Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-04-2012 21:53:01

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Lieu : Minsk
Site Web

Ayier Nooooo......

I'm lvl-up My Foil Ice-elf Ayir to lvl Four...and FOIL Status Dissssaaapiireeeddd.....T_T

''Take these broken wings
and learn to fly again
and learn to live so free''
- Mr. Mister

#2 25-04-2012 22:03:30

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Site Web

Re : Ayier Nooooo......

pls give to my Frozen Babe foil status big_smile

and learn to fly again
- Mr. Mister

#3 25-04-2012 22:37:53

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

this was made quite clear when someone had a similar problem with the ice elves when they made their appearence in christmas calendar... you can have either frost frame or foil frame... not combined, so either u keep em level 3 foiled or go on level 4 frosted. i m not sure someone might be able to help you with that

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 25-04-2012 23:11:09

Nurvus
Gardien

I think they should simply fix it and stop coming up with excuses...

#5 26-04-2012 00:25:26

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Site Web

okay can i get her back at lvl 3? big_smile but this foil...damn if i know that... only frozen or only foil...but i saw foil + frozen card in the fights, yeah lvl 4 Krokhem , i think it's bug only on Aiyer char...

and learn to fly again
- Mr. Mister

#6 26-04-2012 00:58:02

Nurvus
Gardien

It's a bug.
You do well reporting it.

Feerik should just stop making excuses and fix things.
It's a bug, sugar-coated as a "working as intended" limitation.

Players can't be forced to be paranoid and EXPECT always something to go wrong at every turn...

#7 26-04-2012 10:56:21

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Actually, it's not a bug and it's working as intented. It's just a matter of pure logic : you can't have 2 different frames at the same time. There's absolutly nothing to fix in that.

Our only fault in this case is that we didn't introduced a warning box for people who didn't make the math (well, ok, that could be seen as a big fault ;p).

As for the op, write to the support center and explain the problem. They should be able to give you back your foiled Ayir.

#8 26-04-2012 15:09:49

Nurvus
Gardien

Well Sapphon, you can't expect players to guess that the mechanics behind the card display consider both Foil and Frost as frames, neither do players know only 1 frame can be displayed at a time.

It's an unknown limitation, that to be honest, everyone would love to see removed. smile

I mean, why can't Tsume be Foiled?

#9 26-04-2012 16:03:22

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Nurvus a écrit :

Well Sapphon, you can't expect players to guess that the mechanics behind the card display consider both Foil and Frost as frames, neither do players know only 1 frame can be displayed at a time.

Take a card magic card, paint it in gold, tell if you have the original frame and the golden one at the same time ;p

It's an unknown limitation, that to be honest, everyone would love to see removed. smile

That's just bad will

I mean, why can't Tsume be Foiled?

And that's a bad bug hmm

Pied de page des forums