponent can no longer play light spells and you and your opponent draw 3 more cards on the next draw phase, this effect can only be used once per game.

lvl2.png

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (12-05-2012 17:48:15)

#6 12-05-2012 01:38:02

God
Habitant de Guem

God Approves smile

But I would think that a card named Jack of Blades would have a order like . . . "May have upto 4 one handed weapons attached. Chain dagger . . . either way . . . i like it

#7 12-05-2012 03:08:00

Limestone
Solarian

Blackwaltz idea would be the end for DH, DK, WT warriors, and other non mage guem junk, but that's the point, I approves. Oh by the way I'm gonna name the signature blade Jack carries, 'Despair' yep that is more Zil like lol

@God life is cruel isn't it? But I like the 4 daggers idea since ge could juggle it, and I think it would be best to put chain weapon effect for warriors only since many of zil daggers are able to chain innately

EDIT: umm, blackwaltz, there's a problem with your wording ideas for 'Despair'. A word played means that the guild, the class, caste or whatever restriction must be met. I think it should be added played without restriction ^^

Dernière modification par Limestone (12-05-2012 03:17:41)

#8 12-05-2012 06:40:01

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

brings me back to the days of fable big_smile so happy right now

#9 12-05-2012 13:56:45

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Limestone a écrit :

Blackwaltz idea would be the end for DH, DK, WT warriors, and other non mage guem junk, but that's the point, I approves. Oh by the way I'm gonna name the signature blade Jack carries, 'Despair' yep that is more Zil like lol

@God life is cruel isn't it? But I like the 4 daggers idea since ge could juggle it, and I think it would be best to put chain weapon effect for warriors only since many of zil daggers are able to chain innately

EDIT: umm, blackwaltz, there's a problem with your wording ideas for 'Despair'. A word played means that the guild, the class, caste or whatever restriction must be met. I think it should be added played without restriction ^^

sure add it without restriction, I made the card idea 3 in the morning so it's bound to have error mistakes. ^^

#10 13-05-2012 16:08:08

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

+1

besides Sap heart, I also love Zil dagger. I almost can't be wait for coming back for this deck..

(new telendar - -! very bad turn bonus...
old telendar very good.. but what's his heath point?? be killed at one shot every time.)

I think they shoud have more action card to support playstyle

#11 13-05-2012 16:12:33

Nurvus
Gardien

Jack of Blades is overpowered. I don't like this idea.
- Order Bonus: Overpowered.
- Defense +1 per dagger in play: Overpowered.
- As if it wasn't enough, you also help Daggers get into play faster by making every At Daggers Drawn play a 2nd dagger on one of your OOC characters.

As for an addition to Dagger Master deck, I'd like to see one.

One way to make the original Telendar less squishy might be to add a new Marauder that has an ability like this:
Each time one of your Zil uses a Marauder card, he gains Spirit +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the fight and heals 1 Health point at the end of the fight.

Since Telendar chains Marauder cards, he'd most likely get the bonus twice and survive one-shots.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-05-2012 16:22:51)

#12 13-05-2012 18:09:10

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Nurvus a écrit :

One way to make the original Telendar less squishy might be to add a new Marauder that has an ability like this:
Each time one of your Zil uses a Marauder card, he gains Spirit +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the fight and heals 1 Health point at the end of the fight.

Since Telendar chains Marauder cards, he'd most likely get the bonus twice and survive one-shots.

JEEZ that is a sooo good idea!
but then, who would him replace?? saphyra is the center of the deck. abomination... wel, it's abomionation, and then either you put yyour new char or you put telendar/shadow..
(still loving this idea...)

oh, and about jack: way too powerful...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (13-05-2012 18:11:28)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#13 16-05-2012 15:45:57

Limestone
Solarian

Speaking about powerful, did anyone see the new release?

#14 16-05-2012 15:53:19

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Limestone a écrit :

Speaking about powerful, did anyone see the new release?

Feerik throw them out... as if cannot be patience with player's sound

Just kidding tongue

Pied de page des forums