Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 12-05-2012 03:47:05

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : May 9th 2012 : Beat me if you can!

blackwaltz a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Izzy, you forgot these shitty Tracker sheild(I forgot the name, the one that shows marlok and a satanistic simbol on his feet)

It think it was removed from packs a year ago cause mental prison is a better card than it (or some other reason, it was a really bad card tongue )

Well but it's still a card right?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#77 13-05-2012 23:20:45

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

Zurga a écrit :

Sorry Skadooosh, Izzy is actually working for Feerik.

The result of the event has a bad touch. Its actually similar like a company is looking for the employee of the month and everyone is trying hard. At the end the company takes the bonus for the boss and everbody is screwed.

#78 14-05-2012 00:02:23

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

izZy a écrit :

I answered with an idiot answer to an idiot question, that's all.

I was the one that aasked the question... how dare you say it's a stupid question?

seriously, does being a good player(and apparently part of feerik) gives you the right to judge other players...?

Stormholt a écrit :

Izzy, you forgot these shitty Tracker sheild(I forgot the name, the one that shows marlok and a satanistic simbol on his feet)

I think [card]Antimagic Glyph[/card] is what you're talking about...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (14-05-2012 00:05:25)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#79 14-05-2012 11:01:10

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Stormholt a écrit :

Aye, but you shouldn't be able to get it in the campain.

Martl a écrit :

The result of the event has a bad touch. Its actually similar like a company is looking for the employee of the month and everyone is trying hard. At the end the company takes the bonus for the boss and everbody is screwed.

Izzy is on work experience. He's not employed by Feerik.

#80 14-05-2012 11:29:11

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Why not giving it a level 2 upgrade with a better effect/ability instead of ignoring it as if it never existed.

#81 14-05-2012 13:21:22

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

al_vh1n a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Why not giving it a level 2 upgrade with a better effect/ability instead of ignoring it as if it never existed.

Becuz they prefer to create a new card whit the same efect, that u need to spend feez to buy.

#82 14-05-2012 13:40:37

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Not really. The main reason is the concept behind legendary cards. We want them to be "special", regarding their effects. In the actual state of the game, I don't see anything special to do with the evolution of a Mind Prison for Trackers. So we could upgrade it, make a legendary that has no reason to be legendary. Or really upgrade it, and make one more legendary that most deck will need to be competitive. Or we can leave it where it is now : the failure pit we would like everybody to forget about ;p

not-the-droids1.jpg

#83 14-05-2012 15:59:56

Nurvus
Gardien

This is an iTCG, not a TCG.
You can - and should - tweak cards.

The players will absolutely love knowing you care about ALL the cards you have created since the beginning of the game.

There is absolutely NO negative impact by changing cards if you do that on a regular basis.
Players will feel like the devs are constantly caring for and perfecting the game and its balance.

On the other hand, if the players think you don't give a damn about old cards, they start wondering if it's worth investing in the game long term.

Feerik has already shown he can tweak/nerf cards.
How about Feerik shows players he can tweak/buff them too?

Dernière modification par Nurvus (14-05-2012 16:01:04)

#84 14-05-2012 17:31:29

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Nurvus a écrit :

There is absolutely NO negative impact by changing cards if you do that on a regular basis.

Actually there are negative impacts hmm (we've saw them last time we tweaked a pack hmm )

And we've buffed too. Forgot about Artaban ? ;p

But, yeah, what you say is right. But I think the first tweak we would have to do is to get Glyphes rid of the legendary status.

#85 14-05-2012 17:54:19

Nurvus
Gardien

The card is not worth being in this game even if it's not Legendary.
So whether it remains Legendary or not, it needs to be changed.

Kotoba are in fact very prone to Magic for the most part.
[card]Anti-Magic Glyph[/card]

So why not just give it a duration.
Something like this:

Choose one of your characters and attach this card.
Each Turn, the first Spell aimed at that character is ignored.
Duration: 3 Turns.

Protects that character during any Turn.
OR

Choose one of your characters and attach this card.
Each fight, the first Spell played by the opposing character is ignored.
Duration: 3 Fights.

Protects all your characters but only during the fights of that character.
OR

Each Turn, the first Spell aimed at one of your characters is ignored.
Duration: 2 Turns.

Protects all your characters during any Turn.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (14-05-2012 18:03:12)

#86 14-05-2012 17:56:35

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Thanks god are u guys thinking about remake old cards! I think that it should be permanent, or durate some 3 battles, to do a real smash on these stupid Noz blast!!! And it dont should got a Kotoba restriction, should be for all, SO it could be a good legendary card, a real good big_smile

#87 14-05-2012 18:05:07

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

And it should shoot beams too !

More seriously, I don't think it can ever be a Legendary since, like I said earlier, legendary cards should have legendary effects. Not in the "it's so powerful it becomes legen... wait for it... dary !" way, but in the "it's so awesome it's legen... wait for it... dary !". And sorry, but I think counter spell isn't legendary at all ;p (and before someone says it : yeah, I know, there are other legendary cards that shouldn't be legendary if we keep this line of work. But that's another problem).

So this is for the "Legendary stuff". As for the rework thing, I think we should keep the part of "the character is immune to my moonfi... is immune to spells while it's in effect". But that's just my opinion ;p
I'll talk about it to some game designer, explain that players would like to see this card become something, not just a failure legendary in the failure pit of oblivion, and I tell you asap if there is a chance of getting something done, and if it would be "soon", "really soon", "really really soon" or "mythical soon".

Stay tuned.

#88 14-05-2012 19:02:26

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

If you really think of changing old cards on a regular basis, you need to check if there are any correlations with other cards. This taks alot of time considering Feerik provides us with new cards every 2 weeks as well.
The next huge impact will be the market. EVERY time you change cards to a certain status. The market-system is already the worst in terms of price-reaction, these card-tweaks would make it even more obsolete.

The next, and i guess most important point is the fact, that feerik doesn't make much money when changing old cards, because i don't think they have the ability to change cards regularly, create new cards to make profit out of booster-sales (which is obviously the aim for a company), adding a new campaigns and creating events.

@Nurvus
Maybe this is the main reason, why we have opposite ideas regarding the courtesan-thread wink

Greetz
Tempest Poet

Dernière modification par Tempest Poet (14-05-2012 19:03:47)

#89 14-05-2012 19:07:24

Nurvus
Gardien

Sapphon a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Actually there are negative impacts hmm (we've saw them last time we tweaked a pack hmm )

Not if you do it on a regular basis.

If you do it once or twice, and only for a few set cards/guilds - players may feel like they got the short end of the stick.

Plus, some of the "nerfs" were very big. Feerik could've taken smaller steps, specially when "nerfs" are concerned.

If you constantly change cards as necessary, to ensure the game is balanced, and that AS MANY CARDS AS POSSIBLE are interesting and playable, the game will be 10x better!

Because, come on, right now, it feels like only 5% of the cards available in the game are successful in ELO, and only like 25% are used at all.

The rest is kind of fodder cards.
Fodder cards are a cancer in games...

Let me give an example.
You got Guild Wars and World of Warcraft.
- World of Warcraft is successful and has trash items (grey quality, useless items)
- Guild Wars has NO trash items. Every single item in the game has a purpose: NPC Collectors, Crafting, etc.

Alot of new MMORPGS are copying the "trash item" system - wich is stupid and no one enjoys - just because WoW is successful and they "try" to carbon-copy its "formula".

But the truth is, if WoW had no trash items like Guild Wars, it would be an even better and more successful game.

So don't copy every crappy system successful games have just because they're successful. SURPASS THEM!

Dernière modification par Nurvus (14-05-2012 19:15:00)

Pied de page des forums