Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-05-2012 06:36:41

elmariachi17
Campeur

New Pirate tech!

Hmm, traditionally marauders are designed to be the anti-mages of the game. Most marauders have the ability to totally destroy mages using  various anti-mage cards or guild cards that can counter spells :

Zil                            : [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]/ [card]Nehantic Stone[/card],[card] Difference of opinion[/card]
Nomads (Eclipse)      : [card]Harshness[/card]
Kotoba (Trackers)     : [card]Transmission of Knowledge[/card], [card]Tracker's Emblem[/card]
Nehantist ( Demons) : [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]/ [card]Nehantic Stone[/card], [card]Eliminehantation[/card]
Noz (Witchblades)     : [card]Neutralization[/card], [card]Mental prison[/card], [card]Reborn[/card]
Pirate : [card]Analyze[/card] -_-

are u kidding me?

While I agree that pirate marauders don't suffer much against pure mages, i find that against Demon Hunters and to a lesser extent Witchblades, they are somewhat at a disadvantage since they cant do much against spells. Analyze is a joke and  i find it insulting that other marauder decks have STRICTLY  better answers against mage/ spells compared to pirates.

Based on the new runic card '[card]protection of the pantheon[/card]' i think something like this would be appropriate:

Spell-Sniper
Marauder
Item- One-Handed Powder
The next spell played by the opposing character is ignored and is placed in his hand.
Deals 2 direct damage to an opposing character, this card discards at the end of the fight.
Dual wield
Chain: Item

At first glance the card may seem a bit OP, but considering the recent power-creep , i think its fair to give pirates some love. ( especially after the 'meh' flammara update)

Opinions are welcomed smile

Dernière modification par elmariachi17 (09-05-2012 06:51:54)

#2 09-05-2012 18:36:02

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : New Pirate tech!

elmariachi17 a écrit :

Hmm, traditionally marauders are designed to be the anti-mages of the game. Most marauders have the ability to totally destroy mages using  various anti-mage cards or guild cards that can counter spells :

Zil                            : [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]/ [card]Nehantic Stone[/card],[card] Difference of opinion[/card]
Nomads (Eclipse)      : [card]Harshness[/card]
Kotoba (Trackers)     : [card]Transmission of Knowledge[/card], [card]Tracker's Emblem[/card]
Nehantist ( Demons) : [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card]/ [card]Nehantic Stone[/card], [card]Eliminehantation[/card]
Noz (Witchblades)     : [card]Neutralization[/card], [card]Mental prison[/card], [card]Reborn[/card]
Pirate : [card]Analyze[/card] -_-

are u kidding me?

While I agree that pirate marauders don't suffer much against pure mages, i find that against Demon Hunters and to a lesser extent Witchblades, they are somewhat at a disadvantage since they cant do much against spells. Analyze is a joke and  i find it insulting that other marauder decks have STRICTLY  better answers against mage/ spells compared to pirates.

Based on the new runic card '[card]protection of the pantheon[/card]' i think something like this would be appropriate:

Spell-Sniper
Marauder
Item- One-Handed Powder
The next spell played by the opposing character is ignored and is placed in his hand.
Deals 2 direct damage to an opposing character, this card discards at the end of the fight.
Dual wield
Chain: Item

At first glance the card may seem a bit OP, but considering the recent power-creep , i think its fair to give pirates some love. ( especially after the 'meh' flammara update)

Opinions are welcomed smile

+1

+1

+1

The game should be fair and square..

create a card that can fill in the flaws of a guild...

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 09-05-2012 19:11:17

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Put +3 +1, i think that [card]Analise[/card] should be buffed, to 2 battles not 2 turns!!!This game is a shame, so much [card]Ecstasy[/card] is getting me mad and feerik does what?Nothing sad

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#4 09-05-2012 21:57:57

Nurvus
Gardien

I simply think [card]Analyze[/card] should be redone.

It should be:

All the characters gain Spirit = X and all the opposing characters gain Defense = X where X equals 2 minus 1 per "Analyze" in play.
Duration: 3 Turns.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (09-05-2012 22:00:16)

#5 10-05-2012 08:28:38

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :

Put +3 +1, i think that [card]Analise[/card] should be buffed, to 2 battles not 2 turns!!!This game is a shame, so much [card]Ecstasy[/card] is getting me mad and feerik does what?Nothing sad

yeah...

[card]Ecstacy[/card] in one of the card that trample the Pirates..... sad sad

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

#6 10-05-2012 08:31:13

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :

I simply think [card]Analyze[/card] should be redone.

It should be:

All the characters gain Spirit = X and all the opposing characters gain Defense = X where X equals 2 minus 1 per "Analyze" in play.
Duration: 3 Turns.

If gOD the player approves on the Zil side...

Craftsman Persot.. approves ^_^

Aho'y matey..
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums