Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-05-2012 20:31:06

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Direct damage spell

Mages vs Mages are such boring battles usually. Too long and drawn out. This should spice things up a bit.

Forbidden Magic
Spell - Forbidden - Unique (AoE)
You and the opposing character receive X direct damage equal to twice your spirit. If your character dies this turn, all other characters take 7 magic damage.

I know it does massive amounts of damage, but there are no Forbidden Guems, and both/all characters take the damage, which means the opponent has the upper hand getting bonus damage with the extra card he can play.

#2 13-05-2012 00:09:17

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Direct damage spell

lol it starts a chain reaction, killing one mage and doing direct damage to all, kills another mage and does more direct damage to all. that would be a funny or annoying addition to that effect. it would just suck to have it so you play that card and auto win due to damage done and all the characters are dead

#3 13-05-2012 09:51:58

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

the 7 damages to all applies only if the character in combat the one that played the card) dies..
but I aloso think it's not a so good idea...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 13-05-2012 10:27:57

Tempest Poet
Habitant de Guem

I do like the idea of the vard, but what if your opponent is not a mage player? The card is even more devastating then.

Why not change it to non-zone, unique and deals 7 magical damage to all other mages?

Dernière modification par Tempest Poet (13-05-2012 10:28:19)

#5 13-05-2012 15:41:58

Nurvus
Gardien

Physical vs Physical are such boring battles usually. Too long and drawn out. This should spice things up a bit.

Derewoprevo
Elfine
Warrior
1 Spirit
5-8 Attack
3 Defense
13 Health

Gain Chain if you play a One handed Weapon.
"Derewoprevo"'s attacks deal Direct Damage instead of Physical.
"Derewoprevo" deals an additional Attack that equals her Printed Attack.
Odd Turns: Damage dealt by "Derewoprevo" is increased by 1.

See what I did there?
This is a ridiculous idea for obvious reasons.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-05-2012 15:43:55)

Pied de page des forums