Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-04-2012 21:22:15

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

weird priest deck

So today i found this deck in level rooms, it was a deck with Ozymandias, Kararine priest version and the high priest Iolmarek
So it was using solar bumble bee and attack buffs as Lamentation of Sol´ra and magic damage with swarm of locusts, healing such as Divine light and Solaris. Also some recycling with plastron... Do you guys have any idea Of how building a deck with these?
Am i doing good posting another´s guy deck?

---------------
Swarm of scarabs x3
bumble bee x2
Solar Plastron x2
Divine light x2
And...

Dernière modification par Santuros (25-04-2012 21:55:36)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 25-04-2012 21:24:38

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : weird priest deck

How could you!
Post your own! tongue

Anyway it's obviously a theurgy-spamming deck that gets roflstomped by [card]Runic Armor[/card] xD

Well, you already said most of the cards, can't be hard to figure out the deck yourself?
-_-

Dernière modification par Nurvus (25-04-2012 21:25:18)

#3 25-04-2012 21:26:52

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Nurvus a écrit :

How could you!
Post your own! tongue

Anyway it's obviously a theurgy-spamming deck that gets roflstomped by [card]Runic Armor[/card] xD

Well, you already said most of the cards, can't be hard to figure out the deck yourself?
-_-

sad yeah that damn card... i know i feel terrible... but since there are priests its a deck i must have!!!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 25-04-2012 22:07:59

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

How could you!
Post your own! tongue

-_-

sad yeah that damn card... i know i feel terrible... but since there are priests its a deck i must have!!!

urg... its so good to see another priest fanatic is around^^ against runic armor... simply use clumsiness

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 26-04-2012 08:04:30

magius
Solarian

I am a priest fanatic too. So far I have not got the combination right.

Interesting deck I have now:

Ozymandias (levelling him to Sol'Ra Avatar), Djamena, Sakina

Cards in deck:
- Spoils of War
- Supernova (surprise quite a lot of people with this, normally I win by points).
- Swarm of Scarab
- Spiritual Duel (funny with Sakina - Normally can secure a swap due to high spirit from Litany)
- Scared Nova
- Solar Plastron
- Divine Light
- Litany
- Supplication
- Solaris
- Aura of Faith

It is not optimised by all means, I could use suggestions too wink.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 26-04-2012 09:38:07

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

^^^^^^^
Just add Forced march and Mercy maybe.

You can then just discard/use up those non Nomad cards eventually you can just recycle Solaris to victory.

Pretty much its TG: No graveyeard set 2. Scroll down.
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=33499

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#7 26-04-2012 09:44:02

magius
Solarian

Lindblum a écrit :

^^^^^^^
Just add Forced march and Mercy maybe.

You can then just discard/use up those non Nomad cards eventually you can just recycle Solaris to victory.

Pretty much its TG: No graveyeard set 2. Scroll down.
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=33499

Don't really fancy a Temple Guardian deck (too slow for my taste and too reliant on Forced March). So I'm aiming for a 'blast/attack' version of the Nomad Priests.

Did have one moment where I have Swarm of Scarabs on Djamena. Played Scared Nova + Supernova and boom! Djamena had good attack score too from Litany/Supplication and Ozymandias.

Dernière modification par magius (26-04-2012 09:44:54)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums